Chapter 187

Two bodies hang in the air . One with a wide, almost maddening, smile . The other, shock and confusion filled his face . The winner slowly pulled out his weapon out of Edward's body . The, almost, dead figure muttered a couple of words that barely reached the ear of the person in front of him . "You idiot!!"

The victor was confused as to why his enemy would spout such a word . They were enemies fighting for their lives, and yet he was called an idiot for winning . In fact, he felt pride in his achievement, as he had dominated the fight all the time . n

'Was my opponent just that weak?' The winner thought to himself as he finally felt that something didn't click . He fought Edward, and his partner fought the monsters . His partner managed to kill them all at the cost of his own life . Then, he went berserk and overwhelmed Edward due to his rage .

'Where are the bodies...?' The winner noticed that the bodies of Edward's monsters, as well as his partner, were missing . He looked around in horror, but he could see nothing . Only Edward in front of him, clutching his bloody chest while blood dripped from his mouth .

[You won't get any experience if he dies . ] The winner didn't notice a couple of figures looking up at him . They were invisible to him, but they could see him with no issues .

"Ahh, we can't have that . I need the exp . " Ed stretched his arms and legs and then disappeared . He appeared behind 'Edward' as he cut off his head in an instant . 'Edward' was able to see Ed and his companions leisurely watching his fight with the one in front of him . He tried to warn him multiple times, but all his words fell on deaf ears .

His face took on a visage of horror, regret, and hate for the person who killed him . Not Ed, but his own partner who fought him with all his power .

The winner's face turned ugly as he saw Edward's head fall off all of a sudden . His surroundings started to crumble upon themselves, sending him into a whirlpool of fear and confusion .

"You're a horrible person . Your partner did his best not to fight back, but you went full retard on him . Screaming about how you will kill him and all of his family . The poor man didn't know what to do . " A voice entered the winner's ears and a figure emerged in front of him . He could see an unharmed Ed in front of him . As well as the fat body of his partner falling down to the ground with his head next to him .

Realizing what he had done, the winner, or more accurately the fool, screamed . "Aaaah!" He raised his sword as he approached Ed in an attempt to seek vengeance and redemption . Alas, it was all too late as he was no match for Ed . Ed slashed with his Katana upwards, and it cleaved the man starting from his left side . The swing took only an instant to cut the fool in half, but he felt as if it was an eternity . After the pain from the Katana formed a straight line from his waist until his right shoulder, silence filled the area around him . Next, his sight and sense of smell disappeared . Before his brain lost all its function, he felt a thud and knew he had hit the ground .

'What happened to me...?' One final thought crossed his mind before his eyes lost the light of life within them . Ed descended and retrieved two spatial rings from the two partners .

This whole matter started when Suika started her fight against the fat middle-aged man . Once she transformed into her human figure, she felt a repulsive aura from the man . Somehow, she didn't want to approach him at all . She let Ed know, and he quickly devised a plan . His opponent wasn't one that could help him improve his abilities, so he decided to have them fight each other . Ed put the one he was fighting under Genjutsu, and since he had mediocre abilities it worked like a charm . He saw his partner kill Ed's companions . But in reality, his partner started looking like Ed to him . He started fighting his confused partner and ended up killing him .

"Edward!" "We're back, milord . " Two figures approached Ed's location . It was Merry and Sieg who had two spatial rings with them . They had hunted two Immortal Establishment cultivators and came back . They handed the spatial rings to Ed and waited for their next move . Another figure approached them, which turned out to be WarGreymon . He was holding, not a ring, but a body with his claws lodged in its chest . It was another member of the ten Immortal Establishment that was stationed in this place .

Seven of them were on the academy grounds as they believed people would come and save the prisoners . Little did they know, their chances of survival were higher if they were stationed at the castle . Even though the other three were killed as well .

"We're going back to the castle . We've saved those that need saving and I leveled once . Only one more level until level Heavenly Establishment level 10 . " Ed and his group made their way back to the teleportation circle .

In the castle, Harry and the others regrouped with Uther .

"I'm glad you're alright . " Uther smiled as he met up with his friends . They endangered their lives in order to let him escape . He held nothing but respect towards them .

"We're glad you're alright, your majesty . " The general smiled as well . They didn't have their weapons or spatial rings, but they started fighting as well . By now, almost all the strong enemies were killed so they only needed to take care of fodder .

"Should we assist him?" The general was referring to Arthur who was locked in a sword fight with Edgar .

"He said he can take care of himself . Plus, even his group isn't worried about him, ho ho," said Uther . Those fighting didn't take things seriously, as they were watching Arthur's fight .

"I'll give you your sight back . " Arthur seemed to undo whatever caused Edgar's sight loss . "I will kill you at your best . " He spoke this one sentence as the entirety of his aura exploded out of his bodies, declaring his might .