Chapter 102

"Still not enough..." Ed looked inside his Inventory . Even after killing more than 100 Flare Newts, he only had six Gacha tickets . This was the longest time Ed spent gathering tickets . He accelerated towards the next group of monsters . However, since the distance was very large, he decided to only get close and stop for the day . He spent two hours flying to get close to the destination . He stopped and opened a pocket dimension .

This time, instead of setting up a Gravity multiplier, he made the dimension with a lower temperature . It was very comfortable to in, and it helped them relax . If Ed continued to spend all his time in this heat, it would wear him down quickly . Even if he could handle it physically, his mental strength would decrease . His Mangekyo Sharingan's ability was truly a blessing in disguise for him . Although it didn't have any real combat effectiveness, its supportive capabilities were very useful .

After sleeping for a full eight hours, Ed woke up feeling refreshed . He cooked some breakfast and left the pocket dimension . Ignoring the wave of heat that assaulted him, he noticed some battle sounds coming from near this place . Ed opened his Map and noticed that a couple of blue dots were surrounded by the group of red dots . Someone was fighting the monsters he planned to kill . Ed quickly made his way there and was stunned . "It's those shitty brats again!!!" The same youth group that caused Ed to waste some time on the other floors was hunting his monsters . Or so he thought .

Ed quickly noticed that they looked as if they were fighting a defensive battle . He activated his Sharingan, noticing the QI deficit of the group . 'Did they challenge the floor boss and lose?' Ed also noticed that they were injured . The monsters they were fighting were called Crimson Lions . This was due to the fact that their mane was red, making it look as if it was on fire . These monsters were known for their ferocious nature and their brutality . They would fight until their last breath . If things were to continue, the youths would end up dead .

Ed was now thinking deeply . He was trying to decide if he should save them or not . He had planned to kill the monsters anyway, so it would hurt him, but the children had stopped him twice in a row . 'Well, it's not like they're my enemies...' Ed let out a sigh after looking at his Map . The fact that they were blue dots on the Map meant that they weren't enemies . Ed also knew from the system that anyone related to Blood sect in any would be represented as a red dot .

Ed quickly moved to save them . He got Raikou and the others to stand-by and hunt any other monster that tried to get close . The distance between him and the monsters was more than a few hundred meters, but Ed crossed it in an instant . He was also using some short teleports to shorten the distance . The monsters were too busy trying to finish the children that they didn't notice Ed coming . One of the Crimson Lions lost his life before he could even sense Ed . Since Ed was using In and his Spectral Shadow Steps, he was extra stealthy . His aura couldn't be felt, and his steps couldn't be heard .

Ed noticed that one of the Lions was about to kill one of the members of the group . He sent a flying slash with Shusui that immediately beheaded the Lion . It was only then that they finally noticed Ed . Before anyone of them could speak, a few more lions were killed . Ed's abilities stunned every one of them . He didn't use magic or anything . Only his abilities with the sword could cause such a feeling of astonishment . In less than ten minutes, the twenty-something lions were all killed . Ed stored their bodies without even paying attention to the youth group .

One of them tried to approach Ed . He seemed to be the leader of the group . "Than-" He tried to thank Ed, but he was stopped short . "I didn't do it for your thanks . I want to know where the floor boss is" Ed sounded harsh when speaking . But it was only natural . He wouldn't save someone who annoyed him without asking for compensation . Some members of the group seemed to dislike Ed's attitude, but couldn't say anything . They knew that if they made an enemy of him, they wouldn't survive .

"It's in a crater, about 20 kilometers to the east" The leader seemed to be undisturbed by Ed's demand . He was calm and level-headed . He knew that if Ed hadn't helped them, they would have been killed . "The monster is a" Before the leader could give Ed details about the monster, Ed stopped him . Ed came to this tower to face the unknown .

Ed looked at the state of the group and got a rough idea of their injuries . He asked them if they had any medicinal items . But apparently, it was all finished during the battle with this floor's boss . Ed left them some pills to help them recover . "This is all I will give you . I suggest you leave the tower and come back after improving your abilities" . Ed left them with this piece of advice . If they couldn't even survive on this floor, then it was better if they left it . To leave the floor one only had to stand on top of the teleportation circle of the entry point . Ed did more than enough for these youths .

He got back to his companions and informed them of his plan . He was going to spend some time on this floor to train while searching for the boss . But now that he knew its location, there was no need .

Running or flying for twenty kilometers was usually not a problem for Ed . But on this floor it caused him to get tired much faster . He split the distance with Raikou . After making sure that they were at the correct place, Ed opened a pocket dimension for another time . He felt pain in his eyes, but it was better if he fought the monster after resting . He only spent two hours in this dimension while recovering .

After exiting the dimension, Ed went to the crater . "Isn't that a-!!" Although the monster was different from the one he knew, Ed easily recognized it .