Chapter 120

Ed and his companion charged at the white tiger . It might look like a dirty way of fighting, but Ed wanted to move to the next floor . He already spent a couple of months of his time, and he would spend even more . Baekho was tense seeing the group of 'monsters' charge at him . If Ed knew that he was categorized as a monster, he would be heartbroken . On top of his friends, now even monsters would call him a monster .

"You damned humans!" Baekho seemed to take matters more seriously and charged at them as well . Ed who was at the front of the group started the fight with a flying slash . However, Baekho dodged it by side-jumping to the left . In return, Baekho seemed to charge his claws with something as he swung with his front left leg . It was the same thing as Ed's flying slashes, except it was enhanced with some type of magic . Baekho seemed to be using the light or holy magic . Same thing as the type Suika can use .

"Leave it to me . " Sieg took the front and blocked the incoming attack for Ed and the other . Not a single dent in his barrier even after taking the attack head on . The difference in cultivation didn't seem to bother Sieg . "Grrr" Baekho seemed to be on edge due to the constant display of abilities by Ed's team . As soon as he looked like he lost focus, a red flying slash that looked like a cone made its way towards him . Baekho regained his focus and dodged the attack, but not without being injured . His snow white fur was now decorated by a little bit of red near his right shoulder .

Baekho looked towards the one who used such an attack on it and saw that it was Goburou . It was his special attack, but a rather humble version of it . Goburou and the others managed to level up as well on this floor, making their abilities a little bit better . Once more, as soon as he lost focus, he was attacked . This time it was Gobuta who impaled the ground with his greatsword and swung towards the white tiger . The earth was pulled out with the flying slash, and Baekho had to dodge the slash and the rocks that accompanied it . Garu also joined in on the fun, using Ice and Fire to corner Baekho .

Looking like he had enough, Baekho's body glowed in white . Not a second later he looked like he was about to explode . "Enough!" Blinding light exploded out of the tiger's body . This was similar to the skill that Alicia used on Ed in the tournament, only at a much larger scale . Everyone present lost their ability to see, other than Baekho . "Now it's my turn!" Baekho charged towards Sieg who was the closest to him and wanted to break his barrier . However, before he could reach him, he felt an aura enveloping him . "You won't get your turn . " Before Baekho could register what happened, Ed was already in front of him .

Ed used his En to pinpoint the position of the white tiger, as well as Observation Haki to feel his next move . The rest was easy, he simply teleported in front of him in order to hinder his plans . "A weakling like you shouldn't stand in front of me!" Apparently, Baekho considered Ed to be weak . He didn't know that out of all those present, the most problematic one to fight is Ed . "I already dodged that attack!" Ed used a flying slash once more, and Baekho seemed to dodge it . Yet, he was still injured . With a confused look on Baekho's face, he looked towards Ed as if demanding an explanation . "I wouldn't tell you how I did it now would I?" Ed only stated the obvious .

As the fight dragged on, Baekho was getting filled with injuries . Since he didn't have a troublesome ability like Sieg's barrier or monster summoning, he didn't pose many problems . Once more, his body glowed in a white blinding light, but slightly different than last time . "You will all die!" Baekho screamed confidently while seemingly exploding .

"It won't work a second time . " The voice that sounded this time was unlike any other . It was a deep confident, yet calm voice . It was much more collected compared to Baekho's . The one who spoke was Raikou . It was the first time his companions heard him speak so it stunned them as well .

The shadow under Raikou seemed to expand to a ridiculous degree . It covered almost 100 meters with him at the center . It was almost the same size as his En . The shadow seemed as if it was alive, wriggling around as it concentrated on Baekho . The blinding light that covered his body lowered in intensity until it was no longer there . "How is this possible..." Baekho was stupefied . Yet Raikou didn't even give him the chance to calm his mind . The shadow under him seemed even livelier after absorbing the light . Suddenly, several spikes erupted out of the shadow and penetrated Baekho .

Not even giving him the chance to speak his last words, Baekho died instantly . Before being teleported by the light, Raikou caught the sly faces of his companions and knew . He was going to be teased .

After the light disappeared Raikou was waiting for the reactions . And as he expected it came .

"Why didn't you speak before...Were you waiting for the chance to look cool?" Raikou looked towards Ed's face which seemed to be big and looking up .

"Raikou, speak once again" Similarly, Sieg was trying to tease him as well . A smile on his dead face .

"Suu! Suu!!" Suika was also encouraging him to speak . Behind her, Gobuta Goburou and Garu holding back their laughter .

After the constant demands to speak, Raikou didn't comply and ran away from them . He didn't disappear on the new floor but instead went into Ed's shadow . This way, none of them could annoy him .

"Hahaha, seems like we annoyed him!" Ed was smiling all the way while searching for a place to spend the night and check his notifications .