Chapter 158

Ed asked everyone to give him their weapons . Except for Hayato, who already had Asmodeus . And Ellie, who didn't use weapons . He even asked Edmund to give him his spear . Edmund tried to refuse but was no match to Ed's persuasiveness . He asked if anyone had any idea on how to craft, as he would need help finish in the shortest amount of time possible . Luckily for him, Hayato's father is considered a very respectable blacksmith .

"Master, I'd like to change my weapon . " Before Ed left to the basement of the castle, Garu surprised him with a request . Garu's voice was rough and deep, coming from the back of his throat . His voice was also dead, showing almost no emotion when speaking . Similar to his personality of being a lone wolf .

"What type would you like?" Ed didn't deny him of his request, instead, he accepted the idea wholeheartedly .

"I'd like something long and heavy to let me use my power to the fullest . " Garu was trying his best to describe what he needed . Ed had an idea on what to make, so he reassured him and finally went inside .

Once inside, Ed spread out all the weapons as if they were on display . He separated the once that would be crafted from the beginning . And those that would be getting an upgrade . But before he started, he had one thing to do . Ed looked at his Inventory to see nine Gacha tickets . He was considering if he should wait to get another Legendary skill . But looking at his Telekinesis, who he had yet to master, he decided not to . Instead, he checked the Material Gacha .

'System, how does the Gacha work?' Ed wanted to know before using it . It wouldn't be worth using if it would give him random materials from different grades, as he didn't need useless things right now .

[Since the highest grade weapon you made was Legendary, each draw will give you mats for crafting one Legendary item . So each ticket is equal to one set . The items are random and will not necessarily be the same every time] . After the explanation, Ed got even more confident to use the Material Gacha . He looked at his nine tickets and decided to use them all . Even a king of a large country wouldn't have enough money to buy materials for nine Legendary items .

'Use the nine tickets on the Material Gacha . ' Ed gave his order and waited for his materials .

[Drawing, please wait . ]

*Ding*

Acquired Dragon Scalex10, Dragon Fangx10, Phoenix Featherx10, Millipede Carapacex10, Sage Tree's barkx10, Skoll's hidex10, Rakshasa clawsx10, Embioptera's black silkx10, Demon bloodx10 .

Ed looked at the list of items and felt weird . He had no idea how he would craft new weapons out of some of the materials . But, he realized that the system told him to craft items . It wasn't only weapons . All in all, Ed felt that the tickets were well used . Hayato's father still did not join him, as he said he wanted to prepare . Ed crushed all the cards of the materials, and they appeared right in front of him .

The Dragon items were red-black in color, while the phoenix feathers were orange-red . The millipede carapace and Skoll's hide were pitch black, similar to Raikou's fur color . The black silk didn't need to be described . Rakshasa's claws were green, and the Sage Tree's bark was deep brown . Ed was worried about the Demon blood spilling all over the place, but he worried for nothing . It wasn't an actual blood, but instead deep red 20 cm Quartz like crystals . Ed could feel an immense energy from each one of them .

A little while later, Hayato's father joined him while wearing some blacksmith clothes . He had a sleeveless white short on, and some long pants . He wore a blue coat for protection and brought some thick leather gloves . He was surprised to see the items Ed had laid beside the weapons . Each set would be enough for a country to wage war for . However, Ed didn't stop there . He had killed many monsters, so he withdrew those that he thought would be worth using for the crafting . Especially the Floor bosses . Unfortunately, Ed couldn't store the Dragon from the last floor .

Ed created a dimension and set the time shift to 1:2 . It was all to save some time . Both he and Hayato's father, who he got to know was called Akira, crafted without sleeping or eating . Akira was an Immortal Establishment, so his endurance was actually greater than Ed's . But, Ed didn't struggle at all, as he was used to sleepless nights . Ed started with Garu's dual blades and turned them into metal ingots . He was the one who crafted them before, so he knew exactly how to do so .

He was surprised to see Akira being able to keep up with him, even though he was working very fast . Anything he asked from him would be delivered in record time . Quickly, the weapons were re-crafted or upgraded . But, seeing that he had a lot of materials left, he decided to continue crafting, but this time not weapons .

After one week, which was more for Ed and Akira, they finally finished . Since Ed had someone to help him, he managed to finish quickly . After coming out of the basement, the first thing he did was to eat and take a bath . Even Akira did the same thing . Both of them refused to show the items they crafted until they finished . Ed then called everyone and gathered them in the courtyard . He was relieved to hear that no one attacked them in the past week .

He presented everyone with their weapons, which were a little different . Gobuta and Goburou's weapons were upgraded to Legendary quality . Gobuta's silver blade now had crimson lines going through it, while the edges of the blade were black . Goburou's rapier didn't change much, except for a spiraling black line on the blade . Garu's two swords were transformed into a three meter Glaive . It had a red handle which was two meters long . The blade part was one meter long and was blue in color . The blade had a curvature at the top and its bottom was ornamented with black lines . It was also of a Legendary quality .

"Oh, before I forget . So as not to have someone take your weapons put a drop of blood on the sheath . That way, unless you use it, the weapon can never be used . " Ed incorporated another thing into the weapons this time . Ed also asked everyone to pour their QI into the weapons . They did so and felt the weapons get heavy . Ed added this function in order to allow the weapon to hit harder as it gets heavier . There was also a function to make the weapon lighter in case of fighting a nimble opponent .

Edmund couldn't accept the spear Ed made him . It was a black spear and the blade part had the same lines as the other weapons . Ed, however, convinced him otherwise . He asked to let Edmund become an Elder at the sect, seeing that they lacked three members . Arthur had no issues with it .

"Oh, I have another surprise," Ed told them while withdrawing something .