The life of a sacrificial bride part 5- Infinite

You're P.O.V
"Shhh it's okay Drew," I was saying to Drew trying to calm him down, it was thundering outside and it's scaring him I had to take him out of the boys room because he will wake up his brothers. But he just won't stop crying, I felt his face he was hot. "Oh no," I Said he was running a fever, we went into my bathroom and I got out the thermometer and took his temperature. Once it was done I was relieved that it wasn't super high but he was uncomfortable. But I can't leave him in here by himself. And I can't take him back to the boys room because he will just wake up his brothers. I then heard crying from my other baby monitor it was Melody.
"Oh great," I Said. Now I have a toddler up and a baby, I had no choice but to wake up Hoya. I pick up Drew, and we went to Hoya's room. He was out, "Hoya wake up," I Said, Drew was sniffling at this point. "Hoya," I says "Daddy," Said Drew. Hoya still didn't wake up, "HOYA!" I Yelled he bolted up, "what? What's going on?" He asked "Daddy," Said Drew and he started crying again, "Hey What's wrong baby boy?" He asked his son taking him from me, "Scary Thunder," he tells his dad. "Thunder?" He asked Drew. Drew nods his head yes, "He's also running a fever not so bad but I'm sorry to woke you up, by can you give him some medicine and stay with him while I get him new Pajamas for him and take care of Melody she woke up," I say to him. "Sure," He Said. I kiss his cheek, "Thanks," I Said.

I then ran out of the room to my daughter's room she was still crying, I picked her up. "I'm sorry baby girl I'm sorry," I Said . Her diaper was wet. I changed it and she was hungry as well it had been a few hours since she last ate. I started feeding her as I went back to the boys room to get Drew some new Pajamas but before I can open the door I heard giggling. Great their up. I walk in and turn on the lights, they froze. "Jasper and Liam why are you up?" I asked them. "Thunder woke us up," Said Liam. "Where's Drew?" Ask Jasper "he's with Uncle Hoya," I answered him.

I went to Drew's drawers and got his new Pajamas. I turn to my oldest boys, "back to sleep both of you," I tell them. "But mama we aren't tired anymore," Said Liam. "Sweetheart it's late you can't stay up okay," I tell them. "But mama," Said Jasper "no," I Said. They were both getting upset, I was about ready lose my patience all of my kids are up and I'm exhausted. I can't go wake Woohyun and Sunggyu, and L I know he would get up in a heartbeat for his daughter but I'm not waking any of them up. I already woke up Hoya I don't need to wake up the rest. "Need help," Said a voice it was Hoya with Drew.

"Yes," I Said "here let me change him and it looks like she's done eating. So give her to me I'll burp her and put her back to bed, you deal with these two," he said "okay I'm sorry for waking you up," I Said to him. "It's alright and I understand you don't want to wake up everyone else," he says to me. I give him Drew's Pajamas, he change him and put him in his bed, I fixed myself and gave him Melody and he left the room. I look at my two oldest boys, "Boys it's really late Okay please go back to sleep Mama is tired as well," I tell them.
"Mama sleepy," Said Drew.
"Yes Mama is very sleepy," I Said "Okay," they both said. I tucked them back into their beds and did the same with Drew. "Love you boys," I tell them. "We love you too," they all Said together. I turned off their light and left their room, I went to Melody's room Hoya just put her down.

"She put up a fight but she's asleep," he tells me. She was out, only ones who are able to put her to sleep is Me or L. And she will pass out in his arms, we left her room. "Thank you," I said "you look so exhausted," he tells me. "I am," I Said to him. "Well now all of them are asleep now go back to bed," he tells me. "Thank you you too," I Said to him. He grabs my hand as I was about to walk away, "don't I get a kiss since I helped out," he said to me in a smirk. I smiled and kiss his lips, "goodnight," I Said "night," he said and I went to my room.

And the moment I walk in Sungyeol was there, "really?" I Said to him. "Cuddle with me," he said. I rolled my eyes I'm to tired to kick him out of my room. I lay down and he holds me and kisses my forehead.