Chapter 78

"What will you be doing Ed? Will you go train again?" Ellie was curious about what Ed was going to do . They had just won the tournament, making them the strongest of the academy . But there was always room to improve .

"No, I'm going to be meeting with my family in the capital . " Ed had other plans . He was going to spend this time with Eri and the children, before taking them back to his kingdom .

"Your family will be visiting you?" His friends were rather curious about this . Usually, no one would cross such a distance just to meet with someone . It hasn't been that long either .

"Not exactly" Ed didn't explain himself, nor did he need to do that . Everyone had their privacy, and the ones present knew exactly what that meant .

Before Ed could leave, he was surrounded by other students . They all wanted to have a chat with him, especially some girls, while some of them wanted to fight him, or train with him . It took Ed a while to get away from them, mainly thanks to the help of Hayato, and the others who made it seems like he already had plans to be with them .

As Ed was making his way to the teleportation circle to get back to the castle, he was stopped by an ear piercing scream . Everyone present was surprised by the sudden scream . Even the king and general, who still had not left, turned around to check the situation . Ed looked to the back to see a girl clutching her head while screaming . She looked as if she was losing her mind as the seconds' pass . Not a minute later, another scream sounded that freaked out the students .

This time it was another student, an Oni to be precise . 'Two of them?! Could it be a sickness? No that's too much of a coincidence...' . Ed who was surprised by the sudden change of events activated his Sharingan to check the two students that were in a weird situation . After checking out the QI of the two students, his worst fear had come true . Both of them were in the same situation as Eric from before . In fact, they were much worse, their QI seemed as if it was exploding inside their body .

Before Ed could inform someone about the situation, someone spoke . "Well then, I won't be needing this anymore" Ed looked at the source of the voice to find that it is Class C's teacher . His face looked as if it was melting, anyone who looked at his felt nauseous . "T-Teacher?" Leon and Charlie, who were rather familiar with their teacher, looked surprised at what was happening to him .

"I had to avoid you two since you were much stronger than the rest . But now, everyone will be dying!" The teacher released his QI and immediately, the students felt fear . 'This isn't Earth Establishment! This is even further... It can't be an Immortal Establishment . !' The QI released by the fake teacher made Ed lose some hope . If the enemy was truly this strong, they had no hopes of leaving .

"What have you done to my teacher?" A voice broke Ed out of his whirlpool of despair . The king and general seemed to have gotten an idea about what was happening . Both of them seemed ready to fight, no to kill the man in front of them .

"Oh, I haven't done anything . I took the teaching test and you people accepted me . " The man was speaking with a smile stuck on his face at all times . Instead of making people feel that he was friendly, they wanted nothing but to get away from him .

"What do you want here?" The king remained calm even while everything was going south . More and more students were falling on their knees screaming . There were now more than 20 students in such a state .

"I'm here to announce the return of my sect . " The man stopped for a while, adding a dramatic feeling to his words . "The blood sect!" The king and general's eyes both opened up wide . It seemed that they couldn't believe what they heard .

"That can't be true! That abomination of a sect was destroyed a long time ago!" The general who was silent until now couldn't stop himself from speaking .

"That's why I said, we have returned! And we prepared a festival to celebrate!" The disgusting smile never parted with the man . "What did you do to the students?!" The king seemed to be losing his patience as he screamed . Ed who was listening to them all this time finally had the courage to speak . "They are being controlled!"

"How did you know?" Hayato who was next to him thought that the students were poisoned . No one thought about the possibility of them being controlled .

"I encountered this situation before . " Ed didn't tell them about the incident with Eric, but they believed him . Even the king and general had no doubts about it .

"Oh yes, the illusionist was sent to Avalon . I guess you were the reason why he failed to do his job . " The man switched his attention to Ed . His look alone made him shiver uncontrollably . The killing intent being released was too much for anyone to handle . His friends who were next to him weren't the target, yet they could feel helpless .

"You can die now . " Before Ed could register what he was told, a palm was descending, aiming for him . 'I can't block it . Should I dodge?' In a split second, Ed studied all the possible situations that were presented to him . He knew he was doomed if nothing was done . Suddenly a sword slash made the palm dissipate .

"Don't think you can push my students around . " Harry had appeared to help Ed and the others . They were all relieved to see him . Then, another person stood next to him . IT was class A's teacher . "All bets are off Harry . The students were being controlled, which means that they weren't at their best!" He seemed to be trying to make Harry forget about their bet . "No way" Harry didn't seem to back away either .

"You two get the other teachers and try to save the students . You can't handle this man anyway" The king was preparing to fight himself, while the general was going to support him .