Re-captured- Monsta X Wonho

You're P.O.V
"And here you go take it twice a day one during the day and one at night," I told Nancy who had a really bad cold . "Thank you ______ it's always so nice to see you have a good day," she tells me. "You too," I tell her as she left. It's been 5 months since I ran away from the camps and been saved by Wonho. He took me to his camp with Monsta X, the camp is a huge wall has sort of a little town in it where people can get food and medicine. Monsta X welcomed me with open arms and told me everyone does their part around here which I agreed.

Since I know a lot about herds and medicine I became Herbalist (AN: if you seen Snow White With The Red Hair you know what I'm talking about.) I been a lot happier here ever since the people here are kind and loving towards me. I don't leave the wall do to the fear of being captured again. I still have nightmares of the torture I went through, I tried to forget it's just hard. But Wonho has been so kind to me, even though it's been 5 months I think I'm in love with him.

As I was putting away some stuff the front door opens. "Delivery," Said someone I knew it was the boys. I look at them, "hey did you guys manage to find it?" I asked them "did we find it of course we did it wasn't hard," said Shownu "Yeah we also picked up some plants that you can maybe use," Said Minhyuk "thanks guys," I tell them. Then Wonho hands me the small boxes. His hair is now blond now, he smiles at me. "We're very thankful towards you as well you helped out a lot of people here," he says to me. I smiled "I hear wedding bells," said Kihyun Hyungwon chuckles. Wonho turns red as tomato.

"S-shut up you guys," Wonho tells them. "Alright Hyung lets leave them alone guys," Said Jooheon "Yeah lets get going," Said I.M. And the boys left minus Wonho, I started putting away the items away, "so umm I was wondering if you were busy tomorrow?" He asked "no not really why?" I asked "Well it's been a while since you and me been by ourselves hanging out and umm other stuff. So I thought why don't we go somewhere together tomorrow," he asked.

I smiled at him, "Sure," I answered him. He smiled, "great I'll pick you up at your place tomorrow morning ," he said he was about to walk out when he walked back leaned over the counter and kissed my lips and left. I smiled after I finished putting things away I locked up shop and headed home. As I was walking I felt like someone was following me, I turned around but nobody was there I kept on walking on home.
End of you're P.O.V

No one's P.O.V
"Yeah she's here, she still is so beautiful the boss will be happy about this, but I think she's with one of them. I saw 6 of them leave and one left a little while later. I think they are going somewhere tomorrow, Alright then will get her then it's to dangerous to get her inside these walls. I'll follow them tomorrow," Said the man into the phone and hangs up.

The next morning
You're P.O.V
I got up took a shower and was going through my clothes what to wear then I found a long light pink skirt and a white off the shoulder top with flowy sleeves. I put on my flats grabbed my purse and walked out of my home there was Wonho already there, wearing a black long sleeved shirt and black skinny Jeans and converse. He looks at me eyes widened, "Do I look bad?" I asked him "no you look beautiful," he tells me. I blush he takes my hand in his I locked my place up and we headed out .

We got some breakfast bread buns and some milk. "You have some bread crumbs on your upper lip ," he tells me and wipes it away with his thumb. We finished our bread and milk and we started walking again hand in hand, I keep on feeling like we are being followed. I turned around, "what's wrong?" He asked me "I get this weird feeling we are being followed," I tell him "I see," he said and then he hugs me and let's go and winks at me. "Come on," he tells me and we step out the entrance the only door to get in and out of these walls.

As we were walking we walked up a small hill. "It's so beautiful up here," I said "I thought you would like it, it's been so long since you last seen the world outside the wall," he says to me. True the last time I saw the outside was when I first went to the Monsta X's camp. I guess I have been to scared because of the camps I was taken to for 2 weeks. As we were standing there admiring the view Wonho laces our fingers together. I look at him smiling, "_______-ah we been together a lot ever since I brought to the camp and we have kissed multiple times. But I never asked you or told you this," he said "what is it?" I asked "will you be," he got interrupted. He got hit and knock down to the ground. I screamed, "WONHO!!" I screamed I was grabbed.