Chapter 14

"Raikou try to distract him for a bit" Ed activated his Sharingan and backed off a bit . He was going to try to sneak up on it .

After activating the Sharingan, Ed could see that the bear had a lot of Qi . He was surprised because he didn't see it in Becky or his father .

'I guess they have some way to hide it?'

Ed made use of his silent steps and got behind the bear then waited for it to drop its guard .

The bear had all of its attention focused on Raikou, it didn't even mind Ed moving away as it considered him weak and not worth its time .

Although Raikou was weaker than the bear, he had the advantage in speed so it could keep the bear occupied . It would move in to bite the bear and back away before it could retaliate .

The bear got fed up and raised both of its arms to try and smash the wolf in front of it . However, Ed used that chance and charged at the bear, jumped up and crossed his swords in front of him .

As he was descending, Ed used the Wind blade skill he got from the Gacha on his swords and slashed with them at the bear's neck .

The increased sharpness was able to pierce the bear's skin and left an X shaped wound on its neck .

Ed hit the ground and the bear growled in pain . Before it could turn around Ed slashed again at the same foot as before, and injured it while backing off .

The bear was furious and tried to pursue Ed . Raikou, however, wouldn't give it the chance . He jumped up and bit the bear's arm and released its lightning magic at point blank range .

The bear got electrocuted and its skin was charred, it was stunned because of the electricity going around in its body .

Ed and Raikou charged again, Ed targeted the other leg while Raikou targeted the other arm . Now all of the bear's limbs were injured .

Ed thought this would end soon but his eyes started hurting him . Ed knew it hasn't been an hour so he was surprised .

[Host has been using the Sharingan along with the Wind blade ability . Host's body still isn't strong enough to support both skills at the same time]

'So I'm still too weak huh . . . ' Ed decided to deactivate the Wind blade . The Sharingan was too useful for now .

The bear growled and looked furious . It then looked at Ed's direction and seemed like it was charging something in its mouth . Ed saw the Qi in its body moving around and thought it was about to use some type of magic .

Ed was right; the bear was charging a water ball in its mouth . As soon as it was completed, it released it . The ball was so fast that Ed could barely dodge it .

Ed looked towards the bear and saw another ball of water coming straight at him .

'It could form them that fast?!!' Ed was surprised at its speed and intelligence . The bear knew it couldn't hit him with only 1 ball so it quickly formed another one and shot it at him .

Ed couldn't dodge and got hit in his left shoulder . It wasn't broken but he couldn't hold Murasame now as it fell to the ground .

'This is bad if he can still use more of those we'll be in troubled' Ed was afraid of the water balls now . Raikou noticed Ed was trouble so he moved in to shield him from the bear .

Although the bear's limbs were now injured it was mad so it didn't feel the pain . Raikou couldn't keep dodging forever so he got hit by the bear's claws and his back was now injured .

The bear wasted no time at all and charged up a water ball sending straight at Raikou . Ed knew it was coming so he moved quickly and used his sword to deflect the water ball . The ball was smaller in size so it was possible . This also meant the bear wouldn't be using it for too long .

Ed and Raikou were starting to get tired, It was the same for the bear . The fight wasn't going to last long .

"Let's try to finish this soon" Raikou howled in agreement and they both moved in .

They used their teamwork to confuse the bear but they still got hit from time to time . At one point Ed's body lost strength from the pain he was feeling in his shoulder .

The bear saw its chance and gathered its remaining Qi and charged up a water ball . As soon as it was about to release it someone moved in close to its face .

"Suu!!" Suika came running and tackled the bear's face . She morphed he body's top and turned it into a nail that went straight into the bear's eye .

Its eye was punctured and Suika released her poison inside it . She soon fled the scene while the bear was in pain .

"Great job Suika!!" Ed was pretty happy with her performance .

"Suu~~!!" Suika jumped up with happiness .

The bear felt its body strength fading away . The poison wasn't usually this potent but his injuries made it worse . Raikou and Ed used that chance to strike!

Raikou howled and formed a fireball in its mouth . It was the first time it used fire magic since it evolved . After releasing the fireball it looked more like a stream of fire rather than a fireball .

This was the difference in Qi between Raikou and the bear . The fire targeted the bear's face and it was now burning up . The bear couldn't withstand the pain and fell down on its knees .

As soon as its knees hit the ground, Ed put Murata-tou in its sheath and assumed a sword-drawing stance . He put up with his shoulder pain and charged up his attack .

"Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson!!" As soon as he finished speaking he moved like an arrow and drew his sword and cut the bear's neck, all while using Wind blade .

Ed's movements were very smooth and sharp . It didn't take him long to finish his set of movements and after he got back on the ground his sword was already in his sheath, with a clink, the sword was fully put in the sheath and the bear's head fell to the ground .

*Ding*

Mission completed!

Ed could finally relax now .