Chapter 85

"I want to teach you, Bella, and mother this ability" Ed proposed this plan to Arthur . Ed didn't plan to teach Nen to anyone other than his monsters . The reason being that, training Nen while cultivating would prove to be very difficult to anyone below Heavenly Establishment . But, after Eri's incident, he kept thinking that if they knew Nen, maybe they would have survived .

"Is there any danger?" Arthur's question was very direct . He trusted Ed, but Ed's powers were all very strange .

"If it's only basic and advanced techniques, then there won't be any danger . But, there are special techniques that require a Vow and a Limitation . I'll explain everything to you, and how these special techniques work . " Ed wasn't going to hide anything . His family knew that his abilities were bizarre . Every time he learned something new, they had to take it with a grain of salt .

"I trust you, Ed . And these techniques seem useful . I'll go and call your mother and Bella" Arthur was going to leave the room, but Ed's question stopped him .

"By the way, father . Mother didn't cultivate, right?" Ed didn't know if his mother was a cultivator or not, so he asked .

"Hahaha, is that how it seems to you? She's a Heavenly Establishment cultivator" . Ed stood there stunned while Arthur left the training room, laughing .

'Her attitude fooled me at least' Ed had a wry smile on his face while thinking of his mother's easy going attitude .

After a while, Arthur returned with Elizabeth and Bella . Bella was holding Suika, who looked a bit better since this morning . 'She's handling it better than me' Ed was glad that Bella and Elizabeth took care of Suika .

"Father, Mother, I'll be opening up your aura pores . Suika can do it for Bella . " Ed didn't waste any time and started the initiation ceremony . He put his hands behind Arthur and Elizabeth's backs . Suika transformed into her human form and did the same to Bella . Ed was confident that Suika's Nen control was good enough by now, to do the initiation ceremony with no problems .

After being injected by the aura of Ed and Suika, all three of them were surprised by the new power being released from them . Ed was almost blown away due to the pressure he felt from his mother and father . 'So this is the difference between Heavenly and the other Establishments' . The amount of aura was too different . Even Ed and Raikou combined couldn't be compared to Arthur .

"I want you to focus on your aura and limit its expansion area" . Ed was explaining to them how to stop the aura from overflowing . Arthur and Elizabeth did it immediately, while Bella struggled for a while .

"Then to shut it completely, you can close off the pores of aura" Ed was explaining to them how to do basic aura control . He explained all three of them: Zetsu, Ten and Ren . He was going to leave Hatsu training until the end .

"I'm going to explain the advanced techniques to you . Bella, you can forget them for now, and train them later . Focus only on the basics for now" . Ed didn't want Bella to train the advanced techniques without having a good grasp of the basics . Arthur and Elizabeth were a different case . Both of them would have enough time and experience to master everything .

Ed explained all the techniques while showing them . His own control of Nen was already close to the level of a master . If he levels up to Heavenly Establishment, he would be a grand-master of Nen in both aura and technique .

Ed also explained about Hatsu, special techniques . "When creating a Hatsu, the Nen user will also impose on himself some Limitations . These Limitations serve to strengthen the Hatsu . But, Limitations come with a Vow or a Contract . Breaking the contract would mean the loss of Nen in the best of cases . In the worst cases, it would be the loss of life . So when creating a Hatsu, don't try to put too many Limitations to make it more powerful, the more simple, the better" . Ed also explained about Vows and Limitations, and how they affect a Nen user . The last thing he wanted to hear about, was them losing their lives because of lack of understanding .

Ed finished explaining and looked at Arthur . He saw confusion and worry in his eyes . Ed was smart, so he quickly understood that Arthur was worried about the origin of Ed's abilities . Although he accepted them, it didn't mean that he wasn't worried .

"Don't worry father, I'm fine" Ed smiled at both his father and mother . Bella was playing with Suika while using Nen . She was learning very fast . This made Ed chuckle .

"Moving on . There are categories of Nen users, each one different from the other . I'm going to go and get some water cups and leaves for the test . " Ed was leaving but Arthur stopped him .

"Leave it to Sebas" Suddenly Sebas opened the door to the training room and bowed . Indicating he knew what he had to do . Ed forgot that he was a royalty for a second .

After a while, Sebas returned with the items . Ed showed them the way to do the water divination test, and each one of them followed . Arthur was a Specialist, which was obvious as he was a natural leader . Elizabeth was an Enhancer same as Ed . Bella was a Manipulator, indicating her love for her family, and desire to keep them safe .

"Enhancement is the most balanced of all categories . Being able to increase the natural abilities of objects, or even the person itself . " Ed was now explaining the differences between all categories .

"Transmutation allows you to change the properties of your own aura to something else . You don't have to be limited to existing stuff, as you can mix properties up . "

"Emission allows you separate your aura from your body . The more skilled at emission, the more aura you can detach, and the more distance it can travel"

"Conjuration allows you to create a substance from your aura . Constructs created from Conjuration are visible to other . Even if they don't know Nen . "

"Manipulation allows you to control objects, or even living things by pouring your aura into them . But, keep in mind that you cannot control something already being controlled . "

"For specialization, it is basically an ability that doesn't belong to the previous categories . The abilities of specialists are the most unique . "

"You can mix up different types of Nen categories when creating a Hatsu . But, the more you mix, the stronger the rebound of the ability will be on your body, so keep it simple" . Ed finished his explanation . He still had some things to do in the kingdom before leaving .

"Father, I want to speak with Becky and Sebas . I need them to run some errands for me"