Chapter 125

As per usual, Ed spent one-month hunting in the floor . He was lucky to encounter the camels another time which allowed him to stock up on more than twenty of them . He also managed to level up to Earth Establishment level 10 . Sieg and Raikou both leveled up to Heavenly Establishment level 2 . Suika and the rest managed to breakthrough to level 1 .

Everyone's abilities underwent a drastic change . Those who could use Nen more or less managed to build the foundation for their Hatsu . All that remains is to work on the ability and develop it . Sieg who couldn't use such an ability managed to come up with new techniques thanks to Ed's help . His imagination worked very hard this past month . His ability to control the dimension improved as well . He was now able to keep it up for four hours with a gravity multiplier of 25 times . Without the multiplier, he could keep it up for eight hours . Similarly, if he reduced the multiplier, the amount of time he could handle would increase as well .

"Scan . " Ed scanned himself to check up on his stats .

Name: Edward Avalon .

Level: 46 . (1 . 300 . 000/1 . 700 . 000) [Earth Establishment level 10] .

Stats:

HP: 1002/1002 .

MP: 718/718 .

STR: 495 .

AGL: 439 .

INT: 445 .

DEF: 450 .

STA: 501 .

Skills: Three-sword style, Etiquette, Haggling, Strategy, KI control, Driving, Calligraphy, Programming .

Abilities: Mangekyo-Sharingan, Spectral Shadow Steps, Wind magic, Fire magic, Space magic, Voice Disguise, Shunpo, Nen, Berserk, Water magic .

Monsters: Raikou, Suika, Gobuta, Goburou, Garu, Siegfried .

Evaluation: Not bad .

He was very close to leveling up to Heavenly Establishment himself . If the same thing that happened with Earth Establishment monsters repeated itself, then he would be able to level up after killing a Heavenly Establishment level 5 or higher monster . He guessed that the experience points that he would get would soar as well .

"We'll try to find the boss today . " Although Ed stayed in the floor for one month he was unable to find the boss . The desert was simply too large . When he first noticed this, he started advancing tens of kilometers every day to cover the most surface while maintaining a high kill rate . The seven of them left together but went in separate ways . Every one of them would be able to hunt alone without much trouble . Another reason why Ed let them go on their own, without being afraid that they would lose their way, was because of his Space magic .

Ever since Ed leveled it up to level 2, he unlocked another ability . Although he could teleport attacks with Space magic, that was already doable with level one . Ed struggled with it and didn't train much at it . Leveling up to level two simply gave him a boost in control over Space magic . But the true ability that was unlocked was long-range teleportation . Ed was over the clouds when he first found out . He was simply checking out his skills' description when he found out . His ability wasn't broken enough to allow him to teleport to any destination that he had visited before .

To be able to use the long-range teleport, Ed needed to make an inscription on 'something' . He would be able to teleport to that position . He had some metal pieces left over from crafting from way earlier when he made weapons for his family . He couldn't decide on what inscription he should use, so he simply used his first and last name initials . 'E . A' . He gave each one of his companions a piece, and also made many more . He also made some disposable ones using some rocks as the base .

As Ed was traveling at his top speed, he didn't stop to hunt . He wanted to break out of this floor as soon as possible . He still needed to clear the tenth, eleventh, and a twelfth floor before a year passes .

Before Ed could pass through one of the regions, something caught his attention way into the distance . 'A pyramid?' The shape that he saw was one that looked strikingly like the pyramids back on Earth . Ed didn't know if such shapes existed in this world before seeing it here . Unless someone from Earth got teleported into this world as well, then this world should have them as well .

"I'm not going to have to fight 'The Mummy' now will I?" Ed asked himself while smiling wryly . He switched his direction towards the pyramid and accelerated at top speed . Unfortunately, before he could reach his destination he fell into a sand hole . What he actually fell into looked more like a room rather than a hall . It was similar in size to a college lecture hall, and many stone tablets were thrown in the ground . Ed was intrigued by these tablets so he started checking them one by one .

Time and sand did a wonderful job at making the tablets almost unreadable . Ed did his best to decode them, but he was unable to . They were also broken which made them even harder to understand . Ed almost left before he noticed something . The way the tablets were broken looked as if they were joined at one point . 'That took me a while...' Ed could only mock his own lack of insight at this moment .

After gathering all the tablets, he could more or less make out some of the stuff . It was still barely readable, but he could understand it much better . He could see two half circles, both at the extreme right and left of the giant tablet . Between them, a 'tube' extended from to the other, joining both of them together . This was all Ed could understand from the tablet . Although he understood the drawings, he didn't understand the meaning . Ed decided not to waste any more time, so he stored the giant tablet and broke out of the room .

Once again, Ed made his way towards the pyramid that was still so far in the distance . It took him almost an hour at top speed to get close to it . The closer he got, the more he doubted his earlier assumption of it being a pyramid . Once he was close enough he had a wry smile .

'This is no pyramid . This is...' Before Ed could finish his thought, the pyramid 'moved' .