Found out-Ilhoon BTOB

You're P.O.V
"______-ah do you have anything to say?, what's your relationship with Jung Ilhoon? How long have you been together?, do you feel sorry for your fans and the Melody's?" Reporter asked me my manager helping me get to the van people were taking my pictures I was blocking my face. We finally got to the van and he shut the door and we drove off to Cube Entertainment. "Are you Alright?" He ask me. "No I'm not," I tell him.
I'm a solo singer under cube I debuted a year after CLC and around the time Pentagon came out. I was originally supposed to be in CLC but my company made me a solo singer instead. Anyway recently after Hyuna unnie and Hyojong oppa came out dating and being kicked out well now they left on their own. People are expected more idols under Cube to be dating, because they allow us to freely date. After what happened I kept my relationship with Ilhoon under the radar.

Ilhoon who is a member of the boy group BTOB is my boyfriend of 3 years now. We began dating after I debuted when he appeared in my debut music video, I always have liked Ilhoon even before I debuted. We been sneaking around up until recently when we got caught in leaving the Btob concert together. So now people are asking questions, I have been so ashamed and embarrassed for what have happened. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and called Hyuna Unnie. "Hello?" She Said "Unnie," I Said "_____-ah ? Are you okay ? Hyojong and I heard what happened are you both okay?" She asked. "No unnie," I cried.

Ever since we got found out a week ago Ilhoon has not spoken to me. He won't answer my calls, nothing. "Unnie what am going to do? Ilhoon won't answer my calls and it's just so hectic, I'm scared what's going to happen." I tell her. "Please calm down okay everything will be okay you can do this, you're strong I believe in you," she says. I smiled a little bit . "Alright Unnie Thank you," I tell her. "You're welcome I'll talk to you later love bye," she said "bye," I said and hanged up. We made it to cube and there was fans waiting .

My manger helped me get out. And already I was getting attacked with insults. "Leave our oppa, slut, I guess that whore taught you a few tricks, die," they said and we made it inside. And went up the stairs. "Here sit down okay I'll go get you some water," Said my manger "okay thank you please get some for yourself as well," I tell him and he goes off, I get my phone out again and tried calling Ilhoon but again it went to voicemail after the 3 beeps. "Why won't you answer me?" I Said out load . "Oh Noona?" Someone Said it was Wooseok, "hey Wooseok," I said to him.

"You okay?" He asked me. "Not really "fans" are calling me horrible names, sending death threats, reporters are making up ridiculous stories to make articles. My boyfriend won't answer my calls and to top it all off my comeback has been postponed. What about you?" I tell him. "This has not been your week," he says. "You think," I tell him. I cover my face with my hands and then my manger came back and handed me some water. "Thank you," I tell him. "After you finish that the CEO wants to see you," Said my manger .

Saw this one coming, "Okay," I said. I finished my water said bye to Wooseok and headed to the CEO's office. We walked in and I saw Ilhoon there too, I sat down in the chair next to him. My manger stepped out and it was just the 3 of us. "I'm glad the both of you can come now we need to talk about this," Said the CEO "Yes sir," we both said. "Now tell me how long has this been going on?" He asked us. "3 years sir after her debut," Said Ilhoon "Alright, how are the both of you holding up?" He asked us.

"Not very good sir," I told him. "Sir please listen to me I don't care what happens to me but please don't break ______-ah's contract she has been working so hard on this upcoming album. It was me who approached her I been love with her since she started training here, so please don't do this her," begged Ilhoon . My mouth hanged open. He was willing to give up everything like that for me, "oppa don't say that you have worked so hard please don't do that," I tell him. He looks at me, "I'm willing give up everything for you," he tells me and takes my hand in his. "Listen to me the both of you nobody's contract is going to break nobody is going anywhere," Said the CEO.

We both looked at him, "really?" I said "yes after what happened with Hyuna and Hyojong we all have learned a lesson. Yes are stocks are falling but people need to learn to accept reality you both have a lot of support still. So if you want you both can make the announcement your selfs or we can tell them?" He said to us. "Can we make the announcement any way we want?" Ask Ilhoon. The CEO just smiled, "I'm giving you to much power but go ahead," he tells Ilhoon . "Thank you sir," said Ilhoon he grabs my hand and as we were about to head out.

"Oh _____-ah get ready for your comeback," he tells me. I smiled and bowed and left the room. Before we can get any further, I yanked my hand out of Ilhoon's he was confused. "What's wrong babe?" He asked me. "I'm mad at you," I tell him. "Why?" He asked "you never answered any of my calls mister," I tell him. He was confused then it hit him. "Ohh oops," he said "yeah explain that ?" I asked him "I'm sorry baby, I just a lot was going on and I was afraid you're we're going to break up with me," he said . I look at him confused and then laugh a little.

"Oppa I wasn't trying to break up with you, I just wanted to talk and see how we can get through this," I tell him. "Ohh Sorry," He said . I giggle, before we can get any further. He takes me hand pulls me into him and kisses my lips and the next thing I see is a flash. He took a picture, "Oppa," I said "time to announce it are you okay with it?" He asked me. I nodded my head yes, and he posted it on Instagram.

3 weeks later
"Wow a lot of great groups today right key?" Asked Kevin "Yep Kevin and its time to choose tonight's winner," Said key "the winner has gain a lot of views on the latest comeback, and this was the highest they sold any album both here in Korean and internationally." Said Kevin "and who would that be Kevin?" Ask key "let's see," Said Kevin opening the card. "And the winner is....... _________ with Love Is So Bad," Said Kevin . I was in shock. Suzy hugged me. And I came up bowed at Kevin and Key who handed me the flowers and trophy. They also gave me the mic.

"Wow this is unexpected, thank you for everyone here, thank you to my label cube, my label mates such as Pentagon, CLC, (G)I-dle , BTOB, Jo Kwon oppa, Hyunseung oppa , Woochan, etc and also want to thank my boyfriend Ilhoon oppa for helping me produce and write my title track . And mostly my fans thank you all for sticking by my side I couldn't have done it without you I love you," I said and then the encore stage was happening I was singing and bowing. I never thought this would happen.

After that I went back into the dressing room I was using grab my bag I already gave my trophy and flowers to manger to put in the car. I stepped out and shut the door, "you did amazing," Said someone I turned around and it was Ilhoon, smiling at me. I hugged him, he took my hand in his and walked out of the building together hand in hand .