Jealous Boyfriend-Ikon Junhoe

You're P.O.V
I sat on the very top of the skateboard ramp watching my boyfriend flirt with other girls, he brought me to the skate park with him to hangout, yeah right. He hasn't spent any time with me at all, I let out a breath I got down from the ramp and started walking home. "BABE BABE WAIT!" Yelled a familiar voice it was Junhoe he ran up to me, his skateboard in his hand. "Where are you going?" He asked "home," I answered, "what? We weren't there that long," he said "then you can stay, I'm a big girl I can get home myself," I tell him.

I started walking again he then was next to me trying to grab my hand to hold it, but I slap his hand away. He was confused, and tried to hold my hand again but once again I slap his hand away. "Hey what's wrong with you?" He asked me. "Apparently being a bitch gets your attention," I say to him. "What?" He asked "just go back and pretend you don't have a girlfriend," I tell him. And kept on walking, part of me was hoping he was following me but I look back and saw him headed back. I felt tears in my eyes and they fall I sniffed.

"Asshole," I Said. I made it home nobody was home and I went upstairs to my room and cried.

The next day
Junhoe💙: Morning Beautiful 💕
Junhoe💙: How are you?
Junhoe💙: Baby? You there?
Junhoe💙: Are you still upset?
Junhoe💙: You never told me why you are upset.
Junhoe💙: What did I do?
Junhoe 💙: Baby if you tell me what I did I will fix it.
Junhoe💙: Reply please.
Junhoe 💙: I love you 💕

I look at his texts and rolled my eyes and went to class.

Lunch
I was sitting with my friends talking and eating when Junhoe comes over to me, "Hey why aren't you responding to my texts?" He ask me, I didn't look at him or say anything, "Babe talk to me," he begs. "Jisoo How did your date go last night?" I ignored him. "It went fine," she answered, he then walks away. "Aren't you being a little mean ignoring him like that?" Ask Rose, "True but he been ignoring me to talk and flirt with other girls I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine," I told her.

Class
I went to my next class which Junhoe is in as well he sat in a seat two seats behind me. "Hey ____ did you finish the homework assignment from last night?" Asked a male classmate. "Yeah I did why need help?" I asked him, "just with number four please," he asked, "Sure," I Said and I helped him out. "Thanks," He Said and went to his seat, then my phone vibrated.
I check it.
Junhoe 💙: Why was that guy talking to you?
I rolled my eyes. I put my phone down. But went off again.
Junhoe 💙: Don't ignore me. You know I don't like it when Guys speak to you in front of me.

I ignored it again.
Junhoe 💙: Are you really ignoring me? What did I do? Tell me what I did? 
Ignored.
Junhoe 💙: You're in trouble after school.

I ignored his threat, and went on with class.

After school
I was by my locker putting things away and once I shut it Junhoe was in front of me and drags me by my wrist. "Junhoe let go," I say to him, he didn't respond. We walked all the way to the park, he finally let go. "What the hell?" I say to him. "What the hell? I should be saying that you been ignoring me all day not only that flirting with a guy right in front of me," he tells me. "You're so stupid, first off I was ignoring you giving you a taste of your own medicine, second I was helping out a classmate with homework I wasn't flirting." I tell him.

"You," He Said "you have no room to talk, you always say we are going to hangout but you ditch me and ignore me to flirt with other girls. That hurts you know, what gives you the right to be jealous huh? " I ask him. He didn't say anything. "I feel hurt and betrayed every time, I have nothing against you talking to girls but flirting with them and just forgetting you have a girlfriend specially when I'm next to you hurts a lot," I Said to him crying. I cried for a while, "I'm sorry babe I didn't know that was effecting you, I was really jealous when I saw you talking to that guy. I was upset you were ignoring me but now I know why I have been hurting you I'm sorry baby," he says to me.

He wipes my tears away, and hugs me, I hug him back. "I'm sorry for hurting you," he tells me. He then makes me look at him and then kisses me, I kiss him back. "I love you," He says to me, "I love you too," I tell him.