Chapstick Challenge with my EX-boyfriend-Infinite Sungyeol

You're P.O.V
I was sitting on my bed as my camera recorded me , "hey everyone it's ____ welcome back to my channel and today I'm doing a challenge video and today's challenge you guys asked me to do is the chapstick challenge. Usually people do this challenge with their boyfriends and girlfriends but I don't have a boyfriend," I said making a pouty face and pretend a tear was falling . "So I would ask any of my friends that are guys but I don't want to kiss my guy friends because that's weird, so I decided to call my ex-boyfriend Lee Sungyeol from Infinite and I find it really weird and shocking he agreed . So Sungyeol come in," I said .

And he came in and jumped on my bed accidentally pushing me , "oh my god are you ok ," he asked me making sure I was ok "yeah I'm fine ," I told him we smiled at each other we are so awkward around each other now I feel my heart beating really fast . "So I should maybe give some background, so me and Sungyeol dated 3 years ago we only dated for a year and broke up 2 years ago . I'm not going to give details of the break up , and this the first time you appeared on my channel too is it?," I asked him "kind of I was in some of your vlogs I believe I can't remember I might be wrong ," he said "I believe you're right , so anyway I bet you guys are asking "____ why your ex?,"
Well to put simple like I said I don't want to kiss any of my guy friends , I don't really have a good relationship with my other ex unlike Sungyeol who wants to stay in contact," I said

"Yep," He said I still can't believe he agreed to this and right away too , "ok so we got 6 flavors and we agreed not to mix them and once it's used we put it in this bowl that is on the ground so you guys can't see it," I said to the camera "so whoever guess 3 or more is the winner and I'll be keeping track on the white board that is next to me ," I said "what does the winner get ?," asked "umm they get one wish and it will be on camera?," I told him "ok cool ," he said "nothing inappropriate," I told him "I was not going to do anything inappropriate ," he told me I laughed at him ,  he pushed me .

"So the flavors we got are bubble gum , Sour apple , grape , cherry coke , cupcakes, and French fries ," I said "umm what French fries?," he said "I know it's weird but go with it ok ," I told him , he put his hands up like he was surrendering "ok ok it's your channel do whatever you want ," he told me . "So should I go first or you?," I asked him "ladies first," he said "ok turn around and close your eyes," I told him and he did . I grabbed the grape flavors and showed it to the camera and put it on and put it back on the pile .

"Ok turn around," I told him I feel my heart beating really fast , he turned around and scooted close to me and he was about to his lips on mine but I got nervous and put my head on his shoulder. He just started laughing, I got off his shoulder "I'm sorry it just this so awkward," I said "it's ok come here ," he told me and grabbed the back of my neck and put his lips on mine and started kissing me and then let go. He kind of had a disgusted look on his face . "What is it?," I asked him "is that the grape one ?," he said "yeah it is ," I told him . "Man that tastes weird it doesn't really taste like grape ," he said I was wiping the chapstick off and putting the grape one in the bowl. And giving him a point.

"What does it taste like because I like grape," I told him "I know you do I don't know just something bad," he said . I turned around and closed my eyes , I heard a something he must have put the chapstick back . "Ok turn around ," he said I turned around and his lips were red I can already tell what this one is so grabbed his face and pecked his lips a few times and stopped. "I'm going to say it's cherry coke because a big hint it made your lips really really red," I told him "yep your right ," he said he put in the bowl and I gave myself a point.

"Ok we tied one to one ," I said "wait," he said I looked at him , he pulled my beaning down and covered my eyes and laughed. I faced the camera I believe I did and looked at him , "you never changed do you Lee Sungyeol," I said to him "get used to it ," he told me I just giggled and fixed my beanie . He turned around and I picked up Sour Apple and man it stings your lips . "Ok turn around ," I told him. He grabbed my face and kissed my lips I guess we both got caught up in the moment and he put his tongue in "hmp," I made a noise .

He then let go and thought for a second "that was sour apple ," he said "yep," I gave him the point.  I turned around and closed my eyes my heart has not stopped beating since this video started do I still have feeling for him? "Ok I'm ready," he said I turned back around and grabbed his cheeks and started kissing him . I stopped kissing him and thought for a second "is that cupcake?," I asked he shook his no , "wait it's not it's taste sweet," I said . He picked up the stick it was bubble gum . My mouth was wide open "you have to be lying to me there's no way ," I told him "I'm not lying when you go back to edit it , it was bubble gum I showed the camera," he said "ok Sungyeol," I said "ok," he said putting the chapstick in the bowl "I still
Don't believe you ," I said he had a straight face , he looked at the camera then at me and back the camera again and the looked at me and pushed me playfully I giggled .

He turned around , I then picked up the French fries one and it does not taste good after I done that I put it back in the pile . "Ok go for it ," I told him and he turned back around and pecked my lips and already he looked gross out . "Ok that does not taste like it should be ,"
He said "what is it ?," I asked him "it's French fries ," he said "yep," I said and I marked the board. We both wiped our mouths . "Ok so it's clear Sungyeol won since he has 3 points and I have 1 so like I said in the beginning the winner gets a 1 wish so Sungyeol what do you want ?," I asked him .

He thought for a moment, "I want you," he said I looked at him "W-what ?," I asked. He took my hands is his and rubbed his thumb on my hand he was holding . "____-ah I realize that I still had feelings for you , heck when we kissed I felt that spark again and I missed you and I missed this my heart kept on beating so fast . Maybe this time it will be better so what do you say would you be my girlfriend again ?," he asked I was about to cry so he feels the same way . I grabbed his face and pecked his lips and leaned my forehead against his , "is that a yes?," he asked I nodded my head yes . He smiled and hugged me so tightly, we let go and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Well guys I guess I should title this chapstick challenge with my boyfriend instead because we're back together," I said "you can still title it Ex-Boyfriend and just put wait until the end ," he said "that's actually a good idea ," I said .

"Anyway please leave a like and subscribe to my channel and hit that bell to be notified whenever I make a new video bye," I said and went to turn off the camera. After I turned it off I sat back down next to Sungyeol and wrapped his arms around me and we laid down , he kissed my the top of my head and I snuggled into his chest and we both fell asleep.