Chapter 119

After hunting for a couple more hours, Ed's Berserk skill started affecting his mood . It's been dormant for a while now but seemed to act up suddenly . Luckily for him, Suika and Sieg knew some magic abilities that helped him calm down immediately . Unfortunately, neither of them could fix the problem . 'I need to figure something out before I'm completely taken over by it . ' Ed thought to himself .

Both Ed and Raikou leveled up today . Although Ed didn't advance to Earth Cultivation level 8, he broke through to level 41 . Raikou was able to access to the Heavenly Establishment level 1 . He didn't change much look wise, but his presence told a different story . The moment he advanced, Ed could tell that every monster that existed on this floor could feel it . An overwhelming aura exploded from him . He let out a howl filled with QI and Ed noticed almost all monsters that were near them ran away, afraid for their lives .

Even Sieg admitted that if the both of them were to fight seriously, he might not necessarily win . Raikou was that strong now . Ed also advised him to start working on a Hatsu . Now that he is a Heavenly Establishment, he would be able to focus on things other than cultivation .

Ed continued to hunt for pack monsters, but he wasn't finding any . It's been a week already and he still hasn't advanced much . His killing speed surpassed the tower's spawn rate . His team was too efficient at killing monsters, especially with Raikou's advancement . Ed switched his strategy and started targeting lone monsters as well . The strongest one was a Heavenly Establishment monster, but he was no Legendary one . It was a Leopard with a blue color . Its speed was certainly something to behold, but as soon as Raikou turned serious, such a monster was only a joke . In fact, it was the one that targeted them, Ed didn't even plan on hunting it .

After one more month, Ed finally had enough of this floor . He was only able to reach Earth Establishment level 8 after 5 weeks of hunting . This floor was simply too inefficient for him . Ed made it his goal to completely find out everything about this floor . He found out that the floor was similar to the tower outside, and the city surrounded it . The jungle was a gigantic donut, with a small circular area in the middle of it all . 'Could they have made it any obvious' Ed thought to himself . It was obvious that the boss was in that area .

After hunting for a couple more days, Ed decided to break out of this floor . But before, he made sure to get enough information about the boss monster . He knew it had spawned since the monster's behavior changed suddenly during the first week . Since they stayed that way, Ed knew that no one had killed it yet . He didn't meet any humans, but he didn't know if some enemies were staying on this floor . Ed approached the circular area one day and noticed one monster standing in the middle . It was a white tiger with black strips .

'If it's the same pattern, then that will be Baekho...' By now, Ed felt that the tower was messing with him . He already fought almost half a dozen Legendary monsters . His luck couldn't be this bad, especially since he had good luck with his Gacha . He also fought two of the four legendary monsters . Well technically only one, but the second was on its way . 'Maybe I will end up meeting a Phoenix and a Dragon...' Ed could only helplessly shake his head .

The white tiger, or Baekho, was as big as Raikou . But, compared to Raikou's slim limbs, his were bulgy . Tigers were well known for their immense strength and size . Since this one wasn't too big (at least according to Ed) He would be strong as well as fast . Ed made sure that his preparations were on point before starting the fight . Baekho, who was lying down, seemed to notice their presence and opened his eye . His presence was overwhelming, as he carried himself with pride . Before Ed and the other could reach the middle of the arena, he let out a frightening roar .

The roar turned into a gust of wind . The gust of wind turned into a violent wall of air that passed Ed and seemed to endlessly move on . Baekho seemed to be proud of himself and his accomplishment . But the look on Ed and his team seemed to shatter that pride of his .

"Raikou's simple howl seemed better, isn't that right?" Ed asked his companions . All of them nodded except for Raikou who seemed unimpressed .

"Although the tiger has a higher cultivation and the same rarity, our Raikou seems to be better . Even monsters aren't equal . Same as humans" Sieg explained to them . It seemed like Raikou's battle history, and all the experiences he went through made him a better existence . Now that the cultivation barrier was gone, Raikou wasn't going to lose to just anyone .

"Show him what you can do Raikou!" Ed encouraged his longtime friend to show off . The other did the same, and Raikou seemed to comply .

"Grooooowl!" Raikou's roar was of a different quality . Ed noticed that he used Nen to increase the effect a little, but decided not to say anything . Especially since the outcome was impressive . Raikou's voice resounded all over the floor, in all direction not simply just one . If Baekho's was similar to a wall of air, then Raikou's made all the air disappear . All monsters, especially the close ones, seemed like they would suffocate when feeling the aura behind it .

"As expected . " Sieg was giving his compliments to Raikou . Although he acted cool all the time, Ed noticed that Raikou's tail was slightly moving in the air . Obviously, he was happy due to his achievement .

Baekho in front of them was the one who seemed to be nervous this time around . He was acting all proud earlier, not even willing to talk to them . But now, he was panicking inside his own head . 'Where did this group come from...' his thoughts were filled with this question .

"Now then, to the next floor!" Ed exclaimed while moving towards the floor boss .