Be my girl-Teen Top C.A.P

You're P.O.V
I was grabbing things out of my locker, this week hasn't been so kind to me, first my entire PowerPoint was deleted I don't even know how, my iPod broke, I failed my math exam which I'm going to retake, and well I have been trying to avoid Teen Top's leader all this time. The reason we'll I went to a party which I hardly go too these things with my friend Krystal (F(x)) and I got incredibly drunk and made a huge mistake I slept with C.A.P, I don't even remember anything all except when I woke up in pain because it was my first and him next to me.

I left him there sleeping, so yeah life sucks for me. I felt a tap on my shoulder I jumped it was just Krystal, "woah girl calm down it's just me," she says to me. I let out a breath, "Sorry," I tell her "Geez girl you been avoiding him like the plague he might not care or remember since you left him there passed out," she tells me. "I know but I don't know why it's just," I say to her then we heard girls screaming it was Teen Top all 6 of them (AN: OT6 Bitches) I felt scared and wanted to run but Krystal grab my arm. "Nope you need to chill out," she tells me. "Really because I know where I can chill? In the cafeteria freezer," I tell her.

"_____ calm down it already looks bad enough of you running away from him," she tells me. I just decided to put my head in my locker, "really?" She says. "You don't understand Krystal," I tell her. "True," she says she got me out of my locker and shuts it, "now calm down their almost here," she tells me. And once she said that they were walking our way I saw C.A.P, he looks right at me. We make eye contact I just felt scared my body tense up. But the boys walked away. "See that wasn't so bad," Said Krystal "I felt like he just sucked my soul right out of me with his eyes," I tell her. She just smiled. "That bad huh?" She asked "what do you think?" I Said to her "bad okay let's just go to class," she tells me and we head to class.

English class
I was focusing on my assignment actually trying to but the entire time C.A.P was staring at the back of my head I felt uncomfortable he's been doing this all week. Why did he have to sit behind me? I just wanted to die right there, the bell rang for lunch I get up and head out to go find Krystal and got out of there as fast as I can. I managed to find her and we went to our usual spot under our favorite tree, "Geez girl you really are scared of this guy," she says to me. "He kept on staring at me," I tell her taking a bite of my sandwich, "Well maybe he thinks you're pretty," she tells me taking a sip of her drink.

I was pretty pale, and I hardly wear make up just a little bit of foundation and eye liner and maybe some lip gloss. "I hate my life why did I say yes about going to that party with you," I said to her "I know it was a bad idea and I blame myself I shouldn't have left you alone," she tells me. "I don't blame you, you just wanted me away from textbooks for a while," I tell her. I then felt my phone vibrate it was a call from a unknown number I ignored it, but it kept on going off I blocked the number.

"Umm what if that was important," she says to me. "I bet it's not," I say to her and we continue to eat. Once we were done eating I went to my next class which was Math this was a day to retake the exam if you pass you can go to the library. I retook it and turned it in and was sent to library while the other 4 kids stayed to finish. As I was walking someone grab me it was Chunji, "oh so you're Hyung's new girl huh?" He says to me smirking "careful Chunji Hyung or C.A.P Hyung will be mad for touching his girl," Said L.Joe "excuse me let me go," I told Chunji "nope," he said and dragging me somewhere along with L.joe.

We were at abandoned classroom, they pushed me and I landed on the floor Niel, Ricky and Changjo are there as well. I then see C.A.P smoking a cigarette and putting it out, "good you got her," he tells them. "What the hell is going on? Why am I here?" I asked them. C.A.P who was originally sitting on the teacher's desk gets down and walks over to me. He bends his knees and makes eye contact with me, he grabs my chin with his thumb and pointer finger. He smiles at me, "You are just as beautiful as I remember expect this time not drunk," he tells me. I move my face out of his hand, "What do you want?" I asked.