Chapter 75

"How about we start our battle?" Ed withdrew Muramasa and pointed both his swords at Alicia and Norris . Indicating that he will be fighting both of them at the same time .

"You're rather full of yourself" This was the first time Ed spoke with the blond haired princess . Her voice seemed as if it was commanders' voice rather princess' . She held her sword in her hand . It was a double-handed grey sword with some engravings on its body . 'This looks a lot like Excalibur' Ed guessed the name of the sword . 'It would be fitting if it was' Ed thought .

"Don't get involved . We have some business to finish!" Norris approached Ed without waiting for Alicia . "Are you sure? Your teacher has a bet with ours . You might want to go all out against me . " Ed was provoking both of them at the same time . Alicia didn't look like she wanted her class to lose, so she decided to join . Norris looked like an idiot after his claim of fighting Ed alone was not even considered .

"Then let us begin!" Ed approached the two and slashed with his sword . Both of them easily stopped him and even counterattacked . Of course, Ed was prepared for such a thing, it was only a greeting after all . Ed copied Emilia's magic sword control and conjured eight swords of magic . Four of them were fire, while the other four were wind . Ed summoned so many so his control of them wasn't as good as Emilie's, but it was enough to subdue the both of them . But, the both of them weren't exactly pushovers . At one point Norris and Alicia simply slashed with their swords and negated Ed's attacks . 'This will be fun after all' Ed thought .

"Oh, it seems like their fight is getting interesting . What do you say we finish here, so we can enjoy that fight?" Hayato who was in battle was casually speaking with his opponent . Suddenly, six small colored orbs started rotating around his sword . They seemed to represent the magic Hayato could use . The orbs then entered Asmodeus and the already black blade, turned even blacker . "Void slash!" Hayato backed off and swung his blade at the beast-man . The slash was black and seemed to consume anything in its path, even the sword that was used to block it . But, before it could fatally injure the beast-man, Hayato canceled it and appeared behind him . He hit his opponent's neck with the hilt of the blade knocking him unconscious .

Ellie was fighting two opponents . One of the three slipped away and was closing in on Stephanie . She was trying her best to hold him off, but eventually, a sword strike was about to hit her . Stephanie succumbed to fear and closed her eyes . Yet, after a few seconds, she couldn't feel any pain and opened her eyes . What she saw was a frozen student who was about to hit her . Emilia who had finished her fight came to support the two of them . "Emi don't interfere . I want to finish them alone!" Emilia and Ellie were now closer than before . Ellie even nicknamed her Emi .

Ellie activated her QI and clad her body in it . Her speed, power, defense, and reflexes were now greater than before . It was the technique Ed had taught her . She stepped on the ground, leaving it cracked, and disappeared . Her opponents who were right in front of her couldn't see where she was until one of them was blown away by a punch to the back . Before the other one could react, he was also punched in the stomach and blown away . Ellie didn't allow them to recover and closed in on them . Each one of her punches made them feel as if their bones were broken . After a couple of hits, both of them fell down, unable to move a single one of their body parts . "Phew!" Ellie was now sweating . This technique was very powerful, but it took a toll on her body . She would overheat if she used it for more than 3 minutes at a time .

"Let's go and watch Ed now . " Hayato caught up with them . He was supporting Charlie who was injured, and Leon who joined him . Both of them were able to beat their opponents, but they received many injuries . Especially, Leon who had used his Herculean strength . The group of students walked close, yet far enough to enjoy the battle of Ed and the other two .

Ed, Alicia, and Norris were stuck in a stalemate . Ed's defenses with his swords made them unable to even scratch him . He also couldn't injure them due to the constant pressure they were putting on him . They both had a higher cultivation state than him, so it was obvious they would be a challenge . As both parties couldn't take the advantage, Ed decided to surprise them a little . He took out Shusui and used his Three-sword style . Everyone present was shocked . They had never seen this kind of style before . Even the king and general, who had the longest lifespan, never encountered a human who could do this .

Ed used Nen to enhance himself and retreated several meters in one back-step . Ed took the stance that he used for the Oni Giri attack . But this time, his swords looked like they were bending . Alicia and Norris knew he was preparing for an attack, so they tried to close the distance . But, they stopped in their tracks as they saw a cloaked demon with red eyes appear behind Ed . It wasn't a summoned monster, only Ed's spirit caused this mirage to appear . "Enbima Yonezu Oni Giri!" Alicia and Norris' second of hesitation cost them a lot, as Ed had already slashed both of them .

Compared to the normal attack, Ed twists his blades while attacking, giving them extra power, and making them hit many targets at once . Alicia and Norris were both injured now, and they had a look of disbelief . They didn't think about it too much and looked back at Ed, who was storing away Shusui once again . "Three swords are too much for you . " Ed taunted them again .

Alicia withdrew a scabbard from her spatial ring, and her wound seemed to be able to heal . 'That sword is definitely Excalibur' . The scabbard of Excalibur had a healing effect, allowing it to help Alicia . Norris, on the other hand, seemed to be able to heal faster than normal people . 'I guess that's one of his techniques . ' Ed thought .

"Now then let's start round two . " Ed faced both of them as they got ready .