Home,Love,Family-Triple H

You're P.O.V

(Outfit)

I was walking home after getting a few things from the convenient store, it was late at night and hardly anyone was out

I was walking home after getting a few things from the convenient store, it was late at night and hardly anyone was out. I then saw a small group of people laughing and look like they were about to go to a party. It is a Saturday night, "It's been three years now," I said to myself.

It's been three years since the night My best friend Hyuna and I fled after she killed a man in the shop we work at then we met Hui a guy from a wealthy unstable family and E'Dawn (AN: I know he does not go by E'Dawn anymore but for this just go with it.) a guy trying to kill himself for no reason, a friendship happened between all of us and romance as well, Hyuna and E'Dawn and Hui and Me.

Things were great we had fun, partied, got drunk etc. But one day I wanted to stop partying and have a normal life and well they didn't agree with it and started to pretty much avoid me because according to them I was not the same girl anymore. And one night they all went out and I stayed home and saw that Hui left his phone, I unlocked it and saw the three of them had a group chat. I started to crying they were talking shit about me in this chat. Not only that I saw that Hui has been texting and seeing another girl.

I lost it, I was angry and hurt. So I took my whole anger out on the apartment we all shared. I destroyed Hui's phone along with some of his stuff and destroyed our bedroom I threw the ring he gave me, I ripped off the matching bracelet Hyuna and I had to show our friendship. But I was not done, I destroyed E'Dawn and Hyuna's room, I broke the bathroom mirror, the living room I ripped up the couch, broke the tv, just anything. I finally calmed down packed a suitcase and a small bag and then left, no note or anything I was gone.

When I was pretty much far enough I called the one family member that I could call anytime, It was my aunt, when she heard me crying she asked for me to send her the directions and to stay where I was. On her way to get me, she stayed on the phone with me. I was just telling her everything, she just listen. When she finally found me she got out of her car and hugs me tightly helped me with my stuff and we left. I told her about how everything started with the guy in the shop. She revealed to me that guy was a serial killer and was somehow still alive after what Hyuna and I did. I asked her if the police were looking for us, she told me it was a act of self-defense and since he was still alive we were both fine. Hell the families who lost their daughters to that man demand that Hyuna and I don't go to jail.

I told her more and more and she told me everything will be okay now and I can stay with her as long as I want. But I also told her which I never told Hui or the others the reason I want to change my life is because I was pregnant.

I had my son who is now two, I'm currently working at my aunt's noddle shop and I live with her and my son above the shop.

I kept on walking to home when a guy stepped in front of me, he was clearly drunk. "Hey there beautiful," he says to me. "Goodbye creep," I said and walk around him, he then grabs my arm. "Let Go!!" I yelled at him, He didn't then someone came up behind him. "I'm pretty sure the lady said let go," said a voice, the creep got punched out by the guy who saved me. I look at the creep who is on the ground, "We been looking for you, we been wondering where you been," said the voice. I let out a breath, "Didn't think you cared to even look," I said I then turn and look at the person. "You are the last person I ever want to see Hyojong," I said. HyoJong was E'Dawn's real name.