I'm Sorry But I Love Him-BTS Jimin

I got this idea from the film Enthralled so yeah.

(You're Outfit.)

You're P

You're P.O.V
I sat at the dinner table with my parents, it was quiet like usual. My parents were talking but me, nope I don't really talk to my parents anymore I haven't for a long time. "Princess," Said my father, I look at him. "Is everything okay at school?" He asked, I was in my last year of high school. "Everything is fine," I Said to him. "You're extra lessons as well?" He asked "yes sir," I Said. "Sweetie I heard from Sally's mom you haven't been with your friends for the past few months everything okay?" Ask my mother.

Those so called "friends" are kids of your friends and I can't stand them, "I just distance myself from them I rather be alone," I tell her "I see," she said it got quiet again, "how about you and me and some of the girls go shopping this weekend," she said.

I slam my fork down, "I don't want to you know I hate shopping and I don't want to be around them I rather be alone," I tell her I was getting mad, "Okay okay sweetie mommy will drop it," she said. I rolled my eyes I hate it when she does that, she still calls herself mommy and dad daddy yet again a lot of kids at my school still call their parents that. Me I find it embarrassing even if I correct her, she still will say it. Dad was checking his phone and then mom.

"Still nothing," She Said "What?" Ask my father. "Jimin he hasn't responded to any of my texts," she said my eyes widened my heart was beating fast. Jimin is my mom's boy toy who is half her age, my dad has a mistress as well. Yeah my parents are in a open relationship but these are not permanent, they switch up their partners a lot. You think I'm cool with it? Nope I hate it, I hate seeing a new stranger in my house. I hate it when they try to connect with me, I hate it when they expect something. I hate them and this has been going on before I was born.

My parents have always been like this even though both are from families with powerful companies. My parents were even in a relationship, how I came along was when they got drunk and had sex without protection and boom got married and had me. My parents were always trying to "hide" it from me, not really I still saw multiple people in my home when I was kid. And when my parents were done with them, they bought me something new and told me to not talk about that person again.

My parents would buy me anything I wanted just to make their daughter happy.

Oh how I found out about everything, the night of my seven birthday I went downstairs and saw that my grandfather was still there angry at my parents. "Both Of you are still doing the same thing a different partner all the time, and around my granddaughter. I'm disappointed in both of you, I thought you changed after you both got drunk that night and got pregnant with her. And now you let those people be here on her birthday I'm so disappointed you let those people be around a innocent child," he said in angry that's when I came downstairs confused and asked them what did grandpa mean?