Chapter 100

Ed spent his time inside the boss' room . Every day, one of them would go out to hunt monsters . The rest of them would usually train until he returns . Once that happens, Ed would create a pocket dimension . He tried out different variations of it . He tried the time-gravity combo, but it quickly drained him . He could only keep it up for two hours in real time . However, the training yielded great results . He could only set the gravity on x2, but it provided them with enough training . Ed got some extra stats without leveling up . He didn't experience this for a long time .

Luckily for Ed, he didn't have to wait for a whole week . The boss re-spawned after three days . The boss this time was a Minotaur . "Of course it is! We're in a labyrinth!" Ed smacked his forehead for not noticing such an obvious thing . He was now getting a weird feeling from the tower . It seemed as if the one who made it, did so as if he knew things about Earth's culture . That, or this was just an incredible coincidence .

The Minotaur had a red-black skin . It was carrying a giant axe in one hand . When it noticed Ed and the others, it let out a roar and charged at them . Its cultivation was at Earth Establishment level 3 . 'Isn't it weak for a boss?' Ed remembered that the lizard-man he killed to level up had the same cultivation level .

[The Minotaur's rarity should be at Epic . Making it much stronger than other monsters at the same level . At least those with lower rarity] . The system explained due to Ed's lack of knowledge . Ed felt that the system was being nice to him lately . Explaining things even when Ed didn't ask for it .

"Grrr!" Raikou stood in front of Ed and the others and growled at Minotaur . The charging monster stopped in its tracks after Raikou released his aura . A Legendary monster was indeed different than others . Raikou didn't usually show much interest in battles . But now, it was as if he felt like he needed to fight more . Ed and the others understood his intentions . They got to the back of the room and sat down . Waiting for the show to begin . Ed even brought out some snacks, causing Raikou to send him some questioning looks .

The Minotaur seemed restless as it rushed at Raikou . The latter was the opposite, calm and collected . Ed noticed that Raikou used Ken and his lightning clad at the same time . His aura seemed to fuse with lightning, giving him a majestic look . 'He's also thinking about his Hatsu' Ed noticed that Raikou was also doing the same thing as him . He was going to develop his Hatsu in this tower .

As only a few meters remained between the two of them, Raikou shot out . His rush was so powerful that Ed felt the whole Labyrinth shake from it . Even he couldn't detect Raikou's movement . He could only see that the Minotaur had a gaping hole in his chest . It was over before it began . Raikou's strength was defying the very logic of this world . Same as Ed . Ed noticed that Suika and the others looked restless . Raikou's display of power moved something inside them as well .

"Well then, here we go," Ed spoke as he noticed that light was surrounding them . Ed opened his eyes after noticing that the teleportation ended . As soon as he opened his eyes, he felt an intense wave of heat enveloping him . He looked around and could only see rocks, with lava coming out of them . It was as if they were inside an active volcano . Or maybe deep inside the earth . The heat was unbearable . "Garu!" Garu being the only one who could use Ice magic was called by Ed . Garu withdrew his sword and swung with it . An ice layer surrounded them in an instant . The ice didn't melt as one would expect . Garu's QI was enough to make it sustainable for quite some time .

"We'll try to get used to the atmosphere here as the ice melts . After that, we'll start hunting . " Ed didn't want to look for the boss immediately . It was good training, as well as a chance to benefit from the surroundings . Ed could train using Gravity and heat in this place . Making the benefits double . But it was very difficult .

As the ice melted, Ed and the others felt their bodies slowly adapting . They could still feel the heat, but it wasn't as unbearable as before . It was as if they fooled their bodies . When the ice completely disappeared, they rushed out to find some monsters . They met with different types of monsters . All of them were Earth Establishment . The strongest ones among them were the flame bats . These monsters would always be in a group, making them even more dangerous . They could use Fire magic and a sonar ability which confused their enemies .

As soon as Ed met up with them, he drew Muramasa and Ame-No-Murakuma . "Nitoryu nigiri: Toro!" Ed slashed upwards with both of his swords . This time, however, it wasn't a simple slash, it was a flying slash . Two parallel sword projectiles targeted the group of bats . The sharp attacks killed the first couple of monsters instantly, while the rest were able to dodge it . However, they found Gobuta and Goburou waiting for them . What followed was an instantaneous win .

Acquired 3000 Exp .

Acquired Gacha ticketx2 .

Ed was happy with the amount of Exp they were giving . They were at Earth Establishment level 3 but their Exp was satisfying . He even got two tickets . Ed activated his Map and checked out the area . He noticed that they were inside a cave, not a volcano . He followed the way out, and as soon as he reached the exit he was stunned . The whole area outside was covered with rocks and lava . It seemed like the whole floor was a giant inferno . Ed studied the area more and decided on his next destination . He chose areas where monsters gathered around .

"Let's make the most out of our stay here," Ed told them as he withdrew his swords . Starting from this floor, things would get difficult .