Chapter 86

Ed was now in his room . In front of him, Sebas and Becky stood .

"I want you two to buy everything that I have written here . You don't have to worry about the money . I'll be providing it" . Ed passed them each a paper . One paper had the items necessary for him to craft weapons . The other was for medicinal items . He also gave each one of them, 50 . 000 gold coins . 'That should be more than enough' Ed thought .

While waiting for them to return, Ed decided to check up on his brother and friends . He headed to the sect ground . This time he didn't need a letter from his father . After the incident, Ed was given the freedom to enter sect grounds . He was basically a freelance disciple . After a while, he reached the sect and the guards let him inside without a single word .

He looked for the people he was searching for in the training grounds . The first one he noticed was Oliver, who was training with a bow . 'As expected he chose something to do with accuracy' . Ed had experienced Oliver's accuracy firsthand back when he saved him with a rock .

"Mister Ed!" Oliver seemed to notice Ed's presence and turned around . He quickly dropped his bow to the ground and made his way to Ed .

"You should never drop your weapon!" An instructor on the side was about to rebuke Oliver when he suddenly noticed Ed waving his hand . It's been a long time now since they met, so Ed decided to help his friend a little .

"Long time no see" Ed stated chatting with Oliver . Asking him about his training, his bow, and his life now in the sect . Oliver was smiling whenever he spoke . 'It seems that he truly likes the sect here...' . Ed couldn't help but think about Eri and the children, and how their lives might have been if they came to the sect .

"I need to go and look for Griffin and Eric . Let's catch up some more later . " After chatting for a while, Ed decided to continue looking for his other friends . It was already a little late, so he needed to hurry up . He would be busy the next couple of days, so he might not get the chance again .

"They should be in the inner training hall!" The inner training hall was reserved for Elders and exceptional disciples . It would only make sense that Griffin and Eric would be there .

Ed made his way inside, looking for the two . He passed by a couple of disciple and Elders . To be an Elder in Glory sect, you would need to be at least Earth Establishment level 5 . Most Elders here are considered powerful . Most of them were actually at Heavenly Establishment . Only those who were unfortunate enough not to breakthrough were still at Earth Establishment .

Finally, Ed made his way to the training hall . There, he found that Griffin and Eric were sparring . While a couple of Elders were watching over them . Ed entered after greeting the Elders, trying his best not to disturb the two of them . He sat down while watching the spar of the two .

'Griffin is at Earth Establishment level 3, and Eric is level 2 . Both of them really did cultivate hard . ' Ed was surprised at the sudden power-up of the two of them . Their cultivation speed didn't lose to Ed's . Maybe a little slower, but still exceptional .

The two of them finally finished after 15 minutes . They turned their heads towards Ed .

"You're back Ed" "Master Ed" Eric was casual while Griffin still bowed his head to him . Ed has a good relationship with him, but it seems that he still regards him as a royalty .

"Good to see you guys . I can see that you were training hard!"

"Same for you!" The three of them started catching up . Ed didn't mention the incident in Scale kingdom . Information like that was Arthur's responsibility .

"How about a little spar, Ed?" Eric offered . 'So it came to that after all!' Ed didn't know what was wrong with the people that he knows . All of them want to fight him .

Ed agreed and headed into the ring . It was going to be a three-way battle, Ed vs . Eric vs . Griffin . There were no weapons involved, and if you get out of the circle you lose .

"Start!" One of the Elders announced . All three of them rushed at each other . Ed activated his Seikūken and Ed . Both of his opponents were stronger than him, so he couldn't mess around . In this stare, Ed could react to both of them at the same time . He was parrying both of their attacks at once . It was a three-way battle, but it seemed like they were focusing on him . Or so he thought .

Eric took his chance and kicked at Griffin . It was a surprise attack, yet the latter was able to react instantly, and caught Eric's leg, flipping him . Eric wasn't caught by surprise, so he regained his balance in mid-air, falling back to his leg . "Don't forget about me" Ed's voice reminded them both that it was a three-way battle . He kicked Eric and punched Griffin almost at the same time . Making them guard instantly .

The fight dragged on for a while without anyone gaining the upper hand . None of them were giving it their all after all . After a while, they stopped .

"You're quite the monster aren't you, Ed?" Eric told Ed the word he didn't want to hear . All of his friends called him a monster, and now his brother too . Griffin was nodding his head in agreement . It was a predictable reaction, as Ed was fighting two opponents who were stronger than him without losing . In fact, he put pressure on them most of the time .

"I need to head back for now . I'll see you guys later" Ed went back to the castle . It was already dark outside by now . He greeted Oliver who was heading to his room . He didn't live in the castle anymore but decided to live in the sect, same as the other disciple .

Ed reached the castle and ate, took a shower, and headed to his room . Most of the items he requested were bought, while some would be available tomorrow . He wasn't going to start until all items were present .