In love with my childhood friend-Up10Tion Bit-to

You're P.O.V

(your outfit)

I walk into UP10TION's hang out or their hide out and see that what I figured that happened

I walk into UP10TION's hang out or their hide out and see that what I figured that happened. I let out a breath, "I figured you idiots got into another fight again," I said  They all had bruises and scratches, "Well we didn't start it," said Xiao, "Oh save it, I need to start charging you guys when you call me to clean and bandage your wounds," I tell them.

"Bitto will handle it," said Jinhoo, Bitto just looks at him. "Not just ChangHyun all of you," I tell him. I get out my first aid kit and started with Xiao and made my way up to Bitto, I started by using some alcohol wipes, "Ow easy," he tells me, "Sorry," I said to him, I just kept on doing what I was doing. My heart was beating fast, Bitto is my childhood friend and over the years we still have a strong bond even though we have different passions. But over the years I have developed feelings for him but I don't think I can ever tell him, "So are you going to the party this weekend?" He asked me.

"Maybe why?" I asked him, "Well just asking because I know you don't get out much," he says to me. I then put pressure on his cut, "OWW _______!" He yelled. "Oops sorry," I said I didn't really mean it. "Sure you are," he says to me. I stick my tongue at him, I finish cleaning and bandaging his wounds, "Done," I tell him. "Thanks," he said and then he laid his head down on my lap, he always does it nothing new. "My god can you two stop being all lovey dovey and just marry already," said Gyujin. I blushed, "What are you getting at Gyujin?" Bitto asked him.

Gyujin sits up, "Simple you guys act all loving around each other, we wonder if you guys are secretly dating or not. So come on tell the truth we are all friends here," Gyujin asked. Before I can say anything Bitto beat me to it, "We are not dating, not now not ever. We are just childhood friends who have a good bond and are comfortable around each other, You honestly think we have feelings for each other? We don't. I don't like her that way, and she does not like me that way, and we never will. Right _____?" he said and then asked me.

I felt my heart break, well now I know the truth. I held back my tears, "Yeah we don't," I said trying to sounds normal, "See," said Bitto. I felt uncomfortable and hurt I need to get out, I then push him off of me and he fell to the ground, "Hey I was comfortable," he says to me. I grab my kit and put it in my bag, I look at him. "I'm not a pillow and besides I got a go and do homework," I tell him. "Well let me walk you home," he says to me. I put my bag over my shoulder, "I can walk home by myself I don't need you to walk me home," I tell him and then I leave.

As I step out the door, I started walking and then crying, I should have figured but that really hurt.

End Of You're P.O.V

Bitto's P.O.V

I just look at the door confused, was she mad? What did I do? "Is she alright?" ask Kuhn "I don't know," said Jinhyuk, "Was it something I said?" I ask, "Who knows but she seems upset," said Wooseok, "Maybe I should follow her, I don't trust her going by herself," I said getting up. "woah dude right now I say let her be she seems upset," said Sunyeol. "But that's why I'm worried when she's upset it makes me worried," I tell him. "You sure you don't love her?" asked Hwanhee. I look at him, "I do love her as my friend," I tell him, "Yeah right," said Xiao. I look at him, "I'm serious," I tell him. "Okay calm down, but right now dude leave her be just talk to her at school tomorrow," said Jinhoo. "Fine," said and sat down on the couch, I then get out my phone and texted her.