Pregnant by my best friend-BTS V

So encase you have noticed I deleted the original story with V and yeah so enjoy this new one.

You're P.O.V
I walked into the club looking for Taehyung, he called me for something and to meet him here. I couldn't stand the load music then finally I found him and the guys. "Hey there's our girl," Said J-hope "Hey. Tae what do you want I have to homework remember," I tell him. He smirks and gets up and walks up to me and grabs my wrist. "Come with me," he tells me and drags me into the bathroom and locks the stall door, that's when it hit me. "Really Tae now?" I asked him, "Come on please," he begs me, I let a breath. "Fine lets make it quick," I tell him, "you know what I want first," he tells me. "I know," I tell him.

I get down on my knees and unbuckle his pants and let them drop along with his underwear, I put his member in my mouth and went up and down. He moaned, before he can cum he pulls me up. And pins me to the door, he pulled down my pants along with my underwear and wraps my legs around his waist then I remember something. "Wait do you have?" I asked "no come on it's going to be fine okay," he tells me. I was worried but couldn't say anything he kisses my lips and pounded into me.

I was a moaning mess, then finally he came and so did I. We were both breathing heavily he kiss me again after we fixed ourselves, "Thanks I needed that," he tells me, "Sure bye," I tell him. He grabs my wrist, "Hey why don't you stay and hang out," He ask me. I take my wrist out of his grip, "no I'm going home I have homework bye," I tell him and I leave and head back to my car, once I got in I sat there for a moment. I felt tears leave my eyes. I put my arms on my steering-wheel and covered my face. "I hate this, why do I let him do this to me ?" I asked myself even though I knew the answer because I love him that's why.

Taehyung and I are childhood best friends we grew up together and did everything together, as we got older we made new friends but we hardly hanged out together just me and him. I realized I had a crush on him but never told him, but one day he invited me to a party and well something happened and we ended up sleeping together and it became a ongoing thing. And to be honest I hate it, that's all I am to him now I'm not seen as a friend to him anymore. Have I ever said no to him? Kind of I tried to but it never worked out.

I went home and finished my homework and took a shower, when I got a text from Taehyung.
Taehyung: Hey what's wrong with you? You been mopping a lot lately.
He asked me, "your the reason why," I said to myself.
______: I'm just tired that's all.
Taehyung: You really think I believe that.
_____: please leave me alone right now.
Taehyung: Fine.

He's mad I know he is, I put my phone down and went to bed. I really don't want to go to class tomorrow.

The next day
I made it to school with my friend Chungha and I told her what happened. "Again how many times has this been?" She asked, "This is the 3rd time this month he has "forgotten" protection I swear," I tell her. We headed to our Writing class we were in at our college, "You don't think you're pregnant aren't you?" She asked "I hope not," I tell her. As we sat in class waiting for it to start Tae comes up to me, "Hey meet me after class," he tells me. "Why?" I asked "just do it," he said looking irritated, I just nodded my head yes. And he went to his seat.

"Why do you put up with that?" She asked "you know why and I hate myself everyday because of it," I tell her, and then class starts. Once that was done I followed Tae, "What do you want?" I asked him. "You been acting weird lately what's up with you?" He asked "I told you I'm tired that's it," I tell him trying to walk away but he grabs my wrist. "Stop lying I know when you are lying now tell me the real reason," he says to me. "Do you really have to know everything that's wrong me or what I'm doing?" I ask him. "I'm your best friend it's my job to know what's wrong," he tells me, I yank my hand out of his grip. "There's a difference between a concern friend and a suffocating boyfriend, but your not my boyfriend nor been acting like a friend to me now leave me alone," I tell him.