Happy Birthday-Monsta X Wonho

You're P.O.V
(You're Outfit)

I was trying to make sure the cake was almost done, and making sure everything is going right

I was trying to make sure the cake was almost done, and making sure everything is going right. But of course it's not the cake came out fine but the homemade frosting not turning out well.
The kitchen was a mess popped balloons were on the ground some survived. I accidentally opened a bag of confetti so that's all over the ground. Just everything was a mess and I'm not even dressed for the party.

"I knew I couldn't handle this on my own," I said. "Babe?" Said a familiar voice I froze knowing that's my boyfriend. "What is going on?" He said. "Hoseok I!" I said and dropped the frosting bowl to the ground. "What are you doing?" He asked me coming up to me, I felt tears about to leave my eyes. "I was trying to make you something special for your birthday like you always do for me but I keep on messing things up," I tell him.

He looks at the cake and the mess in the living room, "you made this?" He asked me, "yes but it doesn't matter because I messed up, I ruined your birthday," I tells him and run out of the kitchen and into our shared bedroom crying.

I lay on our bed in tears, the door opened and the bed sank he held me. "Baby thank you very much," he tells me. "Thank me for what? Messing everything up?" I ask him. "No for doing special for me," he tells me. "It's not special anymore it's ruined!" I tell him, "come here," he said and held me in his arms, I wrap my arms around him and my head laying on his chest. He played with my hair.

"Baby to you it's a mess but to me, it shows how much you love me and how lucky I am to have you, that's what makes it so special," he tells me. "So you're not mad at me?" I ask him. I look at him, he smiles and shakes his head no.

I smiled at him then I remember his gift and leaned over to my bed side table and opened the drawer and handed him a small box. "Baby you didn't have to get me anything," he says to me. "Open it," I tell him, he laughs a little and takes and opens the box. It was a little key necklace, I held my necklace I was hiding in my shirt. It was a lock.

"Read the note," I tell him, he smiles and picks up the little note

"Read the note," I tell him, he smiles and picks up the little note. "You hold the key to my heart only you can unlock it," he reads. He smiles and looks at me, he then puts his necklace on. "You like it?" I ask him, "I love it thank you baby," he tells me. And leans in and kisses my lips, I kiss him back. "Happy birthday Oppa," I tell him. And I hug him.

Happy Birthday Wonho hope to see you with Monsta X soon. Monbebes are still here waiting and looking forward to your return! 💙