Chapter 199

"This isn't their only force, they have back-" Before the man could continue to speak, one member of the Blood sect army entered the room . He was the one responsible for delivering news to the commanders, so he didn't need permission .

"We've noticed a small army of 10 . 000 approaching from the east . " The information he provided picked the interest of the commanders except for the man with the missing arm .

"There will be another force coming from the west as well . " He continued speaking as he had the same information as the informant .

"With such a small number, they won't be able to change anything . Get a detachment of 20 . 000 soldiers from both the left and right armies and have them engage with the new forces . Tell them to wash their necks if they fail . " The supreme commander of the army spoke . He was a tall muscled man . He had short black hair and squinty black eyes . His rough yet calm voice seemed to complement his position . His mustache met up with his goatee and gave him a younger look even though he was in his forties .

"The war will be over as soon as the force we sent to Avalon returns . Once Arthur sees his kingdom in flames and his family in pieces, he won't be able to continue this war . " The leader spoke as e squinted his eyes .

"Is that the only thing you managed to find out?" He turned around and looked at the man . It was not the informant, as he had already left to tell the armies .

"For the information, that is all . But I got a certain treat from killing that kid . A weapon I have never seen before . And I'm not talking about its type, no! Everything from quality to crafting technique, it has reached the top of all I have seen!"

Even the man with the missing arm was hyping up this weapon, it didn't seem like those present believed him . The other three commanders were two men and a woman .

One of them men had green eyes and hair . He had a face that seemed to enjoy solitude more than anything and didn't like the noise caused by the armless man . He was of average height and build and didn't seem to have any special features . He was in his late twenties .

The other man seemed to be rather old as his black hair had already started going grey . He rested a Nodachi, which was a long katana, on his shoulder . His eyes remained closed throughout the conversation, except for when the leader spoke .

The last member, the woman had silver hair and silver eyes . If Edward were here he'd see a certain resemblance to Lilliana whom he had met in Aaragon when he went to save Emilia . However, unlike Lilianna, she was rather short .

"It's this blade . " The armless man brought out a black katana that let out a large amount of killing intent . Although it didn't have a sheath on, no one thought that it reduced from its quality . Everyone in the room felt it and turned their attention towards the man they had ignored . In reality, they were looking at the weapon he was holding .

"A brat like that had such a weapon on him?!" The old man looked astounded as he knew the rarity of Shusui . He stood up from his spot and looked like he wanted to jump and take it, but he relented from doing so .

"Did you get anything else from him?" The woman that teased him before asking him . Greed could be seen in her eyes .

"No . For some reason, he didn't have a spatial ring on him . " As the armless man spoke, the others felt let down .

"Why did you bring out such a weapon? You could have kept it hidden and sold it for an unimaginable amount of money . Why did you show it to us if you know we might take it from you?" The leader brought up an interesting point . The other commanders were brought back to their senses and did indeed find it weird .

"I don't want the money, I want to be stronger! I'll give you this weapon if you promise to let me meet the sect master!" The armless man spoke as he approached the leader . The latter seemed to think about; even though he didn't need to do such a thing . He knew that he could make an empty promise and just kill the man in front of him . But, he had his pride and decided to do things how he sees fit .

"I accept . " He said so and as the man walked further ahead to give him the weapon, something unthinkable happened . The man rushed at the leader and stabbed him with the sword .

"What do you think you're doing?!" The woman from earlier shouted as she couldn't believe what had happened .

"Indeed, what do you think you're doing? Do you believe you'll get me with such a stupid attack?" said the leader . He caught the sword with his bare hands . Since the attack was clumsy and weak, it didn't even injure him .

"I didn't even have such an idea, but one hour is almost up and I don't have a lot of time . " The armless man's words surprised everyone as they didn't understand what he meant . Other than the leader, everyone stopped to think about it . The leader didn't care and attacked him . Such a thing was treason and the armless man needed to be executed in order to show his authority . He attacked his left side which was defenseless due to his missing arm .

A loud noise was heard as the leader's QI enhanced fist connected with the man's side . Or at least that's what he thought . Everyone looked aghast as if a ghost had just appeared in the room . In fact, it was indeed a ghost as Ed took the place of the armless man, and blocked the leader's fist with his arm .

"You're indeed worthy of leading such a big army, you monster . My arm is shattered . " Ed smiled as he looked at his dangling left arm . The leader's attack could have pulverized him, but he managed to block most of the damage thanks to Ryuu and Ken .

"How are you still alive?!!" the commanders shouted, but they didn't care about such a thing . What they wanted to know was how he managed to trick all of them at once .

"I don't have the time for chit-chat . I'll come back for you all in a second, and I'll show you what it means to challenge us . " Ed looked at all four of them and released a thick wave of killing intent, stopping them from approaching him .

"As for you, you can't remove your hand from the weapon, right? That's good . " Ed looked at the leader as he had used his Telekinesis to bind his hand to Shusui . He let out a smile and the two of them disappeared from within the headquarters of the Blood sect army .

"You played me, you little bastard . " The leader, named Harald, frowned as he looked at his surroundings . He was behind the coalition army, surrounded by the kings of the kingdoms that opposed Blood sect .

"We'll have you die right here . Good work Ed . " Arthur spoke as he walked towards Harald .