My Wolf-EXO D.O

AN: WARNING CERTAIN THINGS ARE IN THIS STORY IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH DARK TOPICS PLEASE LEAVE THIS STORY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Oh and I will be ripping off Twilight. But honestly who hasn't.

Wolves are creatures that run in the night. They run in packs no matter how big or small, they hunt their enemies at night to protect the ones they love.

In order to be a wolf they must have the wolf gene, every year on a wolf's sixteenth birthday a wolf is born.

In order to keep growing their packs they must find a mate, a mate is their soulmate for life. The wolf and mate fall in love.

The cycle repeats over and over again.

That's how the story goes in my clan.

And honestly I hate it.

I hate my people's legend.

I hate my small town.

I hate my father's rules.

I hate being forced into a role I don't want to have.

I hate everyone always telling me, I will change my mind.

I hate everything.

And most of all I hate the wolf who imprinted on me.

His name Doh Kyungsoo.

He's the person I hate the most.

You're P.O.V

(Outfit)

I was sitting in class drawing while everyone else was watching Romeo and Juliet, crying their eyes out

I was sitting in class drawing while everyone else was watching Romeo and Juliet, crying their eyes out. I look up at the screen every so often and rolled my eyes. The film ended and all the girls in my class clapped. The lights turn back on, "In the end the two brought their people together because true love conquers all," said my teacher. "Please," I said under my breath.

"Ms. Kim I see that you weren't paying attention," she tells me. Okay call me out, you asking for a war lady? I'll give you one! I was raised by a wolf with full arm sleeves of tattoos. "Care to explain what happened in the film?" she asked me. I put down my pen, "What happen was two dumb teens with hormones met decide that after only knowing each other's first names they were meant to be, got married after Romeo kills Tybalt and is exiled, Juliet learns she's getting married so decides the logical thing to do is fake her death, messenger gets there late to Romeo and he kills himself Juliet wakes up to see him dead and then does the same thing. All that took five days, that good enough for you teach?" I ask after explaining.

She was stunned. Some of the guys in the class were laughing, do I blame them? No. "Well I see you were paying attention," she said. "My eyes might have not being looking at the screen but my ears still work," I tell her. She then looks away from me, "Now then as you all know Romeo and Juliet is considered the most tragic love story of all time," she said. So love makes you end up faking a death to lead to a real one? Wow! I rolled my eyes, I went back to my drawing. "Ma'am _______ went back to drawing," said Mun-hee. "Snitches get stitches," I said.