Chapter 88

In the morning, Ed went to train . He didn't train enough while he was crafting, so he was feeling rusty . He sparred with Raikou, while Gobuta sparred with Goburou . The latter two complemented each other . Gobuta focused on power and defense while Goburou was all about speed and vitality . Their racial traits were now showing . Later on, Suika fought against Garu . All of Ed's monsters, other than Raikou, were about as strong as one another .

After sparring, Ed took a bath and headed to Arthur's office . He was going to discuss some stuff with him .

"So what did you want to talk about, Ed?" Both Arthur and Leonard were in the office when Ed came inside . Ed didn't mind Leonard's presence, as he trusted him as much a family, so he started speaking .

"I'll be going to the central continent after one week" . Ed told them while looking serious .

The world that Ed was in right now had five continents . When looking at a flat map, two were in northeast and north-west, while two more were in south-east and south-west . The last one was at the center of them all .

"So you'll be heading to the Tower of Origin..." Arthur quickly figured out Ed's real intentions . In the central continent, a tower existed . This tower appeared hundreds and hundreds of years ago . At the same time, monsters started appearing in the world . Many people thought that the tower was the reason why monsters appeared . Thus calling it Tower of Origin . However, as people conquered the monster-infested tower, they couldn't find anything related to the origin of monsters .

"Yes . There will be monsters much stronger in that tower, which will help me, get stronger . " Ed found out about the tower from the library in the academy . He already knew about the central continent from the memories of the previous prince .

"The tower was made from twelve floors . Each time you ascended, the cultivation level of monsters would increase as well . By the time you reach the twelfth floor, you'll be fighting Heavenly Establishment monsters" . Leonard who was quiet until now started explaining things for Ed . It seemed that he had visited the tower himself .

'Shouldn't it be more?' . Ed found it weird that the tower, which was suspected as being the origin of monsters, only has Heavenly Establishment monsters .

"So you'll be heading to the Southern country?" The continent where Ed was at is the North-east continent . So he'll have to leave to a southern country to be able to sail to the central continent .

"Will you need money?" Arthur knew that Ed had a lot of money, which was obvious from the way he bought the materials . But he still offered him .

"No thanks, I'll be fine" Ed also didn't plan on taking any money . He could make as much as he wanted from simply selling potions, let alone magic weapons and other items .

"Another thing I wanted to discuss is the Blood sect . Seeing that they still haven't made any moves after their first attack, I'm now convinced they won't act for a long time" . Ed didn't simply spend his time in the basement for the last three weeks . He asked his father to inform him about any news concerning the Blood sect He was afraid they might be targeting some of his friends' countries .

"I believe that the attack on Scale kingdom was a planned attack, not only a greeting . They must be using Scale kingdom as a stepping stone for them . That way they'll attract the attention of criminals and other rogues . " Attacking a kingdom, as strong as Scale, is bound to sound appealing to some . "They will probably wait for a year or so before getting back to their old ways of terror" . Ed did his best to estimate the Blood sect's time of cool down . In a year they will have gathered enough forces to truly be called a sect .

"What you said does make sense . But, we can never be too careful . You can leave for the central continent without any worries . We'll take care of things over here . " Arthur didn't want to stop Ed's plans of power . So he reassured him that nothing would befall his family, as well as friends .

Ed finished discussing the things he wanted with his father . He also gathered enough information about the Central Continent, so he wouldn't be lost there . Another important thing he discussed was Nen . Ed asked Arthur to teach Nen to Leonard as soon as possible . It wouldn't hurt him as he was already at the upper levels of Heavenly Establishment . He also asked him to teach Oliver, Eric, and Griffin when he felt the time was right . Teaching Griffin would make it a gift to the top disciple of the sect from now on .

Ed spent the week doing three things: shopping, training, and training Bella . He asked Becky to get him some items he would need for his travels . He also trained normally with his companions . As for Bella, he continued teaching her sword techniques . He was astonished at her learning speed . She understood everything at an incredible pace . She was already impressive before, but it was even more impressive now after learning Nen . Ed didn't have to worry about her taking too long to get her Katana from Arthur .

The days went by quickly . Ed was now getting ready to leave Avalon kingdom one more time . Everyone was present to send him off . Same as last time .

Each one of his friends and family sent him off with the best of wishes . Ed was happy such a thing was happening . It always filled his heart with joy to know that people cared about him . Ed was leaving Avalon Kingdom one more, but this time he was leaving a gift .

Ed asked Arthur to build an orphanage for the children of the slums . It was his final gift to Eri, and the children, as he would be helping as many unfortunate children as possible from now on .

"Let's go Raikou, Suika!" Ed spoke while running towards the distance, with his two companions by his side . He was going on a journey to get stronger!