Chapter 77

"Well then, I'll just make you know how much similar to a frog in a well, you guys are . " Ed deactivated his En . He no longer needed it now since he activated the Sharingan, and his sight was back . He rushed at Norris and started a sword fight with him . Each slash of Norris was met by two from Ed . But, as time went by, Ed looked as if he was on the losing side . Norris shocked him with lightning . Making Ed stunned, and then he slashed at his abdomen, blowing him away .

"Hahaha did you get weaker or something?!" Norris was too full of himself right now . However, some laughter on the sideline brought him back to reality . Ed's teammates, along with Leon and Charlie were laughing for some reason . Soon, the body of Ed that was blown away seemed to be melting into nothing . Some sword clashes could be heard on the right of Norris . "Oh, it seems like it wore off rather quickly . As expected from Earth Establishment!" Ed was fighting Alicia and pressuring her .

Norris didn't notice that he was put under Genjutsu . He didn't even know when it happened . All he could feel now was the shame . A shame of fighting air . "Now then I'll increase my tempo a little!" Ed used Shunpo and Ken at the same time . He also used Ryu to enhance his feet . Both of his feet had 30% of his total aura, while the rest of his body had the remaining 40% . Ed used this combination before and was able to handle it . As long as he doesn't put another layer of speed, he should be fine . He also used the silencing effect of the Shadow Steps and started moving .

He was now fighting both Alicia and Norris at the same time . Ed was using a special skill of Shunpo called speed clones . His super fast movement allowed him to create clones, making him capable of 'splitting' himself . But, in this state, he could only put pressure on them, and not beat them . After playing around for a while, Ed stopped and stored Muramasa . His Ame-No-Murakumo started condensing wind around it . "You better dodge this . Compressed Wind is very dangerous . " After finishing his preparations, Ed swung his sword from an overhead position . He made sure no one was in the direction of the slash outside of the ring . After finishing, it looked as if the ring had split into two parts .

"You bastard! You're just showing off!" Norris was now fuming with anger . No one had played with his this way in his life . "You're right I should finish this . You guys, get far away" Ed spoke to his friends . He was going to use an AOE skill . He withdrew Muramasa again and stabbed it into the ground . He used Fire magic and injected it into the ground using his sword . Suddenly cracks formed all over the ring and surrounded Alicia and Norris . "Be careful, the floor is lava" Ed couldn't help himself from saying this . The fire that was injected got out from the cracks . Norris wasn't fast enough to dodge and was burned . Alicia jumped up to avoid the flames, but Ed was already waiting for her .

"Nitoryu Nigiri" Ed's two Katanas were now parallel to each in a horizontal way . "Otoro!" His sword slashed downwards with both Fire and Wind magic . The attack was so powerful that it sent Alicia flying right out of the ring . A web-like crack formed on the area where she fell . She coughed up some blood while looking at Ed before losing consciousness .

Norris was finally out of the fire . He was burned, but he was healing at an incredible speed . "You won't be able to kill me!" He charged aiming to beat Ed anyway possible . "I don't need to . I just need to drop you off the ring . " Ed dodged one of Norris' slashes and stored his swords . He hit Norris' legs making him stumble, and caught his head . Ed was still angry at how Norris had threatened Suika . He smashed his head with the ring's grounds . Norris was now all bloodied from the smash . Ed increased the amount of aura he had in his hands and threw Norris out .

"Would you like to fight, Leon?" He turned his head to look at Leon and Charlie who were still on the ring .

"I'd rather keep my dignity..." Even Leon, who loved to fight, chose to avoid Ed right now .

"The fight is over! Class E wins!" The general was the one who announced this time . Before anyone knew it, the king had approached Ed . Even Ed couldn't feel him moving towards him . 'Looks like I'm still a frog inside a well too' Ed thought .

"How dare you beat my daughter?! Now she'll be sad she couldn't win!" Everyone present couldn't hide their shock . 'He's an overprotective father...' a wry smile formed in Ed's mouth as he thought about this father in front of him .

"Stop it, dad, you're embarrassing me!" It seemed like Alicia woke up right in time to hear her doting father . Compared to him, she was taking the loss in a much more simple way .

"Let's fight some other time . I hope you take it easy on me then . " Alicia came to Ed and shook his hands, then went to get healed . Ed's slash broke some of her ribs, but thankfully it wasn't dangerous .

"Guess I can't help it" The king spoke in a low voice, then continued it . "E class won the tournament . All members will be given 1000 gold coins and have total access to the library!" Hearing the rewards, E class felt happy . They had won against all odds . Everyone one of them thanked Ed and his team, if not for them, they wouldn't even dream about such a thing .

All the students were now off the ring, including Ed . He was chatting with his friends about his new nickname . 'The Destroyer' He wasn't very fond of it . His happy time was interrupted by someone .

"I refuse to accept it! I can't lose, not to you! If I don't win, there is no winner!" Norris was very annoying at this moment . But, Ed decided to ignore him .

'This isn't the result we wanted, but it's better than nothing . ' A figure moving in the back went unnoticed by everyone . It seemed that Norris' words were a trigger for something . But, no one knew, what would be triggered would cause a nightmare for this academy .