Steve help im a teen-mom and I want my ex to accpet his baby- SF9 Zuho

No One's P.O.V
"My guest today is 17 years old, and she is a mother of a 5 month old little girl. And she is here today to get her ex-boyfriend to be there for her baby." Said Steve *camera shows you sitting in the chair wiping your tears away.* "So ______ tell me how this all happened? What was your relationship with your ex?" Asked Steve sitting in the chair next to you. "Well My relationship is not good," you tell him. "What happened how did you meet?" He asked you. "I met him in school we were seat-mates and we hit it off we became friends and after 2 weeks of being friends he asked me out on a date then later on asked me to be his girlfriend." You tell him

"Was the relationship good?" He ask you "the first 2 months were then I found out he cheated on me and the reason he cheated was because I wouldn't sleep with him. So I was heartbroken I should have broken up with him but I didn't I forgave him and I slept with him, he took my virginity," you tell him. "Why did you do that?" He asked you "because I was in love with him," you answers him "so what happens after all that did the relationship change?" He asked "it did he would want to have sex when ever and I would with him because I didn't want him to cheat on me again. And I knew that the relationship was not healthy, but I was dumb so days I would say no he would threaten to go cheat. So I fell for it, but one day I was not taking his threats and I was ignoring his calls and text and was at a party with my friends and one of his friends was there and I told him everything and I ," You stopped talking for a second.

"What?" He asked "I slept with his friend and I never told him for 2 days until he found out and I felt awful so he said to make up for that we had sex without protection," you tell Steve "so after that happened you found out you were pregnant," he said "I found out 4 weeks later and once I did Juho broke up with me because he found another girl. And I found out from my friends that he cheated on me with that girl when I refused him and went to that party. And that he planned for me to cheat he told his friend to try and get me to sleep with him," you tell Steve

"So how long have you two been together and what did you do after that?" He ask you. "We only been together for 6 months Steve and what I did I told him over the phone and he tells me to get rid of it. His little slut started spreading rumors about me all over the school so my mom took me out and put me online. And I guess he thought I got rid of the baby he starts texting me again and I never responded to him. I blocked him on all my social media's," you tell him. "What was he saying to you in these text?" He asked . "Oh I miss you, I'm sorry we can work things out. I know I was being a asshole telling you to get rid of the baby. I really want to work things out with you. Hey why aren't you answering I'm really am sorry baby. All that I never responded to him on anything not even his friends," you tell him. "So you went through the pregnancy without him knowing and gave birth to your daughter Faye who by the way is beautiful little girl. You been doing school online working part time at your aunt's bakery, and your mom who has raised you on her own since you were a baby. Who has been helping you with the baby, and you have been making video diaries for your child since you found out you were pregnant," he says to you.

"I wanted to give her something to look forward to in the future showing how much I love her." You tell him. "So He has never seen his child? And is there something else you like to tell me because you requested to take a pregnancy test Why is that?" He asked you. "Yes he never seen her, the reason I want to take a pregnancy test because one day my mom told me to go out to the mall and enjoy myself because I been taking care of Faye so I did and I saw Juho there and he was talking to me being sweet and we ended up having unprotected sex in his car and that happened 3 weeks ago" you tell him.

"So not only we have a pregnancy test, he has taken a lie detector test because you believe there was more then those 2 girls and he agreed to it. And a DNA test because he denies being the father of this child and why is that ? How did he found out about her?"Ask Steve "the reason he is denying her because he believes she is his friend's daughter and how he found out because one of his friends had another Facebook that I forgot about and saw pictures, and little videos of her and he messages me through his friend Facebook demanding answers from me and I ignored him and blocked him." You tell Steve.