Chapter 84

Ed summoned Suika while he was walking . It was time for her to know what happened . As soon as Suika took a look at her location, she understood that something had happened . Ed was at his kingdom, and there were no signs of Eri and the other children who he had promised to bring along .

"Suika, Eri and the children passed away . There was a monster invasion in the capital, and I couldn't get to them in time..." It hurt Ed to tell Suika . Especially after he saw her reaction . She didn't move, speak, or react in any way . She stayed on Ed's shoulder as he walked .

After a while, Ed reached the graveyard and entered a room that was near it . This graveyard was exclusive to Ed's family members . Those who died of old age, mainly non-cultivators, or those that died in battle . Ed got special permission from his father after telling him about Eri and the others .

Inside the room, Ed brought out the bodies . Suika jumped down from his shoulder . Ed didn't know what to do but wait and see . Suika started healing their bodies . Their wounds closed up, giving them a much better appearance . Ed knew that it would be draining Suika to heal all the bodies, so he helped her by giving her QI .

After she was done, Suika transformed into her human form and stood on the side, waiting for Ed to finish . Ed brought some white sheets with him, in which he put the bodies in . There were no coffins, so this was the best way could send them away . He buried the children in the family graveyard . While the two elderly ladies were buried in the country's graveyard . Suika and Ed were silent during the ceremony .

Ed went back to the castle and suddenly remembered something . 'Becky said my dad has a surprise for me, I should go and check it out' Ed went to Arthur's room again . He let Suika go and play with Bella . Bella and Elizabeth should know how to cheer her up .

Ed went through the usual procedure to enter Arthur's office . "Father, Becky mentioned that you have a surprise for me . What's that about?"

"Surprise? I don't know anything about that . " Arthur seemed as surprised as Ed when he heard him .

'Eh? Then why would she tell me that' Ed was now confused .

"Oh, maybe she was talking about me . I forgot to tell you, but I broke through to Immortal Establishment . " Arthur had a big smile when he told Ed . He looked as if he was really proud .

"Oh! Congratulations!" Ed was naturally happy for Arthur . He was also glad that such a thing happened . 'I thought Becky meant Arthur found me a fiancée . Could it be, she did it on purpose?' Ed remembered the weird smile on Becky's face when she told him this .

"Would you like to spar with me again, Ed?" Arthur proposed again . Ed accepted . He wanted to see how much he improved . He also wanted to speak about Arthur about something related to fighting .

Both of them made their way to the training area . But it wasn't the one they used before . Arthur had a special training area he used when sparring with Leonard since they might destroy the normal one . This training area was in the basement of the castle . It was Ed's first time seeing it . It was much larger than the training halls used by the classes back in the academy .

Ed summoned Gobuta and Goburou . Raikou also came out of his shadow . Ed wasn't going to fight his father, who was now at Immortal Establishment alone . This sparring was also a way for both of them to know how much Ed had improved .

Arthur was stunned looking at the new monsters . Both of them were as strong as Ed and were releasing a threatening aura . "You're getting stronger..." Arthur was happy seeing the monsters . But, his breath stopped for a second when they withdrew their weapons . Although their weapons were only Epic quality, they were made by Ed who was a master blacksmith . Making them much better than other weapons of the same quality .

Both parties took their stance and started fighting . Arthur suppressed his power to Earth Establishment level 6, only two levels higher than Raikou who was now level 4 .

Ed made the first move and rushed ahead with his Ren in full activation . His speed was astonishing, surprising even Arthur . Both of them clashed swords for a couple of times, sending shockwaves around the room . Ed's companions were providing him with support, while he handled the main fight . Ed's abilities were greatly enhanced with his Ren, making him able to fight equally with Arthur who was suppressing his power .

However, it was only thanks to his monsters' support . Arthur noticed that they Ed was still not fighting seriously, so he increased his power to Earth Establishment level 10 . Ed felt the increase in power and activated his Sharingan, Ryūsui Seikūken, and En . This was the only way he could react to Arthur's movement speed . He was also using Ren in this state .

Ed and his companions were basically helpless even when using their full power . Only Raikou could handle Arthur somehow in his powered-up state . Arthur was only using a normal saber, but his abilities made him capable of handling it in a miraculous way . Ed was forced to use all three of his swords to be able to handle Arthur's swordplay .

Ed also used Shunpo while increasing its speed with his Spectral Shadow Steps . In this way, his speed was actually equal to Arthur's . This was an achievement no one in King Establishment could achieve, other than Ed . Raikou also used his lightning clad, while Gobuta and Goburou used Ken, maximizing their aura amount in their feet . All four of them were able to keep up and put some pressure on Arthur in this state . But, it wasn't long until they were fatigues due to using so much of their energy .

"You've greatly improved again, Ed" Arthur very proud . Although the academy was interrupted, Ed's improvement was worth it . "But what is that power you used? It feels very familiar . " Arthur was referring to Nen .

"I wanted to talk to you about that, father . "