Oppa gets Jealous- Block B Taeil

You're P.O.V
I grab my boyfriend's sweater by his arm, he just looks at me and removes my hand. And walks way from the kitchen, I stomped like a little kid and folded my arms. "When will you stop being mad at me?" I asked him. "When you learn your lesson," he tells me. "What lesson? You got jealous," I tell him. He walks away. "Jerk," I Said.

The reason my boyfriend is mad at me because last week Block B and my group Last Kiss both preformed at a event along with other groups. And well Taeil wanted to spend time together when we were not on stage. But my childhood friend Jongin aka Kai from EXO was there and we were just talking, and well Taeil got jealous and was upset that I wasn't speaking to him or spending time with him so yeah he's upset with me right now. And he's been angry with me for a week now.

I get a soda out of the fridge and sit on the kitchen counter, I'm really upset with him. I opened my can of soda and took a sip, he then comes back to the kitchen and gets himself one as well. And leans on the stove looking at his phone, "do you have practice today?" He asked me. I ignored him, and took another sip of my drink. He looks at me, I don't look at him. "Hello?" He Said . I was checking my nails at this point, "okay ignore me," He Said. Then my phone went off it was Sue Unnie a member from my group. "Hey Unnie what's up?" I asked her. "Hey girl just thought I would tell you all seven of us have a photo shoot tomorrow with Monsta X," she tells me. "Monsta X sunbaes ?" I Said Taeil just looks at me. "Yeah just thought I would tell you later," she said "okay bye thanks," I Said and we both hang up.

"What about Monsta X?" He asked me. I got up from the counter and went to our room, he followed me. He grabs my arm, he makes me look at him. "You didn't answer my question what about Monsta X?" He asked me. I got out of his grip, "my members and I have a photo shoot with them tomorrow happy," I tell him. "What kind of photo shoot?" He asked me. "I don't know or care it's work Alright," I Said to him. I walk away from him again and lay down on the bed, he just walks out of the room. I hear the front door slam.

I started crying is he really that jealous?

The next day
I was at the photo shoot and been here since 4:00 in the morning it's now 8:00 in the afternoon. I was modeling with Wonho, and the concept of these photos are well kind of sexy in a way. We are just really close to them, I was really close to Wonho. I'm glad Taeil is not here, but he will see these pictures soon. Once I got done I went change to my regular clothes. "So you and your man still arguing?" Ask Min. I nodded my head yes, "he literally walked out of our apartment so angrily," I tell her. "He's that jealous of Kai?" She asked "yep," I said "you and Kai don't have feelings for each other," she says.

"Tell him that but he won't talk to me," I say to her. Then my phone went off it was from Taeil.

💙Taeil: I'll be home late tonight.
______: K
💙Taeil: I love you.
I didn't respond I'm still upset with him. We got ready and said bye and left the shoot. I went home and took a shower, once that was done I changed into a oversized shirt and some underwear and just sat on the couch and watched tv.

End of You're P.O.V

Taeil's P.O.V
I look at my phone she didn't respond, she's upset with me maybe I was super jealous. I'm not saying she can't hang out with her guy friends I'll make it up to her when I get home. I won't bother her, she had to work this morning. I sat on the couch and let out a breath and saw P.O looking at something on the computer. "What are you looking at?" I asked him. He shut the laptop really quickly, "umm nothing," he said I look at him, "you looking at porn?" I asked him. "No!," he said. B-bomb then grab the laptop and opened it. "Hey!" Said P.O.

"Oh he's just looking at the Last Kiss photo shoots," he said. Last Kiss? That's _____ group. "Why are you looking at my girlfriend's group photos?" I asked him. "Hyung you said that _____ was modeling today with Monsta X but don't know the concept. So I decided to check it out because some of the photos just got released for a magazine. Their modeling for a clothing brand," he tells me. "That seems find," I Said "well umm," he said "what?" I asked "don't get mad at her, she has to do this it's part of her job," he tells me. I was confused. He got the computer back from B-bomb, and handed it to me.

My eyes widened, there is some photos of the girls and Monsta X in their groups. But I noticed ______ was wearing a light pink silk long sleeve croptop. And a black skirt with knee socks and her hair was in a ponytail. I scroll and see photos with her and Wonho all close and personal to the point they look like they are kissing. I was mad, very mad. I gave the laptop back to P.O. and called her in a different room. "Pick up your phone," I said. "Hello?" She said sound like she was asleep. "Explain to me," I ask her. "Explain what?" She asked "why are all close and personal with Wonho?" I asked her.

"What the hell? Really? I was doing my job dummy, I had to get close to him. I don't see Wonho in that light the only man I love is you dumbass." She tells me getting mad. Okay maybe I'm taking this to far it is her job. "I'm sorry I got jealous okay I know you're doing your job. I'm sorry baby I really am," I tell her. "Sure you are," she said and hanged up. Man she's mad and I'm just a asshole. I got to make it up to her. And I think I know how.

End of Taeil's P.O.V

You're P.O.V
The next day
I was at my label we were recording a new song, when Taeil texted me.

💙Taeil: I have a surprise for you when you get home.
I was confused but just shrugged it off and went on with work. Once that was done I went home and the moment I open the door. There was rose petals on the floor, and candles the type that look real but are actually fake with battery's in them. I walk in and follow the petals to our bathroom, it was a big tub and it was filled already with water, bubbles and petals. I smiled his way of apologizing, "you like it?" Said a voice I turn around it was Taeil in a bathrobe. "I find it funny this whole time you were trying to get me to learn a lesson and now the tables have turned to you apologizing and admitting you were jealous," I said to him.

"Yeah I'm sorry I know I see you a lot I guess I just want you all to myself you mean everything to me. We been together for four years. And I don't want to lose you," he tells me. I smiled at him and kiss his cheek, "we going to get in this bath or what?" He asked me. I laugh. We strip down and get in the bath, he tried hugging me and we splashed around. And once that was done we got into some comfy clothes he had out for us and went to the living ordered pizza and watched a movie together. I took a sip from my drink and put it back on the table.

He puts his hand over my shoulder and plays with my hair, I look at him. He looks at me and kisses my lips, I start kissing him back. He puts me on his lap, my fingers tangled in his hair. We stop he picks me and we got to our bedroom which was also covered in rose petals he throws me onto the bed. I laugh and he gets on top of me and starts kissing me again. "I love you," He Said "I love you too," I tell him.