Chapter 177

All the people present didn't waste any time to start tasting the delicacies in front of them . They may not be familiar with some of them, but they definitely couldn't stop their stomach from controlling them . As Ed had expected, everyone was attracted to the most unfamiliar dish, the pizza . Three types of pizzas were present . Seafood, meatball, and a simple cheese pizza . The most popular one turned out to be the seafood pizza, but the others were almost as popular .

Time passed by and everyone enjoyed themselves . Merchants kept asking about the dish, and foreign nobles kept pestering the maids about the recipe . Arthur proposed a toast to Elizabeth, wishing for her to have a long fulfilling life . All her children did as well, and the existing parties each proposed their own toasts . They drank some alcoholic beverages, but as Ed didn't like it, he chose to drink juice like Bella . Time passed by and people started leaving . Some chose to return to their county even though it was nighttime . Of course, Ed didn't stop them .

The sect Elders excused themselves until only the Ed's closest people remained . Including Oliver and Griffin . Bard and Audun couldn't leave either as Ed had asked them to stay until he discusses some things with them .

"Ask Dorothy to bring 'that'," Ed spoke to one of the maids, who left as soon as Ed finished . In an instant, Dorothy came with 'that' . 'That' signified the chocolate cake that Ed had made . He could have said chocolate cake, but he chose to make everyone think about what 'that' was .

"Happy Birthday mother . " Ed smiled as he raised his glass of juice . This was his own gift to his mother, a birthday cake never seen before in this world . The cake was covered in chocolate . 'Happy Birthday' written on it with dark chocolate . "Where's our share?" Eric, who was sitting next to Ed, asked his in a low voice . "Later," said Ed in a low voice as well .

Ed had made five chocolate cakes . One for his mother, two for his companions, one for Emilia, Ellie, and Alicia, and the last one for him and the others . Only this one had the 'Happy Birthday' written on it . Elizabeth wanted to split the cake between everyone, but Ed stopped her . The cake was big, but it wouldn't be enough for everyone . He assured her that he had enough for everyone .

Elizabeth still chose to split it . She gave a piece to Bella, Suika, Merry, Agumon, and Arthur . Ed smiled while looking at everyone enjoying it very much . Especially Merry and Bella who had a sweet tooth . Ed gave the cakes to maids in order to take them to his companions, and to Emilia's group of girls . The last one was split between him, Eric, Oliver, Bard, and Audun . He didn't forget the maids and butlers of the castle . He left Dorothy with the ingredients to make some for everyone . Becky was staying with Emilia, so he was sure she would get her share there .

The night sky was shining with a crescent moon, and the stars filled the place . Elizabeth was thankful to Ed for preparing her party so she gave him quite the powerful hug . Everyone went their own ways, and only Ed, Arthur, Audun, and Bard remained together . They were now staying in Arthur's room .

Bard and Audun were starting to get nervous, as they had no idea why they were there . Of course, Ed started explaining things to them .

"Would you like to become Elders at our sect?" This sentence didn't explain anything . Instead, it threw their brains into even more turmoil .

After a while, Bard finally spoke . "I'm thankful for the offer Edward, but we're simply old men who are now no different from a normal person . " Bard looked like he wanted to accept Ed's proposal, but something was stopping him from doing so .

"I know . " Ed confused the two of them even more . He knew they were no different from normal people, but he still chose to ask them such a thing . They couldn't process Ed's train of thoughts .

"You used 'now' when you described your current situation . Which means that you weren't normal in the past . " Ed had already scanned both of them at one time . Bard and Audun's conversation at Audun's house interested him . It sounded as if the two of them were very familiar with war . After scanning them, he was surprised .

Both Bard and Audun had a cultivation higher than Immortal Establishment . Bard was level 1 while Audun was level 2 . However, they had a certain condition . Next to their cultivation level was this sentence [Broken QI center] .

This explained why two Immortal Establishment cultivators looked so old . Immortal Establishment meant that the person would keep his youth for at least 100 years . Yet, these two looked like they already hit their maximum amount of years .

"Your Qi center is broken so you can't use any of your cultivation techniques, right?" As Ed told them, they looked shocked . They never told him about this, and he shouldn't have found out as they acted like normal people all the time . They slowly nodded their heads without removing their eyes from Ed .

"Your experience as cultivators should still serve as a good help to the disciple . " Arthur was the one who spoke this time . His voice caused the attention of the two to switch to his side .

"Of course, we won't be using you . You'll be able to live however you want as long as you help the sect . And Ed has something you would want . " Arthur made their attention to switch back to Ed . The two of them looked at Ed who was smiling .

"I'll be able to heal you . " His answer shocked both of them . A broken QI center meant that the cultivator was doomed for his whole life . No one really knew how it could be fixed, but Ed managed to claim that he could . Of course, this wasn't an empty promise . Ed remembered the pill he got from the system to cure his crippled cultivation . If could recreate it, he could easily heal both of them . Of course, if he couldn't, he could heal them with Healing cards . But, they'd have to wait until he reached Immortal Establishment according to the system . He couldn't heal those that had a much higher cultivation than him .

"If you can promise us such a thing, we have no reason to refuse," Audun spoke as he knelt on one of his knees . The opportunity to use their QI again was something they always dreamed of .

"That's great . We'll discuss the specifics on another day . For now, you can go back home and think about everything . " Arthur spoke as he dismissed them . Everyone was happy that night . Some filled their stomach with the greatest of delicacies . While some were going to retrieve a lost treasure .

Bard and Audun were announced to join the seats of sect Elder after a week . All ten seats of Glory sect have now been filled . Coincidently, Uther's wounds have been fully healed on that day . Ed had been hunting Blood sect posts for the past week, but now decided to stop for a while . The plan to take back Scale kingdom was about to start .