Chapter 154

Ed looked down at the mess the war left behind . He spent about two hours fighting along with his companions in order to finish all the enemies . No one was allowed to leave alive . He met up with his companions and made his way towards the wall . Everyone had already gathered up there, waiting for him . As soon as Ed's foot touched the wall, his mother jumped at him .

"Where have you been?! How could you disappear for so long?! Do you know how worried I was?!" Elizabeth started asking him so many questions, all while using her fists to hit his shoulders . As a Heavenly Establishment, her fists did pack quite a punch, which Ed felt . He also noticed that she had never done this before . 'Was she afraid that she'll kill me?' Ed thought to himself and chuckled . Suddenly, her fists stopped, causing Ed to look at her . Tears filled her eyes as she said, "Welcome back . " Although tears filled her face, her warm smile let Ed know that he was truly back home .

"We need to go back to the castle, some stuff happened there," Ed told them, as he remembered the injured Becky . He also got a fright since he now knows that Leonard is injured and can't defend himself . He was wondering if an enemy attacked him in his helpless state .

Everyone nodded and followed after Ed . They all wondered why Bella was with him when he appeared, but didn't ask her as they waited for the war to be over .

As they reached the castle grounds, everyone's hearts tightened . They could see the massacre that had happened here . Ed told them everything that happened while coming over here . He also told them he'd be responsible for everything as he was the one targeted in the first place . The people here were simply unlucky .

As they made their way inside, Ed noticed some bodies that did not belong to Avalon kingdom's people . Suika and Becky were also nowhere to be found . Ed checked his Map and found three green dots gathered in one room . 'That should be them . I'm guessing they're with Leonard . ' Ed told them that Suika and Becky were here and probably went to find Leonard . He asked where Leonard is, even though he knew . But others don't know about his Map .

They all headed towards the clinical area where Leonard was at . Ed recalled his companions in order to let them rest . Raikou, however, decided he would stay with Ed . Before they entered the room, they were surprised to hear a sudden outburst .

"Hahahahaha you're a miracle child aren't you?!!!" It was Leonard's voice . At first, Elizabeth and the others thought something was wrong so they rushed inside . But then they saw Leonard being perfectly fine . In fact, he was holding Suika, with two hands, and lifting her in the air . Becky was next to them, with a different set of clothes since her previous one was damaged and full of blood . Her left side was completely healed .

"Master Ed!" She looked at Ed and tears filled her eyes . Her perfect poker face was finally broken due to her reunion with the one she spent the most time with .

"How are you doing, Becky?" Ed smiled at her warmly . Eric behind him whistling while Griffin was laughing secretly . Ed was thinking of a way to get back at them .

"Suika?" Bella made her way towards Leonard and looked at Suika in her human form . Her color and features changed, making Bella ask her if she was her .

"Yes! Suu!" Everyone's attention was now over Suika who spoke . Only now did they notice that Leonard's hands were back as if they were never gone .

"This is?" Elizabeth asked while advancing forward .

"It's Suika's power," Ed told them . Those present here were the ones that could use Nen . Oliver was also present and was taught as well . Since Ed explained to them her Hatsu, they understood what happened .

Suika's Hatsu was a miraculous thing indeed . It is called Demonic Angel and is activated once Suika speaks the name . A figure of an angel with fours wings appears . Each pair has a black and white wing, one of a bat and one of a bird . Ed thought that the figure appeared due to Suika being influenced by Merry who she gets along with . Once the angel appears, a circle of over 100 meters is established . This size can be controlled however Suika wants . Anyone inside the area is divided into enemies or allies . Enemies would suffer acid-like burns inside, while allies would be healed . However, the injuries she heals eat away at her QI . Once her QI is gone, it will start eating at her life force . Due to her being high-leveled, she is able to heal wounds like missing hands . Body parts as well, all without going over her limits .

"Suika, the bodies outside, did you kill them?" Ed asked her about the bodies he noticed . If Suika was the one who killed them, then they were enemies, if not then there might an enemy who killed them . Ed didn't notice anything on his Map, but it was better to ask .

"Yes, Suu! They appeared and tried to sneakily attack Leonard Suu! So I killed them Suu!" Suika explained her logic in a simple way . Ed chuckled at her display . She swung her hands while saying "killed them" making her look like a cute little child . He also confirmed his earlier thoughts about Leonard being attacked .

"Yaaawn . " Everyone was surprised when Raikou yawned . He actually let out some killing intent along with it, shocking everyone in the process .

"Oh yeah, we're very tired right now . I'm going to go ahead and sleep, we'll catch up afterward . " Ed could feel his eyelids getting heavier and heavier while he spoke . As a Heavenly Establishment, he could stay without sleep for as much as a week without being affected . However, Ed had not only remained without sleep . He crossed over two continents, fought four Heavenly Establishment cultivators, and ended a war . His sleep resistance was now almost zero . No one objected, and let him head to his room, which was kept tidy for his return . The maids and butlers still alive took care of those that lost their lives . Ed felt his heart tighten once more .

He reached his room and activated his pocket dimension . Inside, he summed all his companions and modified the room to be much bigger . He created large beds for everyone and they all slept for more than two days .