I like you Noona-Ateez San

I got inspired by Love By Chance. So I'm kind of basing it on Klano don't worry you won't be drunk.

SAN's P.O.V
I was with Wooyoung hanging out in his room, "what time did she say she was coming home?" I asked him, "soon keep your dick in your pants," he tells me. "I am I'm just saying why does she always have to be gone," I Said "it's because she has a life and not only that she had a date tonight," he tells me. I look at him, "Date?" I asked He covers his mouth, "who asked her out?" I asked him. "Some dude who asked her out in her writing class," he tells me. I was angry the girl I have been crushing on for 4 years is out on a date with some guy.
I look out the window and saw a car pull up and a girl getting out angrily and a guy following her. "She's home," I Said and we run towards the stairs and see her open the front door. "______ please I'm sorry," he said "save it," she tells him. "I'm sorry I really am," he tells her. "If you're so sorry be a man and tell your friends that you told me about your bet," she tells him. And slams the door. Bet?

She started walking up stairs until she saw us, "oh hey guys," she said and walking up my heart was beating fast, "Noona what happened?" Ask Wooyoung "simple guy turned out made a bet with his friends to see if he can get in my pants. Found out because he left his phone when he went go use the restroom at the restaurant. His friend asked him "did you get her in bed yet." Grr I hate all the guys in my grade. And I thought high school sucked no college worse," she tells us. "He wasn't worth your time Noona. You find someone better that will treat you right and a princess," I tell her. She looks at me and smiles. "Thanks San you know you don't have to call me Noona you're only a year younger then me," she tells me.

"I know Noona but it's respectful, and you need to be treated with respect," I tell her. "Thank you San's you know you will make some lucky girl happy," she tells me. "The problem is he won't tell that lucky girl his feelings," Wooyoung tells me between his teeth. I elbow him, "ow," he said. Well Im going to bed, night guys." She tells us. "Night," we both said and she went to bed. "That was your chance you know," Said Wooyoung "shut up I want to wait for the right moment," I tell him. "Well you better hurry before some other guy comes in and takes my sister," he tells me. "I will," I Said.

School the next day
I had in my hand a single white rose, I was going to tell her today. I then saw her looking at her phone, I smiled and walked up to her.

End of SAN's P.O.V

You're P.O.V
I was texting my friend, when I heard footsteps. "What are you doing Noona?" Said a familiar voice. I look at the person it was San, I smiled. "Oh San hi how are you?" I asked him, "I'm good you feeling any better?" He asked me. "Been fine but I have to see him in my class today," I tell him rolling my eyes, "well I have something that can put a smile on your face," he tells me. "What's that?" I asked. Then he shows me a white rose, I smiled. He hands it to me and I take it. "San Thank you it's beautiful," I tell him. "You like it?" He asked "I love it," I tell him. He's always so sweet. Then the bell rang, "I got to go thank you again San you are so sweet," I say to him and kiss his cheek. "Bye," I tell him and went to class.

End of you're P.O.V

San's P.O.V
She kissed my cheek, my heart was beating fast maybe today is my day. I then went to class.

End of San's P.O.V

You're P.O.V
I walk into class with the rose in my hand and laid it down gently in front of me. "Woah what's with the rose?" Ask Lisa "San gave it to me. He's so sweet," I tell her, then I felt eyes on me. It was the guy I went out with last night. I ignored him, and went on with class. Once class was over I was walking down the hall with the rose in my hand, talking to Lisa. When someone stood in front of me was a girl and she was mad. "I saw you with San Oppa, why does he give you a rose?" She asked me. "He just gave me it because he knew I was upset," I answered her. "How do you know Oppa?" She asked me.
"He's been friends with my brother for 4 years so I have know him for a long time," I tell her. "I have know Oppa longer since we were in diapers, you know his and my parents wants us to get married," she tells me. "Good for you," I said. Lisa and I tried walking away from her, but she followed us and grab the rose from my hand. "Hey!" I Said. "You don't deserve this," She Said and she ripped the petals off the rose, "TINA!" Yelled a familiar voice it was San, he walks up to us. "What are you doing that wasn't yours," he says to her. "Oppa why are giving her special attention huh? Every time I go over to your place you're roommates say you're visiting Wooyoung and his sister's ? What's so special about her? Do you like her or something?" She asked him. "It's none of your fucking business okay leave her alone now go," he tells her all serious. She leaves.

"I'm sorry Noona," He Said "it's okay," I tell him. "No it's not she just," he said. He was getting mad, "San?" I Said. "I got to go," he said he left. I watch him walk away was he really upset over the rose? Or is what that girl said?

San's place
I walk up to San and his two friends apartment and knocked on the door, Yunho opened "oh hey _____ what's up?" He asked "I'm here to see San is he here?" I asked him. "Yeah he's here in his room come on in," he tells me and I step in. " Mingi and I are heading out have fun," he tells me. And Mingi waves bye and they left. I walked over to San's room and knocked on the door, he opened it. He was surprised to see me. "Noona why are you here?" He asked me. "I came to see you can I come in?" I asked him. "Sure," He Said and I walked into his room. "Please sit," he tells me. I sit on the end of his bed and he sat next to me.

"So why are you here?" He asked me. "I came to see you, are you okay I haven't seen you when you left so mad after what that girl did," I say to him. He sat there for a second, then the next thing I know he pins me to the bed and was on top of me. "San?" I Said "I can't anymore Noona I like you I like you the moment I met you. But I couldn't tell you because I didn't know how to and I thought you would never see me the same way. But today I was planning on telling, that rose was a sign of my feelings for you and I got upset when Tina destroyed it. I just really like you okay." He tells me.

My eyes widened and my heart was beating fast, he has this bottled up for so long and I never even noticed it. "San why didn't you never tell me?" I asked him, "because I thought you didn't like me the same way," he tells me. "San," I Said He then just looks at me and leans down and kisses my lips, I felt a electric shock going through my body. I close my eyes and kiss him back wrapping my hands around his neck. My fingers tangled in his hair. We released, He then goes down to kiss my neck. I grab his face and kiss his lips again, he wraps his arms around me.

I felt one of his hands travel under my shirt, he then stops himself and looks at me. "It's okay," I tell him. "Are you sure?" He asked me. I nodded my head yes, "before we go any further then this, can I ask you one thing?" He Said . "Yes," I said "will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded my head yes, he smiles and kisses me again.