Chapter 101

Ed continued his journey . Exploring the fiery floor was not an easy thing to do . They had to be careful with their steps . They almost fell into lava after the ground crumbled when they stepped on it . Ed decided to approach the exploration in a different way . He could fly, so why not use his ability?

Ed recalled the others and got Raikou to go into his shadow . Although when Ed flew he detached from his shadow, he could feel as if Raikou was right next to him . It was a weird thing . However, Ed didn't dwell on such matters . His flight speed was many times greater than the last time he tried it out . The floor this time was gigantic, so he needed to be at top speed in order to cover more ground . Unfortunately, it wasn't smooth sailing .

Ed met up with a group of Vermillion eagles while flying . These monsters were all Earth Establishment level 3 . They were proficient at Fire magic and their flight speed could easily overcome Ed's . He had no choice but to fight them . Knowing that he was at a disadvantage in the sky, Ed descended to the ground . The Eagles quickly followed after him . Raikou came out of his shadow to assist him . Ed could kill these monsters alone, but it would take a while . They were not King Establishment monsters, but Earth Establishment . The difference between the abilities of the two realms was too big .

Ed withdrew all three of his swords and moved to the side . The group of Eagles split into two . Five of them followed Ed, while four stayed behind to fight Raikou . It seemed they didn't sense his aura like the Minotaur did . Ed stood still while the Eagles flew down towards him . It seemed like they wanted to burn him to death, as each one of them clad itself in fire magic . Being hit in this state would spell bad news to Ed . However, he remained calm .

When the birds were less than five meters away from his, Ed's grip on his swords tightened as he spun with them . "Tatsumaki!" An illusion of a Chinese dragon appeared behind Ed as he executed the technique . His swords let out some flying slash that coiled around him while rising upwards . Soon enough, Ed was surrounded by a tornado of blades . The eagles that had approached him were all heavily injured after being cut and blown away by the skill . Ed finished them one by one .

Acquired Exp 3500 .

Acquired Exp 3500 .

Acquired Exp 3500 .

Acquired Gacha ticketx2 .

Acquired Exp 3500 .

Acquired Exp 3500 .

Ed looked towards Raikou and noticed that he finishing off the four Eagles as well . Electric sparks could be seen coming out of their bodies . It seemed like Raikou adopted a similar strategy to Ed's, waiting until the Eagles were close enough . Then he let out an electric discharge, stunning all of them at once . Ed heard a string of notifications once more as Raikou was finishing them off . Sadly he didn't get another ticket .

'It seems like their flight speed could have helped them if they tried to run away' . Ed thought to himself as he was resuming his journey . After half an hour of flight, Ed reached the first group of monsters he decided to kill . The monsters this time were called Flare newts . However, unlike the small size of the Newts from earth, these ones were all 1 meters long . These monsters lived in colonies, and most of the time they had a nest under the ground . Ed was confident enough to challenge all of them, as they were only Earth Establishment level 2 . And since he wasn't going to do it alone, he was even more confident .

Ed summoned all of his companions . The number of news that he could make out from the Map was well over 100 . Ed didn't have the time to take this easy . He needed to level up quickly, and he also needed Gacha tickets to upgrade his Mangekyo Sharingan . Although he didn't use it much, he could already feel his eyesight being worse than before . Overusing his Mangekyo Sharingan would cause his to go blind . He was confident that he would be able to fight even when he is blind, but why risk something that could be fixed?

"Let me start" Ed stepped to the front . They were a little over 100 meters away from the ten Flare newts that they could see . Ed held two of his swords over his shoulders with the last one in his mouth . "108 Pound Cannon!" Ed performed a circular slash with his swords . He had used this skill before by emulating it with magic abilities . But this time it was the genuine technique . Three flying slashes were launched towards the newts . Yet, before they could reach them the three slashes fused together . This was the effect of Shusui which could amplify all the skills used with it . The spiraling slash then moved at an incredible speed . In less than five seconds, the Newts that didn't suspect anything were lying on the ground . A pool of their blood surrounding them .

"Let's move," Ed told his companions . He knew that this was similar to the ants they had killed before . More and more monsters would come out after killing the first ones . All five of them rushed ahead, and before they could cover the 100-meter distance, some more Flare newts appeared . This time there was about twenty of them . "Let's get busy" Ed and his companions started slaughtering the newts . Suika transformed into her human form while turning her hands into swords . All of them were similar to killing machines . Even though Suika, Goburou, and the rest had a lower cultivation than the newts, their abilities were incomparable .

With Nen, they could easily catch up to their basic abilities and even surpass them . Before they could finish the twenty newts, even more of them showed up . Even after twenty minutes of killing, the newts would still appear . They had killed over 100 of them . Ed checked the Map again and noticed that there weren't many left, he sighed in relief . Even he could keep fighting at such a pace for a long time . If it turned out that there were 300 or more monsters, he would have no other choice but to leave .

Luckily for Ed, only around thirty remained . The newts were different from the ants in the fact that they didn't have a king/queen . After the last newt was killed, Ed headed towards the next spot .