Chapter 104

After feeling that the teleportation ended, Ed opened his eyes . He couldn't see the ground, or anything in front of him so he was surprised . "Eh?!" After instinctively looking down, Ed was stunned . Below him was seemingly an ocean .

*Splash*

Ed even forgot that he could fly, so he ended up hitting the water . The same thing happened with Raikou . "Why is there water under us? How the hell would people be able to leave this floor?!" After emerging from the water, Ed couldn't help but complain . However, he didn't have time to do so, as a school of fish was closing in on him .

"Those are Piranhas?" Ed recognized the type of fish . But, these ones weren't as small as the ones that Ed knew back on Earth . Instead, they were all over one meter long, with teeth that could snap even steel . Ed immediately withdrew Shusui and Ame-No-Murakumo . Muramasa, with its Fire abilities, wouldn't be much help in this situation .

Raikou and Ed started fighting under the water . Usually, one would feel uncomfortable due to the water's resistance . Yet Ed and Raikou looked unbothered . This was due to their training with multiplied Gravity . As well as their basic physical strength . They could easily finish off individual Piranhas . But, they were fighting a whole school . They needed to be more careful . One by one, the Piranhas kept floating to the surface . However, it seemed like Raikou was too annoyed with them, so he used lightning magic . "Aaaaah!" The comical scream of Ed sounded even under the water . Apparently, Raikou didn't know that water could conduct electricity, so he zapped Ed as well .

Thankfully, all of the remaining Piranhas were killed as well . But, Ed looked out of breath after being electrocuted . Being hit with an attack that you didn't expect usually does a number on you . This was a lesson Ed learned today . He didn't dwell on the matter and instead checked his notifications . He had just killed over twenty Piranhas, so he wanted to know if any of them dropped tickets .

"Ohhhh I got two of them!" Ed was very happy while checking the notifications . But when he got to the top, he was stunned . The Kyuubi from earlier gave him 100 . 000 Exp, and two Gacha tickets . This was the highest amount of Exp he had ever gotten . Ed didn't know how to explain this situation, so he could only rely on the system's explanation .

[Killing monsters with higher cultivation than you, and your monsters would give you more Exp . Plus the Kyuubi was a Legendary monster, meaning even more Exp] Ed still had his doubts . He had killed many monsters with higher cultivation, so he wondered what the difference was this time .

[Remember the bear you killed a while ago in the forest near your kingdom . Although it was only a King Establishment Rare monster, it gave you 5000 Exp . ] Ed calmly remembered . It was indeed the truth . He could only accept these things as he couldn't change them . The fact was that he was able to ascend to Earth Establishment level 2 by killing the Kyuubi .

"Let's look for land," Ed got out of the water and flew . Raikou could somehow enter his shadow even though there was no land . Ed was going to carry Raikou before he did that . 'What a useful ability' Ed thought to himself . After checking his Map and flying for a while, he finally found land . It was an island about the size of Paris . Slightly bigger than his kingdom . Ed guessed that the floor this time was made up from the island and the ocean that surrounds it .

Ed also noticed that a couple of blue dots were on his Map . He felt relieved that he didn't meet any enemies in this tower yet, but he felt that he was only lucky . Such people would definitely appear one day or the other . Ed wasn't going to bother and meet these blue dots . He was going to spend some time stabilizing his abilities while training on this floor . He finally got ten Gacha tickets . This usually meant that he would draw Gacha since it became a habit to do so only when he had ten tickets .

He activated his Mangekyo Sharingan's ability and created a pocket dimension . He was planning to rest after drawing his Gacha . Afterward, it would be hunting monsters and non-stop training . Ed opened up the Gacha interface and chose his draws .

"System, use all ten tickets on Function Gacha" Ed wasn't going to try and distribute them . Who knew what would happen if he didn't get the upgrade cards . He didn't want to risk his sight .

[Drawing, please wait]

*Ding*

Acquired Upgrade Card x6, Transformation Cardx2, Healing Cardx2 .

Ed had a wry smile on his face . He actually forgot that the most common card he ever got was the upgrade card . However, it was all good to Ed . He could upgrade other things now .

Ed summoned Suika and the rest . They were going to have some food after Ed finished upgrading .

Ed used two Upgrade Cards to level up his Mangekyo Sharingan to Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan . Now, he could use his powerful ocular skill without having to worry about becoming blind . After activating his new skill, he noticed that his eyes were much darker now, rather than red . The triangles that resulted from the intersecting squares were now all black . And the hole that was in the middle of the circle grew larger and had a similarly red hole inside of it .

"Use two Upgrade cards on Suika" Ed made up his choice . He was going to upgrade Suika who had been with him for almost as long as Raikou . A bright yellow light surrounded Suika . If they weren't inside the pocket dimension, those on the island would definitely notice this light . Suika's evolution lasted for more than half an hour . After the light dissipated Ed heard a notification from the system .

[Name the new species] This was all what the system said . "What do you mean?"

[Suika got both Black and White magic now . No other slime got this before, making her a new species] Ed finally understood what was going on . He was also very happy with Suika's improvement . Even her aura right now was no lesser than the Kyuubi's .

"How about Nephilim slime?" Ed looked at Suika who was now yellow in color . "Suu!" She answered him vigorously . It didn't matter if she understood what it meant or not . She trusted Ed and that was enough .