The witch and the voodoo doll-Vixx Hyuk

(You're Outfit)

I walk down the stairs to my sister's secret place, her fun place, her prison, her torture chamber

I walk down the stairs to my sister's secret place, her fun place, her prison, her torture chamber. I walk in and saw the six man, moaning and groaning from then pain she has recently caused. "Eun why do this?" I ask myself. I walk around and they look at me with hatred and anger, I walk up to Eun's table and started to make a brew. I went to the fireplace to start up a fire and filled the pot up with water.

I then went into the cages one by one to clean their wounds since she won't do it, I had to use the doll to hold them back so they won't hurt me. I then went to final cage it was Hyuk's, he just looks at me while I cleaned and bandage his wounds. I noticed he had a lot more today then the others, "What did you say or do to get more today?" I ask him, "I made her mad," he answers me. "By what?" I ask "she asked me if I thought she was beautiful and I did say she is but," he said. "What?" I ask, "I told her you were more beautiful inside and out," he tells me.

I blush and continue to clean him up, "you know they don't hate you, they don't mean to show a look of anger towards you but," he tells me. "They feel the same energy from me that's like her," I say to him, he nods his head. I then finish cleaning him up and I stood up, he leans up to kiss me. He lips touch mine, I put my hands on his shoulder to sit him back down. "No you can't," I tell him, "but I want too," he said, "but you can't she will find out and hurt you even more," I tell him, "I'll take that risk," he says to me.

I then heard the pot shaking the brew was down I walk out of his cage and went to get the brew ready. I poured it into six bowls and gave it to them, "I see you are taking good care of my dolls," Said a familiar voice. I turn around it was Eun, "Sister," I Said she just smiles at me, she then hugs me, "thank you little sister you always did have a kind heart," she says to me. She then let's go of me and walks around they look at her with hatred, "but I must say you don't have to take that good care of them, they are my dolls," she tells me.

"Well I just thought that," I Said but she looks at me and holds up her hand to tell me to stop talking. "I understand you want to help others even those who are close to death, but you must remember little sister you are a witch, a dark witch might I add no matter how much you study and practice light magic. You're dark powers will always be with you," she tells me. I look down and hold my hands together, then a bowl hit a cage it was Hyuk . My sister turns to look at him, he looks at her with anger.

"My oh my aren't you angry," she says to him, "______ my dear sister I have noticed this doll might has some feelings for you," she says to me. "I see," I said, "yes," she said. Then she went and grab the doll and a knife, I grab her arm before she could do anything, "No I just cleaned and bandage his wounds all of them, give them a rest please sister," I beg her. She looks at me.

"Aww how can I say no to you," She Said and she put the doll and the knife down, she then looks at Hyuk. "You should be lucky the only person in this world that I love and won't allow anybody to take from me is my precious little sister. And I won't let anybody take her from me," she said. "Come it's time to sleep," she tells me, I nodded I went and collected the bowls and clean up the mess. Hyuk looks at me, "I'm sorry," I tell him and I leave the room.