I'm His Concubine-Shinhwa Hyesung

(You're Outfit)

No one's P

No one's P.O.V
"Set it over there," said Queen Seoyoon "yes you're highness," Said the servant, the queen was getting things organized for a upcoming event. And she wanted no one to ruin it, "everything seems to be going in order You're highness," Said another. "Yes as long there is no one to ruin it," she said. "Oh my young princess what are you doing here?" Said another the queen looks at the direction of the voice and see's four year old Princess Harin.

"I was hiding from mother," she said. "That child," Said the queen and walks over to Harin, "Harin!" She Said and Harin turns to look at her, "You! HARIN!" Said a voice interrupting her. It was concubine _______.

End of No one's P.O.V

You're P.O.V
I ran over to my child and got done and hug her, I had no idea where she was and was so scared. "Don't you ever do that again you gave me a heart attack my child," I tell her. "I'm sorry mother I thought it would be funny," she tells me. "Well it's not and you can't be in here," I tell her. "Yes and neither can you," Said a voice I look at the queen, she had anger in her eyes. "I'm sorry you're highness but Harin- needs to be taught manners honesty what kind of mother are you letting a child run around," she interrupts me.

I look down, and was holding on to my child's hand, "honest how long have you been in the castle?" She ask me. "Almost five years," I answered her. "And you still don't know the rules! If I had my way you wouldn't be here," she tells me. You think I ever wanted to be here, "what's going on here?" Asked a voice. "Father!" Said Harin and we look it was Hyesung, he smiles at his daughter and picks her up. "Harin why are you in here?" He ask her. "I was hiding from mother," she tells him. He was surprised by his daughter's answer, "Harin don't do that you might get lost and that would make your mother worry a lot," he tells her. "Yes father," she said.

"Hyesung the child knows better to be in here she might break something," Said the queen "but she didn't," he tells his wife, I just stood there. "Seoyoon She is just a child, she might have wanted to see what was going on and you keeping her out just will make her more curious," he tells her. "That's when her MOTHER should be keeping a closer eye on her," she said and looks towards me, "As always you take anger out on her when she has done nothing to you," he tells her. "And as always you are defending her," she says to him.