My boyfriend's surprised proposal-AJ

AJ's P.O.V
I hit record on the camera making sure it's on and recording and the right angle and wondering how _____ does this everyday. "So hi guys it's Jaeseob or AJ call whatever so this is new because I don't really do this, this is all _____'s thing heck I'm using her camera right now. Sorry babe," I said. "Anyway the reason I'm doing this is because I am going to propose to _____ today," I Said to the camera. "Oh boy," I said to myself. "Anyway what I'm going to do decorate the room and hide in the closet and wait until she gets home which won't be that long so let's do this," I Said to the camera and hit stop record, took the camera off the tripod and I started decorating, I had balloons already blown up so I just put them all over our room I went downstairs and put fake rose petals on the floor that led a way to our shared room. "Okay so I just did this so that way she knows where to go, man I can't believe I'm finally doing this," I Said to the camera when I hit record again. I made it Face me, and went back to decorating once I put the camera the mini tripod to record me decorating . I then took it back to our room and stopped recording and hit again showing the giant piece of paper I wrote on earlier that I taped on to a shelf.

"It's says," I Said .
"______.
I just wanted to say how much I love you and how much you mean to me. You and me have done so much together, you are funny, sweet, beautiful, friendly, hardworking and over all a amazing person and I'm happy to be called your boyfriend.
You and me have had our ups and downs and I believe when we were at our lowest we got stronger and got second chance to be together and we connect more since that happened.
I want to be much more then you're boyfriend that's why I'm asking you the most important question of all."
I read it. And turn towards the closet. "And that's when I'll come out of the closet. And ask her so I better finish up because she will be home soon," I Said I hit stop and put the camera back on the tripod. And hit record, I continue to decorate and went down stairs with one of mini cameras and put it so it can see her entering and hit record after I hid it. And once I was done I hit stop on the main and hit record again. "Okay it's time," I Said.

I grab the box and went into the closet.

End of AJ's P.O.V

No one's P.O.V
_____ walked into the apartment and saw rose petals on the floor. "What the hell?" She Said. Shuts and locks the door and starts walking to her and AJ's room. "Babe?" She Said, she walked into the room and saw rose petals and balloons all over the room. She just smiles, "what the hell is going on?" She asked herself and looked at the paper right in front of her and starts reading it. She smiles and wipes a tear out of her eye, and covers her mouth. That's when Aj steps out of the closet quietly and goes down on one knee. _______ then turns around.

"Oh my god," she said. "Will you marry me?" He asked her. She nods her head yes and starts crying, he stands up and puts the ring on her finger and hugs her. "We're you surprised?" He asked her. "Yes," she answered. "So you won't be mad at me that I recorded all of this," he tells her. "What?" she says pulling away from him. "I'm sorry I wanted to record it so I used your camera and one mini camera I'm sorry babe but nothing is broken," he tells her. She walks over to the camera and sees its recording. And just smiles.

"You're not mad?" He asked her . "No I'm just shocked you decided to record this and didn't ask me what to do I'm actually proud of you. But you bought me one of my mini's. Just ask me next time Okay I'm not mad I borrow your shit without asking sometimes," I tell him. "True," He says "oh this is going to be fun editing if that's okay with you?" I asked him. "That was my intention I kind of wanted to try edit it but I don't know that shit," he tells her. She just laughs. "Hey I give you a A+ for just figuring out the record button," she says to him.

He just smirks. She giggles and goes and hugs him, "thank you for saying yes," he tells her. "Thank you for not breaking my equipment," she tells him. He rolls his eyes and lightly grabs her face and kisses her lips. You then walk up to the camera. You hit stop and then hit record again.

End of No one' s P.O.V

You're P.O.V
"Guys I can't believe this," I said into the camera showing the ring AJ coming up to me hugging me. "Well believe it," he tells me. I hug again and kiss him. We wave bye and I turn off the camera.