Ice and flame-EXO Chanyeol

You're P.O.V
I was walking back home to castle after visiting my mother's grave, she was killed when I was 8 years old. I am the only daughter of the Ice King, I have 3 brothers I have a older brother name Hiro who I'm very close with. I have two younger half-brothers Zero my younger brother by a few years and my youngest brother name Zen. They are both born by my stepmother who treats me and Hiro as her own children, she has a kind soul and very wise.

The Ice kingdom has many allies with other kingdoms, but we must protect the humans who are very kind to us. The only kingdom we don't get along with is the Flame kingdom, fire and ice never go well together. The flame kingdom hates the fact that the Ice kingdom has so much power and has a allies with some many other kingdoms. The Flame King is cruel and evil, I once went to the flame kingdom because the King's father was very ill and I happened to know what he had and came with my stepmother to help him.

Since I'm a expert on medicines and Herbs, I healed him within a week but during the time I was there the King kept on giving me the eye. Like I was planning on killing his father, I would never do such a thing. Even if you were my worst enemy I would help you in anyway I can. That's how I was raised, anyway my birthday happened two days ago and the 3 princes and 2 princesses of the flame kingdom came and gave me a gift. It was that same day that the crown prince of flames tried to attack me when I was by myself until Zen came and finally unlocking his magic within him.

The prince was knocked out and I was going to write to the flame kingdom what happened and bring him back when he was healed. But a strange force came into the room it was like ghost or something, it killed the crown prince of flames. After the King found out and started a war, I stayed in the kingdom to help my people get to safety but I felt something strange. Me and my brothers have this connection and we know when one of us is in danger. I felt Zero and Zen but not Hiro, he was gone.

That's when I knew he was missing, not dead but vanished. I had to stop this so I went to the place where both kings were, and offered the flame king a deal. If this war will stop I will marry the 2nd inline for the thrown, the King thought for a bit and then agreed to it. Knowing that he has his worst enemy's beloved daughter. Prince Chanyeol and I will marry in a week.

As I was walking back home I felt someone following me. I turn around, "who's there? Come out now," I said. Then from behind the tree's they came out, it was Prince Chanyeol. "Prince Chanyeol, Why are you here? You know the rules we are not allowed to see each other until the day of the wedding," I tell him. "I know but I had to see you now," he tells me. Walking up to me, "why?" I ask him. "To make you change your mind," he tells me. I look at him confused. "What are you saying?" I ask him. He takes my hands in his, "please Princess change your mind you can't marry me," he tells me. "Why are you saying this?" I ask him. "Because you will be sacrificing your freedom princess to find your real soulmate," he tells me.

"I'm willing to sacrifice anything for my people, my people mean everything to me. And until Hiro is found I am 2nd in-line and I want to do this, not only to protect my people, your people as well and many others. I have to do this," I tell him. "I can't do this to you," he tells me. "Why? What you're brother said to me before what happened is that you are in love with me. Is that true?" I ask him.
He paused for a minute, "Prince Chanyeol?" I said to him. "Yes, yes I'm in love with you, I been in love with you since I was 8 years old when I first saw you. I love your kind and caring soul, you always welcome others, that's why but I want you to be happy even if it's not with me, so please stop this," He tells me. I smile at him and hold his hand tightly, "I understand why but I want to do this, because I know it's the right thing to do. Even if it means sacrificing my freedom, then I'll do it please understand Prince Chanyeol please," I begged him.

He paused and looks at our hands and lets out a breath and looks at me, and smiles. "Okay I can't change your mind but okay we will get married. I'll try to make you happy and be the best husband I can be." He tells me. I smiled back at him. "You already are," I tell him. And lean in and peck his cheek, "bye for now," I tell him. "Bye get some rest princess," he tells me. I smile and let go of his hands and head home.

One week later wedding day
It was the day of the wedding I was in my wedding dress.

(AN: your hair is down by the way and you are wearing a veil

(AN: your hair is down by the way and you are wearing a veil.)
I let out a breath and then my family came in. I stood up and smiled at them, my stepmother hugs me, "oh my darling you look beautiful," she said to me, "thank you mother," I tell her. "You look amazing sister," said Zero. I smiled, I look at Zen. "Zen?" I said he looks at me. "I don't want you to do this, I don't want to see my only sister go we lost big brother Hiro. I don't want to lose you too," he said to me. I hug him, "I'm here now and you know why I'm doing this, please understand," I tell him. I wipe his tears away. "I understand," he says to me.
I look at my father, he is smiling a little bit. "Father" I said he put his hands on my shoulders, "you look just like your mother," he tells me. I smiled. "I never thought I would give you away so soon, my one only daughter," he tells me. Then we were told it was time. My stepmother and half-brothers went and took their seats while Father and I were standing behind the doors. He locks my arm with his and then the doors open and we started walking.

I saw Chanyeol, he was smiling but I can tell he was nervous. He bows to my father and my father and I do the same, father takes my hand and hands it to Chanyeol. "Take care of her," he says to Chanyeol. "I'll will your highness," he told me father and they both smiled we walked to the priest.
Skip to the I do's
"Do you Prince Chanyeol take this Woman as your wife?" Ask the priest "I do," answered Chanyeol "and do you princess _____ take this man as your husband?" He ask me "I do," I answered "the I know pronounce you husband and Wife you may kiss the bride." He tells Chanyeol lifts my veil and leans in a kisses my lips. I close my eyes and kiss him back.