Chapter 70

Ed took the initiative and rushed at Emilia and Ellie . His step-in was very fast, making them almost unable to react . He punched at Ellie, causing her to guard with both of her hands . Even then, she was forced a few steps to the back . Before Emilia could attack him, Ed already kicked at her . She was able to barely dodge, but Ed used Wind magic on her . It was a simple Wind ball rotating very fast in his hands . He didn't directly hit, but simply detonated it when his hand was close to her body .

This caused Emilia to be thrown away . Ellie saw this and jumped up trying to attack Ed . She used almost the same punch as before, the only difference being that she was in a Ten like state, making her defenses a bit better .

"If you can use QI to make punches stronger, then obviously you can make them defend better . " Ed used KO on his hand . What followed was a repeat of what happened in their last spar . Ed stopped Ellie in her tracks, however this time; she followed with a kick to the stomach . The kick also had some QI in it thanks to her state of constantly being surrounded by QI; however, it wasn't even close to her punch . "You can also use QI on other body parts, not only hands and legs . " Ed was teaching them as they were fighting . He focused his aura on his stomach making him stop it easily .

Emilia finally got back up and joined Ellie to back her up . Both of them had quite the reliable teamwork . Soon enough, they were putting pressure on Ed, even punching him in the face . But, Ellie couldn't keep it up for too long . She wasn't used to using her QI in such a way, so it quickly caught up to her . Ed noticed this and was planning to finish the match, however, Emilia turned aggressive .

Emilia's QI kept rising, it was now at the same level as a King Establishment level 4 . 'It seems like I'm not the only one who's hiding their power . ' It seemed like Ed's training awakened something in Emilia, making her turn serious . She approached Ellie and injected her with some QI, helping her last longer . Both Emilia and Ellie seemed to possess an incredible amount of QI . Their teamwork was putting even more pressure on Ed .

On Suika's side, she was doing very well . Suika was using Ken, maintaining a dense aura around her for defense, while she fought off Hayato and Stephanie . However, the latter two were faring much better than Emilie and Ellie . Mainly, thanks to Hayato . His use of magic was excellent, putting enough pressure of Suika from a distance, while Stephanie was trying to trap her with Earth magic . This is what caused Suika to use Ken, and simply, bulldoze her way through the barrage of magic . Suika was smart, so she targeted Stephanie, the weak link, first . She was able to knock her away with a simple punch and turned her attention towards Hayato . The two entered in a battle of hit and run, seemingly in a stalemate .

Suika was able to heal any injuries immediately with her Healing magic . Most of them were simple injuries . However, this along with Nen was eating at her energy very quickly . Hayato showed no signs of slowing down; even he had quite the amount of QI . Stephanie quickly tried to regain her composure from the punch and supported Hayato . Their teamwork irritated her, causing her to snap on them . She focused her entire aura in her hand with KO and punched the ground . She couldn't usually cause much damage even with KO, but with Stephanie constantly trying to trap her using Earth magic, the ground easily crumbled . All of them fell inside the hole .

Ed was startled by the appearance of a hole in the ground but still chose to continue his spar with Emilia and Ellie . He knew the three of them wouldn't get hurt by falling in such a hole .

Ed was under quite the assault from the two in front of him . Emilia used Fire magic and made four swords that constantly slashed at Ed, while she and Ellie physically attacked him . 'She can control the swords while fighting . ' Ed was very impressed with Emilia . He also knew that if they continued this way, he might be getting the short end of the stick .

"Let's get a little more serious!" Ed shocked the two of them . They had been doing their best, and yet Ed was not even serious . Ed activated his Seikūken and started using magic more seriously . 'The Sharingan would be too much for them . ' Ed decided not to go too far . He used Wind magic to blow away the swords constantly slashing at him while dodging the two . Dodging was not extremely easy .

Ed punched Emilia again, but she blocked with both of her hands in front of her face . As she was putting them back down, she lost sight of Ed . "Behind you!" Ellie also lost Ed but found him quickly . Ed used Shunpo to perform this quick movement . Before Emilia could react, Ed slapped his hands together as if clapping . He used KO on his hands, making the sound extremely loud . Even the ones who were simply watching the fight had to cover their ears . Ellie was now dazed, and Emilie who was the closest fell to her knees .

"Let's stop here for today . " Ed decided not to continue anymore . There was no point in injuring the two of them in a simple spar . Ed was about to head out and check Suika and the others, but found that they were out of the hole, watching them fight . 'When did they get out...'

"Your powers are frightening Ed . Next time I'd like to fight you . " Hayato's fighting spirit seemed to be burning after his fight with Suika and watching Ed's performance . Ed asked Suika to use her Healing magic on Ellie and Emilia to help them recover .

"Next time I won't lose!" Surprisingly, it wasn't Ellie who spoke . Emilia seemed as if she wanted to beat Ed more than anything . 'I'm somehow making them all want to fight me...' Ed was feeling lonely now, almost all of his friends wanted to get a piece of him .

"Try to train your QI control today, and maintain a QI infused form for as long as possible . Also, remember not to go overboard . We'll continue tomorrow . " All of them left together, leaving the students who were watching them stunned . 'How can we compete with that?!' All of them were thinking the same thing .