Confessing-Nu'est Minhyun

You're P.O.V
I ran upstairs and started running in the upper hallway until I heard Fangirls screaming. "NUEST IS HERE!!" Said a girl I walk over and lean on the edge and see 5 beautiful attractive boys. Jr who is the leader he looks scary but I heard he's like a cuddly dinosaur, Aron the oldest but very caring and sweet. Baekho I heard he has amazing singing voice. Ren the youngest and the most unique, and then there was Minhyun my crush . He is handsome he can sing, and play the piano, I been crushing on him since middle school. These 5 are like you can say the F4 of our school except there is 5 of them and they are not bullies .

I look at them for a while, well mostly Minhyun. I always wanted to confess my feelings for him but I was always to scared to what I heard. Apparently a lot of girls have confessed but he always rejected them gently do to he likes a certain girl because this girl gave him something of her's back in his childhood and he has not forgotten her since. Whoever she is, she is very lucky, as I kept on looking down at them . Minhyun looks up at me, I blush. "______!!" Someone yelled my name . Nayoung (Pristin) Ran up to me and hugs me almost making me fall, Kyulkyung, Kyla and Roa came up to me.

"Hey what are you looking at?" Ask Roa "isn't obvious it was her dream boy," said Kyla joking around . "Stop it you guys let's go," Said Kyulkyung and we walked to class, as we were walking the girls were talking and I was just in a daze. "Hello? Earth to _____?" Said Nayoung. "She's in her dream world again," said Kyla "we made eye contact," I tell them. They look at me, "you sure?" Ask Roa. I nodded my head yes, "he looked right at me," I tell her. They just look at me, I put my hand on my cheeks feeling how red they are, I smile.

"She is so in love with him,"said Kyla to Nayoung. "When are you going to tell him?" Ask Kyulkyung. My smile dropped and I dropped my hands, "never because we all know he's in love with another girl, not only that I'm scared of rejection," I tell them. "But didn't you write a letter to him?" Ask Nayoung. I opened my bag and take out the letter and hold it in my hands and let a breath. "I can never do it," I tell them. And start walking, until I bump into someone. The girls caught up, "I'm sorry,"  I bowed my head .

"Watch were you are going loser," someone said . I look up it was Nikki my ex-best friend . "Hey she said she was sorry," said Nayoung, "Whatever," Said Nikki and she and her clones walk off . "Geez that girl gets on my nerves," Said Roa "count the rest of us," Said Kyulkyung. I put the letter in my bag, "she's also the reason I can't tell him," I tell them. They look at me. "Why Unnie?" Ask Kyla. "Nikki she likes him too," I tell her. "Let me guess, if she were to find out you like him all hell would break lose?" Ask Nayoung "Yeah," I answered .

"I can't believe you used to be friends with her," Said Roa. "You want to know the reason why we stopped being friends," I tell her. They nodded their heads yes, "it's because a boy she liked was my lab partner in 7th grade," I tell them. "You serious?" And Nayoung "Yep," I said . And we went to our classes.

After school
I was in the library doing some homework, I told the girls to leave without me. I packed up and started to head out. As I was walking I saw the music room, I look at it for a second and decided to go in. I saw a lot of different Instruments , but the one I'm looking for was the piano. I used to play Piano but not anymore it just got stressful for me, I went into the other room and saw it. It was the only thing in this room I walk up to it and sit on the seat and open it up and saw the keys.

I was trying to remember how to play I have not played since I was in 5th grade. I put my right hand on a few keys and pressed them one by one trying to remember a melody. But can't. Then I guess someone came in and I didn't hear them come in, they put their hand gently on top of mine and started to play a melody, their figures making mine play. Their other hand was on my shoulder, I look at the person it was Minhyun. "M-Minhyun," I said, he looks at me and smiles. He takes his hand off my shoulder grabs my other hand and puts on some keys and does the same thing making press the keys.