Chapter 165

"You bastard! How are you here?!" Norris realized who the attacker was . He would never forget the humiliation he felt due to Ed toying with him in the tournament . Yet, he calmed himself down and sneered at Ed . "Let me guess, you came here to save the useless princess . Oh my mistake, she's no longer a princess, only a traitor of the kingdom!" He laughed at Emilia, knowing fully how hurtful his words were .

"No, we're here to look for the Body of the Ice Empress, any idea where it is?" Ed didn't fall to his provocations and asked a question . Norris' facial expressions turned gloomy, seeing that his attempt to rile up Ed failed .

"Who would give that body back?! An Immortal Establishment genius . Do you know how much money I would get selling it in an auction?!" Emilia's blood boiled and her QI blew up once she heard him . She wanted to fly up and kill him, but Ed stopped her .

"That's a bit troublesome you see . Give the body back . " Ed stopped fooling around as he started making his way towards Norris . He was flying through the holes his attack made earlier .

"Didn't you hear me? There is no way!" Norris sent a lightning bolt towards them . But, before it could hit them, Ed teleported them both to where Norris was with a short teleport .

"I wasn't asking you to give them back, I was telling you," Ed spoke once he finished his teleportation . Norris looked back and sneered at him once again . He knew that they wouldn't get hurt by such an attack even if they were to get hit . It was simply him showcasing his abilities .

"And this is me telling you, I'm not giving it back . " Norris would not give in to Ed's demands, and Ed didn't want him to either . Both of them got ready to fight, and when Emilia tried to help Ed, he stopped her .

"Leave him to me . " Ed smiled as if to reassure her .

"But he's-" Before Emilia could speak, Ed spoke first .

"I know . You've worked hard haven't you Norris?" Ed didn't need to scan Norris to tell his cultivation . He had a higher cultivation than Ed last time, and now he had nine months of preparation ahead of him . Not to mention all the resources he had now that Blood sect was so strong . Norris had managed to become an Immortal Establishment level 1 since the last time they both met .

"What now you're getting scared?" Norris asked while mocking Ed . Both of them started clashing with each other . They swords sent shockwaves, each one destroying some part of the walls . Norris had indeed gotten stronger . His sword strikes were heavy and fast . He didn't seem to have the same clumsy way of fighting that he exhibited in the tournament . He also didn't show off, but Ed felt that rather than him not showing off, he was waiting for the perfect chance .

Outside of the castle, the people were getting restless . People managed to find out about the death of the five stars . They display from Ed earlier further increased their anxiety even more . The whole population was freaking out near the gates of the castle, but no one responded . This further fueled their anger and frustration as they started banging on the door . They didn't know that Ed managed to knock out those inside the castle without an exception . As they were trying to break down the gate, the shockwaves from the top of the castle scared them into running away . They didn't know if the king was angry, or if an enemy had managed to kill the king . Instead of finding out, they all scattered in fear . But, when they heard the tremors outside of the capital walls they stopped . They were now stuck between a rock and a hard place .

"Hmm, the guards aren't coming anymore," Hayato spoke while putting his sword over his shoulder . Both he and Garu were making as much noise as possible, but they didn't have any visitors in a while .

"Maybe it's because they found out about you killing those two?" Hayato pointed at the two decapitated bodies lying on the ground .

"Perhaps," Garu answered him as he destroyed another part of the wall .

"WarGreymon, maybe we should change the area?" Goburou managed to reach the same conclusion as Hayato . He suggested they head over to another area .

"Maybe near the port?" He suggested as both he and WarGreymon flew there .

"No No, not like that . You should concentrate it, not simply decrease the size . " Merry was teaching Alicia some tricks while guards were lying unconscious near them .

"Like this?" Alicia was doing her best to learn something new .

"That's better," Merry spoke while another one guards who tried to regain his consciousness fell down again . It was the same senses disturbance technique, but at a stronger output .

While everyone was chatting, the castle blew up and three figures emerged out of there . It was Ed, Emilia, and Norris . During the battle, they managed to knock out every single wall in the throne room where they were fighting . Now that both of them were in the air, everyone could feel Norris' cultivation level . They also noticed a wound on Ed's cheek . Norris' clothes had a cut on his chest, but no wounds were there . Meanwhile, the wound on Ed's cheek was bleeding heavily .

"Quite the powerful technique isn't it?" Norris smiled while looking at the wound he caused Ed .

"Very . " Ed's answer was calm and collected, not the one Norris was looking forward to hearing .

"I got it by killing an old man who bought it in an auction . Blood sect helps those that help them you know?" Ed remembered that a technique similar to this one appeared in the auction two years ago . It was called the Thunder Formation technique .

"Well don't say 'you' killed him . You probably begged someone from Blood sect to get it for you . Like you did with this country . " Ed teased him speaking .

Down on the ground, Merry had stopped Alicia who tried to rush to help Ed after figuring out Norris' cultivation level .

"Why are you stopping me? There is no way he can win, look he already got injured!" Alicia was desperately trying to leave, but Merry wouldn't let her .

"Edward can beat him . He already defeated the Dragon from the tower . Plus, he's stronger than he was at that time . " Merry explained to Alicia . Ed and his companions had killed many Heavenly Establishment opponents . Thanks to that, he managed to level up to Heavenly Establishment level 7 .

"If It's about the wound, he's probably playing around . "