Chapter 74

"You monster" "As expected of our secret weapon" "Unnatural" "Awesome!" Each one of Ed's teammates passed by him while telling how unusual he was . Ed could only shrug it off .

They all went to look for someone to fight . Ed had already decided on who his opponents will be . He had asked the system to find the highest cultivation level in the ring . It turns out that the king's daughter, Alicia is at Earth Establishment level 2 . While Norris had broken through to Earth Establishment level 1 . Among those present, Ed was the only one who could fight them head-on .

Ed's teammates decided to fight the other students . They were confident enough not to lose, at least when it was one on one . Ed's slash helped reduce the number of students on the ring . No one from D class survived, and C class was now down to two members, Leon and Charlie . Not even Liza survived since Ed attacked indiscriminately . B class still had five students, and A class 10 .

Hayato chose his opponents, who were 1 Oni and 1 Beatswoman . They were from A class and were strong enough to endure Ed's slash . Hayato, however, was confident enough to fight them both at the same time . "I hope you will help me burn off some of my anger with you guys . " Hayato rushed at them with Asmodeus in his hands . On the other side, Ellie and Stephanie were fighting three opponents, two from B and one from A class . Stephanie's support was good enough to help them get the advantage . Ellie's brute power, which had increased with Ed's training, didn't allow anyone to feel safe .

Emilia was also fighting two opponents at the same time . Both of them from A class, with one of them being the girl who used the fire tornado . It seemed like one of them was buying time for her to gather magic power . Emilia could see through this tactic and increased her assault . She was using her rapier, and magic at the same time . Her opponent couldn't handle her assault of fire swords, and fast slashes, so he quickly lost focus and lost . Taking out the girl who couldn't complete her magic was more than easy .

Hayato seemed to be finished with his opponents as well . A class lost four members at the blink of an eye . Some lingering flames were still lingering on his sword . Ellie and Stephanie were still fighting, while Leon and Charlie were handling the rest of B class . Suddenly, two silhouettes approached Emilia and Hayato . Hayato was now facing a beast-man, while Emilia had a female Oni in front of her . They were both teammates of Norris and Alicia .

"We're from the strongest team of A class . We'll make sure you won't last another minute . " Both of them told Emilia and Hayato, seemingly very confident in their strength . Another person also appeared in front of Ed, who was making his way to fight Alicia and Norris . "Prepare yourself, I'll beat you no-" . Before he could finish, Ed who had withdrawn Ame-No-Murakumo, used magic to blow him away . He even made sure to use a tornado magic to show off . Everyone on the ring had to stop and look his way . 'The poor bastard' All of them felt sorry for the students from A class . Emilia and Hayato's opponents seemed to have had their confidence stepped on by Ed's display . The one who went to challenge him was also from their team . "Your confidence means nothing in front of him..." . Emilia and Hayato told them at the same time and started their fight .

Emilia started fighting her opponent with weapons . Her opponent was using a classical magic sword . She was using Fire magic with it, giving her sword a burning effect . Emilia couldn't be bothered with such normal attacks that she could simply dodge and counterattack . Her opponent soon had scratches all over her body . Noticing that she was not doing well with her weapon, she instead switched to magic . "Barrier!" An invisible barrier seemed to be forming around her . Emilia tried to break but was unable to . The flow of the fight had changed to the Oni's favor from then on .

Hayato and his opponent seemed to be well matched . His opponent was using a great-sword . But even with the extra strength of the beast-men, was unable to injure, or even overpower Hayato even once . Hayato's true strength lied, not in his magic, but his swordsmanship . He could slide off in-coming attacks, and counter with exceptional speed . His demonic sword's ability was related to the type of magic it's infused with . Lighting magic would produce an electric shock that would stun the enemies . Ice would reduce their movement speed . While Fire would make some burn damage that occurs over time . He could also use other magic, but only showed these types for now .

Emilia was now firing off Fire magic at her opponent . Yet, most of them didn't even hit her . He opponent, however, could use magic from inside the barrier sending them at Emilia . The latter was able to dodge most of them, but sometimes, was caught off-guard . She had some small injuries on her . "This'll be finished soon!" Her opponent seemed to have never heard of flags before . As soon as she spoke, Emilia switched back to her rapier and attacked the barrier head-on . "That won't work!" Emilia used QI on her sword while enhancing her body, making her attack tens of times stronger than usual . A crack was formed on the barrier, and her opponent backed off immediately .

"This can't be!" The Oni didn't seem to believe what had occurred . Emilia, on the other hand, was calm . "You should watch where you're standing . " After saying this, the Oni looked down to find herself surrounded by fire embers from the previous magic that Emilia had shot . "Lanzas de Fuego!" . The lingering embers were transformed to fire lances that hit the Oni woman at the same place in her stomach . She couldn't even react before falling down . "Your barrier is not even close to his defenses" Emilia spoke as she turned her head towards Ed who was face to face with Alicia and Norris .