Chapter 162

"Now, Garu . Which one will you fight ?" Hayato asked Garu as there were two enemies in front of them . It was a man and a woman . The man looked like he was in the early thirties and had a small plump stomach and was carrying a greatsword on his back . The woman looked to be in her late twenties . She had short hair down to her shoulders but had long bangs almost covering her eyes . She was carrying two short swords . The pair could be mistaken for a husband and wife on the streets .

"You don't need to fight," Garu answered him while looking at his Glaive . It was testing time, and there were two subjects, of course, he wasn't going to let this chance slip by him . In an instant, he appeared in front of the woman sending her flying by a slash . Before the man could react, Garu had already created a gigantic fireball at the end of the Glaive . The man was hit by it at point blank range . Garu sent a flying slash towards the woman who was getting up, causing her to be sent flying even further .

The man next to him used his QI to blow away the fire and was greeted by a blade to the face . However, he managed to block it by quickly drawing his great sword .

"Hah!" He tried to pull back his sword in order to slash at Garu, but couldn't . It was only then that he noticed his sword being frozen and stuck to the blade of Garu's Glaive . He felt an immense force descending upon him . Little by little, it overwhelmed him, and suddenly Garu undid the ice . The man's sword broke and he was slashed from his face all the way down to his stomach . The only reason he wasn't killed was that the woman managed to react fast enough . She approached the man and pulled him back, helping him avoid certain death .

This went on for a while, with both of them doing their best just blocking Garu . That is until they both suddenly stopped . Garu stopped as well and started walking back towards Hayato . Hayato looked at him with a bit of wariness . The two behind him decapitated each other and fell to the ground .

"As expected, master understands our needs," Garu spoke while looking at his Glaive . It suited his tastes greatly . "Ah, the spatial rings," Garu remembered something and went back to the now bloody corpses . He took two spatial rings, and also two fur strands that were stuck to their napes .

This was Garu's Hatsu 'Fur Control' . He combined Conjuration to materialize the fur strands, and Manipulation to control them . Once the fur strands hit someone, they would be under Garu's control . He could control those under his level as much as he wants . But can only control three people surpassing his level . The reason the man and woman killed each other was that they were being controlled by Garu .

'In the end, I didn't get to do anything . ' Hayato thought while looking amused .

Back on Goburou's side, the scarred man was fighting for his dear life . He was fighting three opponents at once . Goburou used his Hatsu to create two blood clones of himself . This was the maximum amount he could create with his Hatsu which is called 'Bloody Drive' . But, it was more than enough . The scarred man couldn't keep up with Goburou's speed, and currently, he was full of injuries . Unfortunately, he could keep up for a long time, and a blood rd flying slash destroyed his head killing him . "Spatial ring..." Goburou did the same thing as Garu and took the man's ring . They all noticed when Ed did it when he killed those people the other day . So, they thought it would be something important .

"I can control Gravity however I want! I can reduce it for myself and increase for you; you won't be able to keep up with me . " The flashy man explained his power for some reason while looking at Alicia and Merry . "With decreased Gravity, I can fly so easily!" He said as he flew in the sky .

"You're a Heavenly Establishment; you should fly without needing to do it . " When Merry pointed it out, the man quietly came back to the ground .

"Merry, please let me fight him," Alicia asked her . It was her chance to get some training as she was stuck in bed for a while now .

"Okay!" Merry didn't deny her request and hung around to watch the spectacle .

Since Alicia and the man had the same cultivation, they were almost equal . The man used his Gravity magic, but Alicia used her Light magic to buff herself and keep up with him . The fight looked like it was going in Alicia's favor . She was the one injuring him while dodging most of his attacks . But at one point, she felt a severe pain in her abdomen and was forced to stop .

The man didn't waste the opening and attacked her head . He was surprised to see a feather block his sword .

"You're still injured?" Merry flew towards Alicia and asked her . Alicia was clutching her stomach as the pain was hard to endure .

"It's okay, I can fight," Alicia told her .

"No, you shouldn't . Healing yourself is important . " The two of them kept going on and on . Until, the man attacked once more, only to be stopped by a feather again . His eyes couldn't' believe what they were seeing .

"Hmph! You won't be able to move under ten times Gravity!" The man increased the gravity output in an attempt to hurt Merry .

"Hmm? That's all?" Merry looked amused as she was used to many times more gravity .

"You look like you need to be punished . " Merry looked at the man and released a wave of killing intent . She used Nen to amplify its effect, causing the man to run away in fear .

"You DEVIL!" He shouted while running away . Several feathers stabbed into his body as if they were a knife cutting through butter .

"That's rude, I'm an Angel you know?" Merry spoke to herself while taking the man's Spatial ring .

Back in the castle, Ed was moving in towards a certain figure .

"You bastard! Why can you use it too?" Lilliana spoke while blood dripped from all over her body . Her voice was shaking and cracking . She was close to dying . She was talking about Space magic .

"If you can use it, I can't?" Ed spoke while looking at her . She was nailed to the wall with several knives penetrating her in different body parts . Ed slashed at her and cut her head off . On the ground, many broken weapons, or melted ones, were laying there .

"Spatial ring, spatial ring," Ed spoke to himself while searching the body of Lilliana . After finding what he wanted, he went to the basement .

"Who are y-" Before the guards could speak, they were knocked unconscious by Ed's Haki . He approached a cell and looked inside . The figure was inside the cell looked at the one visiting her in her last hours, and was surprised by the face peeking at her .

"Long time no see 'Ice Witch' . "