Just a regular morning-Jeongmin

You're P.O.V
I was staring at my sleeping boyfriend's face I was tracing his face with my finger as well, "Are you having fun staring at me?" He asked me. I giggled "maybe," I said. He opens his eyes, and smiles at me. He lightly grabs my wrist, and tries to give me a kiss. I move away, "no you have morning breath," I tell him "so do you but I don't care now come here," he says to me. And tries to kiss me, I move away from him and sat up. "Hey," He Said. I giggled and kept on moving around he gets up and grabs me wrapping his arms around me, I laughing, The he pins me down on the end of the bed, I giggled.

He moved my hair out of my face and leans down and kisses my lips, I kiss back. He then looks up at me and tickles me. I was just laughing, "stop it that tickles," I tell him. We rolled around until I was on top of him, I kiss his cheek. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" He asked me. "Only everyday," I answered him. "How did I get so lucky?" He asked. "You walked over to me and asked me if I wanted to dance after my date ditched me," I reminded him how he asked me out. It was a school dance and my date that night ditched me to dance with another girl and I was sitting at a table mopping Jeongmin came over and asked me to dance.

And since the we been together, "and I will do it again in a heartbeat," he said leaning to kiss me again and I kiss him back, "we should get up," I say to him, "I don't want too," he says to me. And holds me, "I just want to lay in bed with you all day," he says to me. I smile at him, "hey can we take a bath together?" He asked me. "Didn't you not wanting to leave the bed?" I asked him, "yes but I wouldn't mind taking a bath with you right now," he says to me. I poke his chest, "Alright," I gave in. He smiles and sits up and carries me to the bathroom with him. Just a regular day.