Chapter 91

Ed had a long distance to cross . It was even longer than the distance between Avalon and Scale kingdom . The Central Continent was ruled by a government-like structure called the Central government . Most of the ships that travel between the Central Continent and the others ones are owned by them . They are also the ones responsible for the safety of the people .

But that was all on the surface . Although the Central government did do its job, it wasn't interested in safety . Most of the people who control cities don't belong to the Central government . Instead, they are local gang lords or evil sect heads . This was the reason why the first city had a dangerous feeling to it . It was filled with such characters .

This was also one of the reasons why Ed didn't kill those gang members earlier . Although they probably belonged to a weak gang, killing them would be an insult to the stronger ones . It meant someone was challenging the authority that the gangs held in Central Continent . Ed currently wasn't strong enough to challenge a whole continent . But in the future, things will be different .

Ed was now a few kilometers away from the city . He checked his map to make sure no one was near him . "Raikou" Ed called out to Raikou . They would be traveling for a long time, and they needed to save time . So Raikou was the best choice . After a while, they were stopped by a group of monsters . They had the face of a Komainu, a Japanese mythological shrine monster . While their body looked as if it was a gorilla's .

Ed and Raikou didn't have a choice but to kill them . If they tried to outrun them, then they might attract attention . These monsters would follow their prey anywhere . Luckily for them, these monsters were only King Establishment level 5 .

Both Ed and Raikou didn't waste any more time . There were about 20 monsters and each of them was going to take half . Ed was using only Shusui . He wanted to try the skill he copied from the staff member before . Ed did the same motions, leaving behind copies of Shusui, totaling 10 in the end . Each one of the swords moved with Ed's mind . 'It's not very efficient' The skill required a lot of concentration when its performance wasn't as good .

Each one of the swords ended killing its target since Ed used enough QI . But he wasn't satisfied with the skill . Ed didn't use QI attacks but instead used Fire magic in order to be fatal . 'I'm not wasting my time with this skill' . Ed thought that the skill was going to be useful in fighting many opponents . But, he found out that it drained the person instead . Using an AOE skill was much better, and faster .

Raikou didn't take his time experimenting like Ed . He activated his lightning clad and used his overwhelming speed to kill the monsters by snapping their necks . Not even a single monster was able to react to Ed and Raikou before getting killed . They died without putting up a decent fight, or even a fight .

Ed ended up getting 60 . 000 exp from the monsters . Which he considered good, yet not even a single Gacha ticket dropped . Ed was in need of tickets . He had to level up his Mangekyo-Sharingan to Eternal Mangekyo-Sharingan . He knew that using it before upgrading it would degrade his vision until he becomes totally blind . Although it is sealed right now, it was only a matter of time before Ed levels up to Earth Establishment and becomes able to use it .

Ed stored the monsters in his Inventory and continued his journey with Raikou . With Raikou's speed, they reached the next city in less than an hour . There were a lot of cities close to each other on the Central Continent compared to the other continents . Ed decided not to stay in this city, as there was still daylight . He continued traveling with Raikou but noticed that a few red dots left the city . It seemed like they were after him .

'They probably have a scout and noticed me' Ed didn't lose his cool . Instead, he formed a plan in his head . "Raikou speed up a little" . There was a forest close to their location which he could use . The ones following Ed were either bandits, part of a gang, or some evil sect members . However, they left almost immediately after noticing Ed . This meant that as soon as they got the information, they left . Ed concluded that they didn't have time to spread the information among other members . The ones following him were probably greedy and wanted to take his stuff for themselves .

Luckily, Ed knew how to handle the situation . The reason why he went to the forest was that it would be easy to hide their bodies . He could also make it seem as if a strong monster killed them .

Soon enough the men caught up with Ed . "You better drop everything you have before you regret it" . Ed was already getting tired of hearing this phrase . Instead of answering him, he simply pointed his finger upwards . As soon as the men looked up, they saw two monsters on top of the tree . Gobuta and Goburou were waiting to ambush them . Ed pointing his finger up served to confuse them while they attacked . There were only 8 men present and the strongest one was Earth Establishment level 1 .

Gobuta and Goburou made short work of the men who were only King Establishment . Gobuta mutilated the bodies, severing hand, and leg . Goburou being half a vampire actually sucked their blood . It was the first time Ed saw him do this . The leader was scared out of his wits . Making his unable to notice Ed moving next to him . "Next time, choose your opponents wisely . If you reincarnate that is" . Before the man could react to Ed, his body was blown away . He was punched by the full power of Ed . Yet, he didn't die .

"That's impressive . But that also helped me . Gobuta" . Ed called to Gobuta, who severed the man in the same way as the others . This way the dead bodies seemed similar . Anyone who saw this scene would think that two monsters were fighting to kill the men . But, decided to split the prey .

No one would think that Ed was the perpetrator . Ed didn't use his swords skills, nor did Raikou kill anyone .

Ed didn't take away the spatial rings . He checked them first to see if there was anything he wanted but was only disappointed . Soon, he left the scene without leaving a single trace .