My Vampire-Nu'est Aron

You're P.O.V
He pushed me against the bed drinking my blood, my fingers are digging into his shoulders. "Aaron," I Said it was hurting, "Aaron that's too much," I say to him. He lets go and licks my wound clean, he noticed my teeth marks are still on my neck been there since I was brought here to be his slave. I lay down on the pillow he was still sitting up, I was breathing heavily.

"Was that too much?" He asked. I nodded my head yes, "sorry I was hungry all day and I just wanted your blood today," he says to me, "why are these bites still here they would have healed by now it's been two years," he said. I didn't say anything I was out of breath, he just looks at me. And leans down about to kiss me when the door opens it was a servant, "You're highness your father would like to see you," they said "ever heard of knocking," he told them angrily, "sorry sir," he said. "I'll be there in a second now go," he tells the servant and they left.

"I'll be back in a bit," he said I didn't really look at him. He kisses my cheek and leaves. I felt tears leave my eyes, I was brought here as a slave to the vampire prince 2 years ago, I was the newest one do to the other ones breaking the rules or ending their lives. I managed to last the longest in order from a new one to come in, and to protect my town. Aaron I use to be able to talk to him but one day I saw him get mad and I have been scared of him since, even when he's gentle towards me he scares me. But my heart beats for him, him and I are really confused by the marks on my neck not disappearing usually the teeth marks fade away but mine have stayed for two years.

I laid there in the bed I share with him, I don't really do much. I don't leave the room unless it was with Aaron, I'm just afraid to break a rule. I am the only human in this castle and it's safer in this room, I laid there and let out a breath. I was in a Black night gown and my hair was down. I tried sitting up but I guess how much blood he drank I couldn't move. I laid my head down on the pillow again, I tried again and finally found the strength to sit up. I leaned on the headboard, then Aaron came back and he had a tray of food with him.

"You must be hungry by now," he said to me. He put the tray down over my lap since it had legs to keep it up, "thank you," I Said. And started eating it was two rolls of butter bread rolls and tomato soup and orange juice. I started eating as he just watched me, "you got crumbs," he said and wipe the crumbs away from my lip, "thank you," I Said to him. "You're welcome," He Said. Once I finished eating he took the tray away and gave it too a servant outside of the room. He then laid his head on my lap, and closed his eyes.

"Man I can't deal with this," he says "deal with what?" I asked him. "A party is happening tomorrow which a dress will be here tomorrow morning Alright," he tells me. I was confused usually I stay in the room when these type of things happened so that way Aaron can find his wife. "But I thought I was not allowed to come to these type of things so you can find a wife. I'm just You're slave remember," I say to him. He sits up, and puts a hand on my cheek, "yes but," he said he didn't finish his sentence. "What?" I asked, he just smiles. "You'll find out right now let's sleep okay," he tells me. He then leans in and kisses me. And we went to sleep.

The next morning
I took a bath, and as I was drying. I looked at my bite marks why haven't they left. Then a knock on the bathroom door, "yes?" I Said, "you're dress," it was a servant. "Thank you," I said "you're welcome I will leave it here for you," she said and left. Once I finished drying I grab the dress it was beautiful.

 Once I finished drying I grab the dress it was beautiful