Chapter 105

Ed inspected Suika and was shocked . She was now Earth Establishment level 3 (Level 31) . She caught up with Ed and surpassed him in the blink of an eye . "System, how come Suika got so strong this suddenly?" Ed was relying a lot on the system to explain things lately .

[Remember what I told you . Certain achievements would give a boost in levels . Becoming a Legendary monster is considered such an achievement] . Ed remembered how he had leveled up for the first time . He also noticed that after becoming a Legendary monster, Raikou leveled up, but it wasn't in one go . 'I guess it was a delayed effect' Ed was happy anyway so he didn't dwell on it .

"By the way, what kind of abilities did I get from me Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan?" Ed was curious to see how his abilities had developed with his eyes this time .

[You won't go blind] The system tried to mess with Ed once more . But Ed didn't fall for it this time . He simply waited until the system continued .

[Tch...] Ed couldn't believe what he heard the system do . [You can now keep your pocket dimension open . It'll be like a portable dimension . But no one can be inside it . You can also create things inside of it, at the price of your KI] . Ed was about to ask the system something, but he noticed that he wasn't done talking .

[Since the Sharingan was given through the gift at the beginning . And it has reached Legendary level . You can choose one ability to use alongside the existing one]

"Amaterasu!" Ed didn't even hesitate in choosing . Among all the abilities that he knew, Amaterasu would be the most useful for him .

[Fine] Ed felt some slight burning in his eye . He felt as if something was being inscribed on it .

"What about my Three-Sword Style skill? It is a Legendary rank skill but I didn't get any bonus" Ed was being greedy at the moment . He wanted to get as many benefits as he could .

[You can already use all the techniques related to such a sword skill . There is nothing more to give] The system shut him down perfectly .

"By the way, keeping the dimension open whenever I want doesn't help me in any way . How can this be called an evolution?" Ed didn't like the new ability . If he kept the dimension open, it would only eat his KI away .

[You can do so in order to hide from enemies . Think of it as an escape pod . Creating one takes time, so this would help you save some of it]

Ed still wasn't very convinced . He felt that such an ability would only be useful when he becomes strong enough to keep it open for as long as he wants .

'Then what about the creation ability?' Ed thought about creating a sword . One normal looking sword appeared in his hand, and he only felt that his KI dropped by less than one percent . He smiled as he thought of the many possibilities in which he could use this technique .

'Then how about . . . ' Ed closed his eyes to enhance his imagination . In front of his, a bed appeared . "Hahahahha . What a useful ability!" Ed was having fun with his new ability . However, he quickly stopped in order to save his KI .

"I'll upgrade you guys too when I get enough cards" Ed looked towards Gobuta, Goburou, and Garu . Ed only had two Upgrade cards left, and he wanted to level them up all at once . So, he decided to wait for another time . He cooked up some steaks for dinner and started on a very important task . Ed created a bathtub and filled it with some hot water . Ed didn't get to enjoy an actual bath in a long time . So this was considered a reward for himself and his companions . After the bath, they all slept on beds Ed created .

In the morning, Ed and the others left the pocket dimension . Ed asked about the fate of items he creates and was told that they disappear with the dimension . Ed didn't keep the dimension, as he didn't need it . He checked his Map and found that there weren't many monsters around . He guessed that most of them would be in the water .

Ed moved near the water, where he noticed a group of monsters laying down . The monsters were a group of crocodiles . 'I didn't know crocodiles lived in the ocean...' . What some people didn't know, was that crocodiles could survive the salt water . Alligators had this trait as well, but most members of this species lived in freshwater areas .

"Suu!" Suika rushed at them before Ed could say anything . She probably wanted to try out her new abilities . She transformed into her human form, which was bigger now after her evolution . She had perfect facial features now and was wearing a floral dress . Her previously yellow color turned golden after a night of sleep . Making her look majestic . If not for the color, no one would be able to tell the difference between her and a human girl .

Suika extended her fingers, making them look like long whips . These 'whips' caught the crocodiles and bind them . The crocodiles were caught off guard by Suika and couldn't escape . After a couple of seconds, the struggling crocodiles started acting weird . Some of them increased their struggle . Some foamed at the mouth, and some looked like they were sleeping . Ed noticed that the effects were all similar to debuffs . 'I guess this is what her Black magic is about' Ed thought to himself .

Seemingly satisfied with the results, Suika transformed the whips into thorns that penetrated the crocodiles . The ones who didn't die from poison were killed instantly . She returned back to Ed's side, showing a happy smile . "Good job!" Ed patted her head as they walked to the next location . Ed was surprised to see that he got a Gacha ticket from killing the crocodiles .

After walking for a while, Ed noticed that some red dots were approaching them from behind . He waited for a while and noticed a couple of 'birds' flying towards them . These monsters were similar to seagulls . Except in the fact that they were extremely ferocious . They could cause tornados with their wings .

"I guess we're having bird meat tonight," Ed said while withdrawing his Katanas .