My Water Boy-Pentagon Hongseok

You're P.O.V

I blew my whistle and started my timer on Hongseok, "My oh my it seems he has gotten faster," said my Dad who is also the coach of the swim team. I'm his assistant, "He's been practicing a lot lately," I tell him. "When does he have time when he is always studying?" said my older brother Jinho who is also the captain of the swim team. "Well your sister here has been helping him," my Dad tells him.

Jinho looks surprise and then looks at Hongseok who is almost done, "That sneaky little," he said. I just look at my brother confused and stop Hongseok's time and he came out of the water. The girls on the bleachers screamed because well pretty much almost naked guy with a good body. He walks up to me, "How I do?" he ask me. "You did great better then your last score, heck maybe better then Oppa here," I tell him. Jinho looks at me, Hongseok smiles. "Oh here," I said to him and handed him, his glasses. He takes them and puts them on, I heard some girls groan. I roll my eyes.

"I'm going to go shower and change," he tells me and goes to the locker room. He almost trips on nothing while walking. "My he has it bad," said Dad, "What?" I ask him. "Oh nothing sweetheart," said my dad and he walks away. I just watch him walk and continue timing the rest of the boys.

Once that was done they went and changed to their uniforms, while I just check on last minute things on my clipboard when I saw three girls who were trying to peep. Yeah you think only guys do this shit!

I blew my whistle and they jumped, "Get away from there!" I tell them. One groaned, "What's the problem we aren't doing anything wrong," said the first one. I walk up to them, "Umm what you are doing is peeping, which is also violating the teams privacy." I tell her. They all look at me pissed off, "So you are allowed to see them exposed but we can't?" Another one said. Okay what the fuck? Something tells me these girls come from families that don't allow them to see the opposite sex.

"First up eww. Second I don't go in there, three this is a violation of a school rule, boy or girl you are not allowed to go inside the locker room specially with the team in there taking showers and changing," I tell them. "Don't play dumb we know you go in there past hours," said the third. "I have special permission to use the locker room during those hours by the headmaster, I use the pool too," I tell them. It's true I have permission to use it, this is because this school that use to be a all boy school they became co-ed three years ago does not have a girls swimming team.

"You think all because your Dad is the coach and a former Olympic swimmer you can get away with anything," said the first one. Okay what does that have to do with anything? Yes my Dad was a Olympic swimmer but he retired when he was twenty-nine because he wanted to have a family. And of course his love of swimming and the water rubbed off on my brother and me. "No I don't okay," I tell them Why are they so mad? Because I caught them?

"I wonder what your mom thinks?" said the first one that hit me, "She does not have a mother," said the second one. Yeah that's true I don't have one because my Dad bless his heart had trouble keeping a relationship. So instead of finding a wife and getting married, he had my brother and I through a sergeant. A old friend of his who knew he wanted to be a dad offered to be his sergeant for him. My Dad helped her a lot when they were younger, hell it was through my Dad she met her wife.

So yeah, she is part of our lives but she's more like an Aunt and she honestly is more comfortable with that and we feel the same. But still that hurts when people say that to me. "Oh yeah that's right you don't, what happened to your mom huh?" said the first one. "Maybe she didn't want to deal with a girl like you," she says to me, I felt upset. "What are you doing?" said a voice it was Hongseok all dressed in his uniform and glasses and walks up to me.

I see the rest of the guys come out, "What's going on we heard voices?" said Kino "Well umm," said one girl. "They were trying to peep on you guys and I called them out," I tell the guys, they look at the girls disgusted. The girls look at me mad, "You no wonder why your mother is not around!" said the first one. Jinho was getting mad, he hardly ever gets mad.