Chapter 90

Ed woke up and immediately ordered some food . He made sure to order as much as he could . He wasn't the only one who was going to eat . The one who brought in the food seemed that he will forever be holding a grudge against Ed . He had to come and go a couple of times before bringing all the dishes . He didn't even want to think about the person who has to clean it up .

The ship was equipped for everything . They had a restaurant, some entertainment areas, and training halls . Ed didn't plan on checking anything; he was going to spend his time calmly before he got to Central Continent . He didn't even hunt anything on the way to the port city . Mainly, because the monsters were too weak to help him with his level .

Ed finished his food and headed to the deck . A few people were staying there enjoying the view, same as Ed . Most of them had cultivation higher than Earth Establishment . Only strong people usually left to challenge the Tower of Origin .

Ed looked at the man standing alone at the top of the deck . 'He should be the staff responsible for protection' the man was in a state of concentration . He was responsible for killing any monsters that approach the ship . Not only cultivators visit the Central Continent, even nobles go . Many of them think about it as a way of finding new exotic pets or stuff of the sort . So if he makes any mistakes, he might get hunted .

Funny enough, Ed noticed some movement in the water . It seemed like the staff member noticed it as well, as he drew his sword . He floated high above the deck and started charging his sword with QI . Ed activated his Sharingan to take a good look . The man left a replica of his sword made from his sword each time he changed its position . There were more than a dozen swords by now . Enough for the number of monsters in the water .

The monsters looked like sharks with wings . They were Earth Establishment and they were very strong . As soon as one of them jumped out of the water, one of the sword replicas moved in incredible speed, piercing its head . None of the monsters survived the attacks . The staff member got back to the deck and continued to stand silently .

What he didn't know, was that his special ability which he spent a long time developing, was copied by Ed just now . Ed had never used the Sharingan's copying ability until now . But, he decided he would start using it from now on . Strong skills were always welcome .

Ed remained on the deck for a while . Some similar incidents happened, but they were never too much for the staff to handle . Ed went back to his room and found out that it was cleaned . He took this chance to order some lunch . Again, the staff from earlier showed up with his dishes . He had a pitiful look on his face . 'Why don't they send more than 1 server' Ed didn't know why this man's luck was so bad .

Ed and his companions ate and decided to take a nap . Ed was not being thoughtless or being too relaxed . The first thing he did when he boarded the ship, was looking for potential enemies on his Map . He was relieved to find that the ship was 'clean' . After his nap, Ed started meditating . He activated Ten and stayed in that state for a while . It was a new way for him to train Nen without having to cause damage to the surrounding area by using Ren .

Suika and Raikou also did the same . A couple of hours later, Ed stopped and ordered some food again . The same server appeared . Ed had a wry smile now, and couldn't help but give the man a tip . Finally, the sour mood of the man was lifted by the generous tip . Ed took a shower and left to the deck once more . It was now night time, and the sky was filled with stars .

Ed had stayed many times outside . But, he never saw a clear sky . Even in his previous world, the sky's lights were clouded by lights from the cities . The stars were shining brightly, illuminating the way for the ship . Many of the travelers got out of their rooms to enjoy the view . Soon, the deck was crowded . The number of people was making the staff's job of protecting them much harder . The starry sky was also blocked by them .

Ed felt annoyed and headed back to his room . He spent the next two days almost the same way . Finally, on the fourth day, they had set on the Central Continent . As soon as Ed descended, he could feel the difference . There a dangerous feeling in the air . Ed activated his Map, and many red dots appeared . Most of them would be bandits and scammers, so if they don't bother Ed, he wouldn't kill them .

Ed took out an actual map, one that was given to him by Leonard . He was going straight to the Tower of Origin without wasting a single second . His time was limited . Many of the people who descended from the ship had the same idea as Ed . They could also feel the dangerous aura . All of those who noticed immediately tried to leave the city . While some of the pampered nobles looked excited to explore the city .

'My condolences' Ed thought in his mind and left towards the exit of the city . As soon as he started moving, some red dots started moving as well . One of them seemed as if it was running somewhere . Ed expanded the Map and understood what was happening . The one who left went to inform some more people . Soon enough, Ed was surrounded by some gang members .

"Give us all your valuables and we might let you live" . Their leader spoke, giving Ed the impression of a Cliché storyline . 'Even his character looks cliché' . The man was even wearing a bandana like a bandit . Ed knew this kind of situation was going to happen, so he prepared a pouch of money . "Take this" He threw in the air . All of the bandits' eyes immediately followed it . Suddenly it disappeared .

"What did you-" . When the leader wanted to know what happened, he looked down only to find that Ed had disappeared as well .

"If you try to follow, I'll kill you all" Ed was standing behind the group that was in front of him, blocking their way . All of the bandits got shivers and hurriedly left . Ed didn't want to kill them since it would create a big scene . If they persisted, they could only blame themselves .

Ed left the city, heading towards the Tower of Origin .